• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tournament Of Champions

Son_of_Shadows

"Good morning, beautiful," he said, seeing her look at herself in the bowl, and cringe a little, "Um, I think that might be a bedpan... How are you feeling?" he said, changing the subject as rapidly as he could, in a, frankly, pitiful, attempt to avoid any embarrassment.

He wrapped his arm around her shoulders, squeezing her. Damn that Dusknoir. He's practically traumatized her, he thought, seeing the haunted expression in her eyes, If he's not dead, and we meet again, I'll make him wish he was dead. ... Wait, he's a ghost, so isn't he already dead...? Aw, dammit. Well, I'll still inflict a mountain-load of pain on him. This unsettling irritation... Is this bloodlust? This is what Milotic was talking about... Urgh.

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
Rose felt somewhat safer as Joshua held her close. She put the bedpan back on the table and simply relaxed in his embrace, allowing the memories of the terrible night to go away and be replaced by sheer love and affection.

<How could I just be so willing to leave this behind?> she wondered. She leaned against Joshua gently, wrapping her arm around him.

"I love you," she whispered. Just outside, one of the nurses smiled as she witnessed the heartwarming scene.

"Young love," she said, smiling.

Behind her, Dusknoir had an entirely different opinion. It was still follwoing Rose, as Live had ordered. But this time it was to remain hidden until the Tournament itself. No chances for the plan to go wrong.

Son_of_Shadows

"I love you too," he whispered, squeezing her. And he knew. He meant it. About time. A warm feeling flooded through him, and he wasn't quite sure whether it was Milotic, or Rose. He didn't care. Though he didn't quite want this moment to end, he sighed, and said, "Everyone's probably worried. Are you well enough to head back to the Centre, or would you rather stay here for a little while?" Then he realised something.

"Holy crap, today's the day of the Tournament," and he grinned widely. It was finally time.

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
"I'm fine," Rose said "let's get back to the Centre. We need to get ready for the Tournament anyway." She let go of Joshua and slid out of bed. She retrieved her coat from the door and put it on, brushing her hair out of her eyes as she did so.

"Come on," she said to Joshua, opening the door and walking out past Dusknoir and the nurse. Joshua followed.

A few minutes later, Rose was outside. The sun was shining above the buildings and Pokemon were cheerfully roaming around.

It was Tournament day. Time to honour that mysterious trainer.

treespyro

Vintage much?
Claire looked from her helicopter which she piloted, "This is a good view..for a kill of course" she thought as she carefully controlled the plane into the ground, Claire was dressed up in a pilot outfit as she jumped out and looked around at spotted Joshua and Rose, "Well I do look hot" she said looking at the mirror as she looked away from the crowd she witnessed

Claire walked over to Rose and Joshua, "So you found your Friend, That is good to here, Now what is happening John" Claire asked as she was wearing a pilot outfit used in commercial airways, "Like the outfit, It does work well" she said taking the hat off as one man looked at her and came over, "Hello beautiful, Dinner" he asked. Claire sighed "Of Course,If you pay, who knows we may create some memories, Here is my number and hotel location" she said giving the man her number. "Sorry about that" she said, "You want a ride on my Helicopter" she asked, "I mean you know who I am James" she said to Joshua

Son_of_Shadows

"I may know you, Miss Hollywood, but you, apparently don't know me. It's "Joshua"." He rolled his eyes. This was getting tiresome. Honestly, how hard could it be to remember his name?!

"Thank you for your kind offer, but, we need to meet up with our friends. We're all heading to Saffron together for the Tournament. That said, we're missing two of them..." His glance dropped to the ground. Nina was... probably still in the Game Corner. Isaac... Joshua was almost ready to give up on him. He couldn't though. He was his best friend. He'd saved his life. He couldn't just give up on him. A thought struck him. What if there had been... foul play?! It was entirely possible. The gang from yesterday, humiliated by being defeated by Isaac, kidnapped him for revenge! ... Wait, that didn't make sense. If it were true, they'd have taken him and Rose too. Bugger, he was sure he had that.

treespyro

Vintage much?
"Well James, It will be easier to find people, if you and you girlfriend come via a plane" Claire said looking at Rose, "Boy that kid lacks taste, She is pretty ugly" she thought as Claire gotten her helicopter and looked around, "Well see you kid and Friend of Kid" she said as she started the helicopter.

"Now where to go" she asked as she took off and looked around, Claire landed her copter on the pad on top of a office building, "Time to complete my mission" she said preparing her sniper, "You must shoot the girl" she remembered as she loaded her rifle with Steel tipped bullets and peered through the window, "Dammit Jim and Ugly girl" she muttered, "You are in the way, I must hope for the best" she though as she aimed and shot. The Girl was nearby Josh and Rose as the bullet whizzed past them and hit the women nearby in the chest, "Mission a success, There are more of them later" Claire looked from her rifle

taxfreesobuyme

Hunter dragged his feet on the ground as he and Chimchar slowly made their way to the Pokemon Center. "I hate tennis.." He mumbled as he rubbed the side of his face. Suddenly a gun shot and screams could be heard. "That came from the Pokemon center." Hunters pace instantly changed as he sprinted to the Pokemon center. "I hope Josh and Rose are alright." After a few minutes he finally had made it to the center where he saw a crowed gathered outside. He made his way through the crowed and saw Joshua and Rose who appeared to be ok. "What the hell happened here?"

Son_of_Shadows

Aside to Rose, he said, "I don't think she even listened to me... That's the third time I've told her my name, and she still won't call me by it. Maybe she just hates me." He shrugged. Then, a bullet shot past, hitting a woman in the chest, felling her instantly. Joshua swore loudly. He'd felt the wind as it whipped past. As a crowd formed, Hunter showed up.

"I dunno. We were just standing here, the bullet whipped past, and... well. Oh, by the way, as you can see, I found Rose," he said, presenting her. A thought struck him.

"Where's Proby? I thought he headed off to find you."

Their little group was down to three. Half of them had vanished in twenty-four hours. Two of them had almost been killed. One had broken his arm. The only one who hadn't had anything bad happen to him was Hunter. You lucky *******.

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
Rose clung to Joshua as the bullet passed and continued to hold him as he talked with Hunter.

<What was that all about?> she wondered, referring to the bullet. She shuddered slightly as she wondered if it had been meant for her or Joshua. What if it had hit him?

"Don't think about it," she muttered. She'd had enough nightmares already.

Dusknoir was certainly interested in a woman who would shoot a bullet into a busy Pokemon Center. Whose side was she on?

taxfreesobuyme

An ambulance had come and taken the woman from the Pokemon Center, although she had been dead long before the medics had arrived.

"Where's Proby? I thought he headed off to find you." Joshua asked.

"Oh yeah..." Hunter suddenly realized he accidently left Proby behind. "I havent seen him since earlier at the tennis courts." "Chimcharrr.." Chimchar sat on top Hunter's shoulder shaking his head in disapointment. He was so preacupied thinking about the tournament and not to mention that woman at the tennis courts he completely forgot about Proby.

treespyro

Vintage much?
Claire sighed "This is not the job I wanted but it does beat a lot of things" she said looking at the city from her rifle, "Number two and Three are on their way" Claire sang as she shot her 2nd target dead and her 3rd. "Now put back this rifle" she thought as she heard screaming and shouting from the city.

Claire walked into the pokemon center with her rifle. "Thank you, Nurse Joy for helping me with my mission" she said as Nurse Joy smiled nervously, "It turns out thost targets are planning to bomb the Tournament but there are more" she whispered into Joy's ear as Claire holding her rifle noticed Joshua, Rose and Hunter, "Hello Children, Well mind your business", She heard her phone go off as she walked away into an empty room, "Yes Mission a success, Perfect but you might want to handle the media, I wish I had orders to get them" Claire said as she hung up. Claire walked back into the center looking around and placing her rifle in her handbag,

Son_of_Shadows

"... Man, that chick is weird." He reached into his right pocket, and touched something smooth, and hard.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about this!" He drew it. The Dragon Scale.

"I picked it up last night while I was looking for Rose. I could use it to evolve Nozzle, but, I'd need help from someone. I need to attach this to him, and then trade him to someone to get him to evolve to Kingdra." Joshua took Nozzle's Pokeball from his left pocket, maximised it, and brought out his Pokemon that looked like a seahorse. He held him in his arms, since there wasn't any water around.

"Nozzle, I could use this Dragon Scale here to evolve you, if you wanted. You'd be a hell of a lot stronger-"

"Dra! Seadr!" The Seadra valued strength above all else. He nodded his head affirmatively excitedly. Joshua had barely got his last word out.

"I'll take that as a yes." He tickled the water type under the chin. Joshua had always favoured the water type, ever so slightly. "So, either of you guys wanna help me here?"

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
Rose watched as Joshua told Nozzle about the Dragon Scale and evolving.

"I'll trade with you," she said, holding out Pikachu's Poke Ball "I'm just glad to help." She felt happy that she could help Joshua after everything he'd done for her, and helping him evolve Nozzle was the best thing she could do.

"So what do you say?" she asked.

Proby sighed. Such idiocy. Hunter was FAR too preocupied to notice him. He slowly escaoed back to the hospital, and heard a gunshot. Proby followed him, he liked "Stalking" he liked being in the action. As he watched from afar he saw the whole conversation going on and waiting quietly. He realized that Nozzle was to evolve and laughed happily. He enjoyed watching pokemon grow stronger. He finally decided it was time to show his face, so he stepped out of his hiding place, saying
"Evolving Nozzle, how cool." his orange eyes sparkled red.
"Josh, Hunter, Rose, hi!" As you may or may not have noticed, I now have orange eyes. There IS a reason for that. Just as Nozzle here is about to evolve, I too have, well evolved. You know when that dusknoir was shooting shadow balls? Well, I was in Blaze's head at the time and he shot them into both me and Blaze. Some sort of, well, fusion took place, and well... Josh, Rose, that Blaziken you saw in the forest was me... phased. I'll show you now..."
And Proby once more felt the bones re-arranging themselves within his body, and he gritted his teeth through the pain. Once he was fully phased, He used overheat and wilted a plant that was growing on its own in a small, clay pot, before phasing back once more.
"Well?" he asked.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live was almost there. The tournament. It was to start very soon. He smiled at Dusknoir and Spiritomb, and kept marching onwards. Soon he would kill Proby, and finish the long wars their families had had may in the past. He smiled wickedly, and walked on.

Son_of_Shadows

"Awesome," he said to Rose. He recalled the Seadra, and handed his Pokeball to Rose. "I dunno if we have to wait a certain length of time, or anything. I guess we'll just have to check every so often." Taking Sparky's Pokeball, he couldn't resist a "Welcome to the team, little buddy."

Then, Proby showed up, and demonstrated his new abilities as a Blaziken. Joshua was, to say the least, freaked out.

"Is that even possible?!" he asked, his eyes wide. I miss the laws of physics... he thought. Proby's transformation was unbelievable. He felt like Dr. Lanyon, observing the transformation of Mr. Hyde to Dr. Jekyll. He was surprised he wasn't backed up against a wall, yelling "O God! O God!" (OOC: Yes, I've got this right. I had to do a freaking report on Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde for English class.) It was fascinating, yet terrifying at the same time. He passed out from shock when Proby demonstrated his ability to use Overheat.

taxfreesobuyme

Hunter enjoyed seeing his friends trade their Pokemon and was relieved when Proby showed up. Everything was going good until Proby demonstrated his new found powers. Hunter's eyes widened in shock and he backed up against the wall. Hunter could not help but watch as Proby's whole body transformed into Blaze.

Joshua passed out from shock and fell to the floor. It wasn't until after Proby had changed back that Hunter had noticed. "Oh crap." Hunter knelt down next to Josh and checked him out for any injuries. "He'll be ok, he just has a bruise on his head." Hunter sighed in relief.

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
Rose was utterly amazed as Proby became a Blaziken and burned an innocent plant with Overheat.

"Oh my god," she muttered. Joshua passed out and Hunter checked him over.

"At least he isn't too badly hurt," Rose said, crouching down next to her boyfriend. She put her hand against his cheek, just touching him.

"Just rest now," she said softly "you need to cope with this."

treespyro

Vintage much?
"Sights and sounds so very fun" she said with her legs crossed as she drank a small martini, after getting new mission to relax.

"It is a godsend to this, I might find something to do" she thought as Claire walked in the Pokemon Center holding a martini and a cigar in one hand and her hand hand by her side. Claire crushed her cigar using her heel

"May I ask what happened" she asked looking at the ground, "Hey it is you, Tennis boy" she said to Hunter as she looked at him with her ice-blue eyes, "You and Jim friends" she asked as she got up and went to Nurse Joy, "No Mission" she whispered to her. Nurse Joy smiled in reply, "Finally, A bit over worked miss" she said as Claire sat down.

"You can't imagine, the stress I have been through, The Divorce, Missions and many wierd people" she said as she looked at the kids, "See they have it easy, I had to go to Military School but hey I loved it now but I didn't get to enjoy my childhood, Married to quickly and here I am, Alone and secret" she told Nurse Joy who looked at her

Son_of_Shadows

Several minutes later, he awoke. "Oh man, my head... I had the weirdest dream. Proby merged with his Blaziken..." He looked over at his two friends... then up at the Blaziken standing before him. "Yeah, he looked just like that!"

"So, shall we check on Nozzle? He might have evolved by now." He thought about Kingdra. A dual Water and Dragon type, he'd be invaluable to Joshua's team. Its stats were balanced all around, and looked quite royal, in Joshua's opinion. No wonder they called it KING-dra. He realised Rose, Hunter, and the Blaziken were just staring at him.

"What...? Oh, I see. I didn't dream it at all. Right then. Goodbye, laws of physics." He sighed, thinking he'd wake up any second now...