• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tournament of Champions (Advanceshipping, R)

Dragonair89

All right, this is it. Crunch time.

This is the first shipping fic I have ever written. Actually, this is the first time I'm writing any fiction. So please be nice. I think this first chapter turned out nice. But well, who am I to say something like that. It's not like I know anything about it. Please review this, as I am anxious to know if this is total crap or a masterpiece. It's possible that I made some grammar errors, please forgive me for that, English is not my first language.

All right now onto the technical stuff. This fic is mainly Advanceshipping, but there is also some OrangeIslandshipping, Lightrockshipping and Rocketshipping. I don't know if I will add more ships, I guess I'll find out as the story progresses. This is rated R for violence, implied sexual activity and adult themes. Well, this is enough yapping from me. Have fun reading and please review, but not if you hate it. J/K, if you don't like it, point out what's wrong.

Chapter 1: Reminiscence

"And now, both Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town and Cynthia, Champion of the Sinnoh Elite Four both have only 1 Pokemon left. Will the young trainer from Pallet Town beat Cynthia and become a Pokemon Master? We're about to find out."

"Go, Infernape", the short boy shouted. The short Flame Pokemon roared, as it is finally his turn to battle.

"Go, Spiritomb", the tall, blonde and gorgeous woman called.

"Infernape, use Flamethrower"

"Spiritomb, Dark Pulse"

The two powerful attacks collided in midair, creating a huge explosion. Infernape flew backwards against the wall, while Spiritomb disappeared in the smoke created by the explosion.

"Infernape, can you go on?" the boy nervously asked.

"Nape Infernape", the Pokemon answered.

"All right, now where is that Spiritomb?"

"Spiritomb, use Nasty Plot", the woman called.

"Dammit, she's using the smoke to increase her Special Attack Power! I have to stop her. Infernape, use Taunt."

"Crap, now I can't use Nasty Plot anymore. But I can still use the smoke. Spiritomb, use Ominous Wind"

From somewhere in the smoke, unseen by Ash and Infernape, the attack was fired. Infernape got hit hard, and fell down.

"Infernape, please get up, I know you can still go on", the boy yelled at his Pokemon.

"It's over Ash, after a Nasty plot, Ominous Wind hit him too hard. This match is over", the woman said, with a smile on her face.

"This match is far from over"

"Infernape Nape"

"What? That's not possible"

"Hell yeah it is. Use Flamethrower."

The smoke had cleared, and the Flame Pokemon fired a mighty Flamethrower to the stunned Ghost Pokemon. The flames were scorching, and Spiritomb got knocked against the wall.

"Now, finish it with Overheat."

An intense heat spread across the battlefield as Infernape fired it's strongest attack.

"Spiritomb, dodge it", the woman shouted, losing her cool.

But Spiritomb was still recovering from the Flamethrower, and it never saw the Overheat attack coming.

"Spiritomb is unable to battle, the winner of this match is Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town", the judge called.

"And that's it, ladies and gentlemen. The match is over, and the winner is Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town. He beats Cynthia, champion of the Elite Four, and has thereby earned the title of Pokemon Master."

"Oh yeah, I did it, I'm a Pokemon master", a boy mumbled in his pillow.

"Piika", a small yellow Pokemon contently cried.

Both were still asleep, not wanting to wake up from the great dream they were having. But eventually the sunlight and the sound of voices caught up to them, and they had to wake up. The boy and his Pokemon stretched and yawned simultaneously.

"I just had the best dream Pikachu", the boy said.

"Pika, pikachu", the Pokemon cried.

"You're saying you had the same dream?"

The Pokemon nodded.

"That's weird."

In the meantime the voices that made them wake up were roaring with laughter.

"I wonder who that is."

After a few seconds of listening, he recognized the voices of Professor Oak, his assistant Tracey and his mom. He decided to lie back down on the bed for a second. He had just returned home yesterday, after a year and a half of travelling the Sinnoh region, earning badges and making new friends. He thought of Dawn, the cheerful Pokemon Coordinator he had met there. She was back at home in Sinnoh. He remembered how she made it to the semifinals of the Grand Festival on her first attempt, beating Nando and Zoey while she was at it. But she lost. In the semifinals her Pachirisu lost to the opponent's Kangaskhan. It was a close match too. But it still was an amazing accomplishment, beating seasoned coordinators and reaching the semifinals in her first attempt. He remembered how Brock and him went to the stands to cheer her up after her loss. She put on a brave face at first, but after telling her it was okay, she cried her heart out on Brock's shoulder.

Brock is the one he can truly call his best friend. The former Pewter gym leader, aiming to become the world's best breeder. He always felt a bit lost after parting with Brock, not in the first place because of his great cooking skills. He thought of the good times he had with Brock, all the times they got lost, which would lead to Misty wanting to kill them.

Misty is the Cerulean gym leader, a good friend and the first crush he ever had. He blushed a bit, remembering the times he would think about Misty all day long, not eating anything. But it was a kid's crush. The crush went away as time passed, and now he would think of Misty as nothing more but a friend. He also blushed as he thought of how jealous he was of Togepi, always in Misty's arms. But Togepi was gone, it evolved into Togetic and stayed in the Mirage Kingdom in Hoenn, to protect the Togepi. He thought of the fun time they had there, and how Max had learned to grab Brock's ear whenever he was flirting with a pretty girl.

He had met Max in Hoenn, where he posed as the Petalburg Gym Leader, who actually was his dad. After the Battle Frontier he went back home, and after half a year he had finally left on his own journey. He didn't call often though, but a month ago he had called after 6 weeks of silence. Max called to tell Ash that he had lost in the semifinals of the Hoenn League, and he was sure to point out that Ash himself only reached the quarterfinals. Ash congratulated Max on a job well done, and asked what he was going to do next. Max told him that he was going home to train a bit and meet up with May again.

May is the big sister of Max, and a great Coordinator. She had placed in the top 8 in the Hoenn Grand Festival, losing to her rival Drew in the quarterfinals. She did even better in the Kanto Grand Festival, beating Drew this time and placing in the top 4, losing to Solidad. After the Kanto Grand Festival she went to Johto, and after the Wallace Cup at Lake Valor he had lost all contact with her. Thinking about this his stomach cramped up.

"I'm probably hungry", he thought.

But he didn't go downstairs to enjoy his mom's cooking, he kept lying on his bed, thinking about May. About her beautiful sapphire eyes, her long brown hair, her great clothing style, her fantastic body, her...

"Ash, dear, how long are you going to stay in bed?" his mom called.

"I'm coming", he answered.

He found it weird that he was thinking about May's body, but he shrugged it of as a wonderful scent came to him as he stood up and raced downstairs for breakfast

He was sitting in the living room together with Tracy, as the young assistant asked him all about the Sinnoh region. He answered half-heartedly, as he was thinking about the way he thought about May half a hour ago. He only stopped thinking about it as Tracey poked him in the side.

"What did you do that for?" he asked, rubbing his spleen.

"You weren't responding to my questions, I had to check if you were still alive!" Tracey claimed.

"Oh, sorry about that. I was thinking."

"Never mind, what were you thinking about?"

"About my journies and stuff", he said not entirely truthfull.

"Oh, okay. But I was asking, did you see the evolution of Eevee you can only get if you train near a rock in Eterna Forest?"

"Oh, you mean Leafeon? Yeah, in the first round of the Sinnoh League I battled one."

"So what did it look like? Can you sketch it?"

Luckily for Ash he didn't have to display his artistic skills as Professor Oak and his mom walked in the room.

"Hey Professor, how are you doing?"

"I'm great Ash. How about you, recovered a bit after your loss?"

"Yeah, I'll be okay. How are my Pokemon doing?"

"Oh, they're all doing great. In fact, if you come by this afternoon, I'll have a surprise for you."

"Really? What is it?"

"It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you now, would it? So, what are you going to do next?

"Professor!" Delia exclaimed. "Don't put ideas like that in his head right now. He just came back yesterday!"

"Don't worry mom, I wasn't planning on going anywhere right now. I know you'll hunt me down and kill me if I miss my birthday"

"That's right. It's all good as long as you remember that"

"When is your birthday exactly Ash?" Tracey asked.

"In 3 days. But professor, do you know any new regions I could explore? New gyms to battle in?" Ash said, with a huge grin on his face as his excitement skyrocketed just thinking about a new region.

"No, I don't."

Ash's smile fell of his face as he heard that answer.

"You don't?"

"No Ash, as far as I know all big regions are Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh. You could go to Orre, but I don't recommend it. No gyms there, only a big desert. You could try to conquer the Johto Battle Frontier, but you would have to ask Scott about that. Oh yeah, now I'm mentioning it, I believe he currently is setting up something new, but I don't know the details about that. He's very secretive about that."

"Okay, so I need to call Scott. Does anyone here know his phone number?"

"No, I don't"

"Nope, sorry Ash"

"I'm sorry dear, but no"

"Aw man, what do I do now?"

"I suggest you come by my lab this afternoon and pick up the present, and after that wait until your birthday. Maybe one of your friends knows his number. And it's also possible that he comes by eventually. I wouldn't be surprised if he does."

"I hate waiting"

"I know, but this time you'll have to be patient Ash. Now, I have to leave, but I'll see you this afternoon. Come by around 3 o'clock."

"Okay professor, see you then."

"Bye Ash, Delia. Let's go Tracey."

"Okay professor, see ya Ash, Mrs. Ketchum."

After the professor and Tracey left, Ash went upstairs to his room to sulk for a bit about having to wait for Scott.

"This sucks, doesn't it Pikachu?"

"Pika", the Pokemon nodded.

"Ah well, guess there's nothing else to do but wait." said Ash.

According to Ash, time passed slowly as he waited until it was 3 o'clock. He thought that Dialga was playing a prank on him by letting time pass slowly. At 2.30 he finally decided to go, even though it was a 5 minute walk to the lab. As he arrived there, Tracey was cleaning the lab.

"You're early Ash", he said

"I know, but I couldn't stand waiting around any longer."

"Heh, figures. Ah well, you can go and say hi to your Pokemon and let all your Sinnoh Pokemon out to play with them."

"Sure, I'll do that. Oh, by the way, I didn't get a chance to ask you this morning, but how's Misty?"

"How would I know that?" Tracey answered nervously, a small blush appearing on his face.

"I thought you guys were in close touch with eachother. Was I wrong?"

"Ah well, I'm calling her every day, I don't think it qualifies as close", Tracey answered, his face getting a bit redder.

"Ofcourse it does! So, how is she?"

"She's doing fine, she still likes being a gym leader. But..." Tracy hesitated.

"But what?"

"Well, I get the feeling that sometimes she wants to be on the road more than she wants to be a gym leader. I don't know for sure though, so don't tell her I said that. I think she'll kill me."

"No problem. Well then, I guess I'll be going to see my Pokemon."

"Oh wait, I have something else to ask you. D-Do you still have a...c-c-crush on Misty?" he asked nervously, the blush spreading to his whole face.

"W-W-What! H-How did you know?" Ash replied, now his turn to turn a bright shade of red.

"Well, it was pretty obvious when I was travelling with you that you had the hots for her. So I guess by your response you still do huh?" Tracey said disappointed

"No Tracy. Not anymore. It was a child's crush. Those feelings have long passed."

"Oh. Okay then. I was just curious about it." Tracey said, a little relieve in his voice.

"Okay, I guess I'll go and see my Pokemon."

As Ash left the room he saw Tracey just standing there, staring blankly.

"Are you okay Tracy? Your face is a bit red."

"I'm fine Ash, maybe just the flu." Tracy said.

"Okay then, bye"

"Bye"

His reunion with his Pokemon was a happy one. Upon sight, Bayleef immediately ran to Ash and knocked him off his feet. After getting back up and barely avoiding his herd of Tauros running at him he let all his Sinnoh Pokemon out. Grotle, Infernape, Buizel, Gliscor and Staraptor immediately were good friends with the rest of his Pokemon. With Torkoal crying, Totodile dancing, Buizel and Sceptile measuring eachothers strenght, Bulbasaur and Grotle immediately becoming best of friends and Gliscor, Noctowl, Swellow and Staravia flying around having fun. He knew it all along, if there was one place he could call home, it would be here, in Pallet Town, alongside all his Pokemon.

After playing around for a bit with all of his Pokemon, he saw the professor approaching.

"Hey, professor Oak, over here", he yelled.

"It looks like everyone is getting along just fine now, aren't they?"

"Yeah, it's great being back and seeing all my pokemon again."

"Yes, it is always a great moment to be reunited with friends, now isn't it?

"You can say that again"

"Now, if you could come along with me, I have a surprise for you."

"Oh yeah, that's right", Ash said, "I almost forgot about that. Hey, you guys, you think you can have some fun without me?"

All his Pokemon gave various signs of their approval.

"Pikachu, are you comi... Well, guess not" , Ash said, as he saw Pikachu taking a nap on Snorlax' belly.

"Guess it's just you and me professor"

"Very well then. Follow me."

Ash followed professor Oak into the labaratory.

"So what's this big surprise you got for me professor?" Ash anxiously asked.

"Calm down young man, we're almost there."

Ash looked past professor Oak and saw a bunch of Pokemon eggs.

"Wow professor, you have a lot of eggs"

"That's right Ash, and this is the surprise I was talking about. You see, about a week ago Tracey found all these eggs on my front porch. There were 10 eggs lying around, and there was a note with them. Here, read it."

Ash took the piece of paper and read it:

Dear Professor Oak,

a couple of years ago you helped me in a time of need. My Pokemon was very sick, and you helped him. When I was worried sick, you comforted me. I don't believe I have thanked you enough for this. That's why I wanted to show my gratitude. I want to give you these Pokemon eggs, and I would like you to give them to trainers who can care for them. I know that you will give them to trainers who will care about these Pokemon.

Sincerely, M.

"Do you know who gave these?"

"Well, I know who the writer is, but I don't know his name or anything about him. About 3 years ago, when you just started travelling in Hoenn, a frightened boy with a sick Croconaw came to me. I treated it as good as I could together with Tracey and a phone call to Viridian City's Nurse Joy, and it completely recovered. The next day he thanked me and left. He never told me anything about himself, all he could think about was the wellbeing of that Croconaw. I guess he wanted to thank me some more. But now enough story-time. He told me to give them to trainers who can care for a baby Pokemon, and I know you can do that. So, you can pick one of the eggs and keep it."

"Really? You're serious? I can have one of these eggs? O my God, thank you professor, thank you", Ash rambled.

"Don't thank me, thank the one who left them here. I am really grateful to him, because it's always exciting when you give someone an egg, and it's even more exciting when it hatches. It is one of the greatest feelings in the world. Now, the question is: Which egg will you pick?"

"Oh man, I don't think I will ever be able to choose. Do you know into which Pokemon these eggs will hatch?"

"Nope, the letter didn't state anything like that. It's as much as a surprise for me as it is for you."

"Okay, I guess there's only one way for me to pick an egg."

Ash closed his eyes and pointed blindly at an egg.

"I choose that one."

"Okay then, that means that this egg is yours to take care of now", said a laughing professor Oak.

Professor Oak picked up a completely grey egg, put it in a protector and gave it to Ash.

"Now it's completely your responsibility to take care of that egg, but I know that you can do it."

"This is so awesome, I can't wait for it to hatch."

"Well, that could be a problem for you, since it takes a while for a Pokemon egg to hatch. I have already researched the egg, and it seems it will still take quite a while before it hatches, so once again you have to be patient Ash."

"That's going to be very hard, but I will be able to handle it I think. Thank you so very very much professor", said an extremely happy Ash.

"Like I said, it's not a problem Ash. Now I have to get back to research, I think Pikachu has woken up by now."

"That's right, I have to show this to my Pokemon. I better get going too. It's already late, and my mom doesn't like it when I am late for dinner. See ya professor."

"Bye Ash, and good luck with the egg."

Ash waved his hand in recognition of professor Oak's remark, and left to show the egg to everyone who was or wasn't interested.

It was 7 o'clock and Ash was sitting at the kitchen table, anxiously waiting for his mom to show up with dessert. While he was sitting there his thought drifted off to the events that happened that day. He was extremely excited about the egg he recieved from professor Oak, but something was gnawing at him. It was about the way Tracey acted after he asked how Misty was. Why was he acting so weird, and why did he find out about the kid's crush he had on her? He shrugged it off as his mom came in the door with a ketchup bottle in her hand.

"Here you go Pikachu, best quality especially for you" said Delia.

"Piiikaaa" the small Pokemon cooed

"What about me?" Ash asked.

"Calm down sweetie, I just got the ice out of the fridge, but it's too cold now, if you eat it this cold your teeth will all fall out by the time you're 25."

"I'll risk it. Please bring out the ice."

"You'll just have to wait 5 more minutes Ash Ketchum, and if you keep whining you won't get any."

"Okay, Okay, I got it."

Delia left the room once again while Pikachu was already halfway through the ketchup bottle. Ash continued to think about stuff. About Max, who made it to the final 4 on his first attempt. It was a shame that he didn't wrote or called a lot, but Ash could understand it, as he himself was the same way, and he was scolded by his mom more than once for not calling in months. What he didn't understand was why May never bothered to call or write. He missed both of them a lot, and he was a bit worried about both of them, but he knew they could stand up for themselves in a fight. But still, he wondered why May never called him. Didn't she miss him at all? You would think that 2 years of travelling together would count for something, but was he wrong? Did she not miss him, having fun in Johto with Solidad and Drew? He felt frustrated, his heart cringed and he had a weird feeling in his stomach once again, just like this morning. His thoughts were disturbed though by a Mr. Mime who had his dessert in it's hands, and after Mimey put the dessert down, Ash dug in.

After dinner Ash sat down in the living room and watched some tv. His attention was caught by a match between Koga and Will of the Johto Elite 4, and he watched the whole match, wich Koga won. After the match Lance, champion of the Johto Elite 4, appeared on screen. Apparently he was giving comments about the match, but Ash wasn't really listening. However, he had all eyes on the tv as the sideline reporter asked Lance about a new Pokemon competition.

Reporter: "What do you have to say about the rumors that a new Pokemon competition will be announced soon, and that the Elite 4 are in some way involved in it?

Lance: The Elite 4 is always busy with new projects. I can only tell you that we are always busy to think of new challenges for aspiring Pokemon Masters. That is all.

Reporter: "Thank you for watching Elite 4 watch, see you next week with a battle between Bruno and Lorelei. See ya

"I wonder if that has something to do with Scott's new project", Ash wondered.

"Ah well, guess I can't do much about it right now, right Pikachu", Ash asked his Pokemon

"Pika Pika Chu Pikachu", the yellow Pokemon answered.

"Did you say something Ash?" his mother asked.

"I'm going to my room mom", he replied.

"Allrighty dear."

As Ash walked to his room he realized he had to take a leak. He went to the bathroom and sat down on the lid. His mom didn't want him to pee while standing in her house, so he had to sit. In a way, she was a scary woman, he snickered. He heard the doorbell ring.

"Probably professor Oak or Tracey", he thought.

He heard some voices at the door he couldn't make out. As he was zipping up, he heard his mother yell something to him, but he couldn't make it out.

"Just a second, mom", he yelled.

"What did you say, mom", he yelled as he walked out of the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

"Ash, company", his mom said.

"Who is it?" he yelled as he walked back into the bathroom to wash his hands.

"Just come down here", shouted his mom angrily.

"Wait up, I have to wash my hands first"

After he washed and dried his hands he walked out of the bathroom, noting that Pikachu was gone. Which was weird, because Pikachu always waited for him to finish. He heard his Pikachu shouting, sounding excited.

"I wonder what's going on", he thought.

As he walked back to the stairs he could hear his mother yapping against whoever was standing in his house. He couldn't figure out what she said though. But as he walked down the stairs he could see a bit of the people who were standing there. Right at that moment his heart skipped a beat.

"It can't be", he thought.

But as he walked further down the stairs he could clearly see it. He saw something big and blue to the right of her, and something small next to her. But he didn't see them, as he had his eyes firmly gazed upon the person standing in the middle. Those beautiful sapphire eyes, her long brown hair, her great clothing style and her fantastic body. His heart skipped another beat and his stomach felt like it was floating. It couldn't be true, but it was true.

"M-May?" he nervously asked.

Last edited:

Red Jr.

Banned
nice job so far but...

After a few seconds of listening, he recognized the voices of Professor Oak, his assistant Tracey and his mom. He decided to lie back down on the bed for a second. He had just returned home yesterday, after a year and a half of travelling the Sinnoh region, earning badges and making new friends. He thought of Dawn, the cheerful Pokemon Coordinator he had met there. She was back at home in Sinnoh. He remembered how she made it to the semifinals of the Grand Festival on her first attempt, beating Nando and Zoey while she was at it. But she lost. In the semifinals her Pachirisu lost to the opponent's Kangaskhan. It was a close match too. But it still was an amazing accomplishment, beating seasoned coordinators and reaching the semifinals in her first attempt. He remembered how Brock and him went to the stands to cheer her up after her loss. She put on a brave face at first, but after telling her it was okay, she cried her heart out on Brock's shoulder. Brock is the one he can truly call his best friend. The former Pewter gym leader, aiming to become the world's best breeder. He always felt a bit lost after parting with Brock, not in the first place because of his great cooking skills. He thought of the good times he had with Brock, all the times they got lost, which would lead to Misty wanting to kill them. Misty is the Cerulean gym leader, a good friend and the first crush he ever had. He blushed a bit, remembering the times he would think about Misty all day long, not eating anything. But it was a kid's crush. The crush went away as time passed, and now he would think of Misty as nothing more but a friend. He also blushed as he thought of how jealous he was of Togepi, always in Misty's arms. But Togepi was gone, it evolved into Togetic and stayed in the Mirage Kingdom in Hoenn, to protect the Togepi. He thought of the fun time they had there, and how Max had learned to grab Brock's ear whenever he was flirting with a pretty girl. He had met Max in Hoenn, where he posed as the Petalburg Gym Leader, who actually was his dad. After the Battle Frontier he went back home, and after half a year he had finally left on his own journey. He didn't call often though, but a month ago he had called after 6 weeks of silence. Max called to tell Ash that he had lost in the semifinals of the Hoenn League, and he was sure to point out that Ash himself only reached the quarterfinals. Ash congratulated Max on a job well done, and asked what he was going to do next. Max told him that he was going home to train a bit and meet up with May again.

try spacing it out a little.

Undead_soul

What's the matter?
I'm liking this so far. but there is one thing i think you should fix.

Dragonair89 said:
After a few seconds of listening, he recognized the voices of Professor Oak, his assistant Tracey and his mom. He decided to lie back down on the bed for a second. He had just returned home yesterday, after a year and a half of travelling the Sinnoh region, earning badges and making new friends. He thought of Dawn, the cheerful Pokemon Coordinator he had met there. She was back at home in Sinnoh. He remembered how she made it to the semifinals of the Grand Festival on her first attempt, beating Nando and Zoey while she was at it. But she lost. In the semifinals her Pachirisu lost to the opponent's Kangaskhan. It was a close match too. But it still was an amazing accomplishment, beating seasoned coordinators and reaching the semifinals in her first attempt. He remembered how Brock and him went to the stands to cheer her up after her loss. She put on a brave face at first, but after telling her it was okay, she cried her heart out on Brock's shoulder. Brock is the one he can truly call his best friend. The former Pewter gym leader, aiming to become the world's best breeder. He always felt a bit lost after parting with Brock, not in the first place because of his great cooking skills. He thought of the good times he had with Brock, all the times they got lost, which would lead to Misty wanting to kill them. Misty is the Cerulean gym leader, a good friend and the first crush he ever had. He blushed a bit, remembering the times he would think about Misty all day long, not eating anything. But it was a kid's crush. The crush went away as time passed, and now he would think of Misty as nothing more but a friend. He also blushed as he thought of how jealous he was of Togepi, always in Misty's arms. But Togepi was gone, it evolved into Togetic and stayed in the Mirage Kingdom in Hoenn, to protect the Togepi. He thought of the fun time they had there, and how Max had learned to grab Brock's ear whenever he was flirting with a pretty girl. He had met Max in Hoenn, where he posed as the Petalburg Gym Leader, who actually was his dad. After the Battle Frontier he went back home, and after half a year he had finally left on his own journey. He didn't call often though, but a month ago he had called after 6 weeks of silence. Max called to tell Ash that he had lost in the semifinals of the Hoenn League, and he was sure to point out that Ash himself only reached the quarterfinals. Ash congratulated Max on a job well done, and asked what he was going to do next. Max told him that he was going home to train a bit and meet up with May again.

Please space it out. too big for my eyes to read. lolz.

But thats really all. i really like this fic. keep it up.

Dragonair89

I guess I was trying to emphasize the difference between May and the rest of his friends. But I guess it was too big after all. I fixed it now. Anyway, I'm glad you liked it.

DeM0NaRUt0

Never Alone
Update now!...please?

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
watch the spammy reviews.

read stickies please.

thanks.