• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tower Prep - Discussion

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
Well Tower Prep is a new Mystery Series that aired on CN..The first season is finished and i have found myself addicted to the show, its just that interesting..personally i think if the show was on MTV or something, it would have more hits but if you actually you watch it, you'd love it.

So for the people who watch it, hmm discuss!

Characters :

Ian
Sookie
Gabe
Cj

I personally have a crush on Cj :x

Vernikova

Champion
I tried watching it before and while it seemed interesting at first I fell out of it. It just didn't do enough to keep me interested over the whole season.

Unpredictable-Strategist

Unorthodox Trainer
I just finished watching the first season yesterday, it was great. I like how each episode is so different, but what they find out in each one all comes together as the episodes go on. It looks like there's going to be a season 2, judging by the ending.

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
I just finished watching the first season yesterday, it was great. I like how each episode is so different, but what they find out in each one all comes together as the episodes go on. It looks like there's going to be a season 2, judging by the ending.

Yes! the storyline is amazing and each episode keeps you addicted.

Dattebayo

Banned
It looks like an interesting show; however, it's being aired in the wrong channel.

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
^There's nothing wrong with it being aired on CN...I mean, which makes more sense, buying a WHOLE new channel for one show or putting it on their channel which they already own, which they needed to fill time slots for anyways? Plus a little live action never hurt anybody (except the stuntmen).

Okay, onward. I do enjoy this series because of its deep mystery element as well as how well each character is handled. And unlike a lot of the shows that have been airing recently (not just on CN) it does not focus solely on one character, but all the characters as a whole.

Vernikova

Champion
^There's nothing wrong with it being aired on CN...I mean, which makes more sense, buying a WHOLE new channel for one show or putting it on their channel which they already own, which they needed to fill time slots for anyways? Plus a little live action never hurt anybody (except the stuntmen).

They could've aired it on TNT like Unnatural History was airing for a while.

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
It's aired on the wrong channel but it's doing insanely well for CN apparently. Live Action shows have actually helped them more than our love for cartoons.

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
It's aired on the wrong channel but it's doing insanely well for CN apparently. Live Action shows have actually helped them more than our love for cartoons.

Insanely well indeed..

I think what got me hooked on the show is Ian..His structure and personality is just made for the show..hes just hardcore and Gabe? he just adds the little comical flare ^^

Last edited:

pokedexfiller

Unova Trainer
No, please not on MTV! If it weren't on CN, I could see it on the CW. Anyway, I love this show. I never thought I'd get so addicted, but I did! I honestly thought Ian would be headmaster's son, not CJ, but it was a nice twist. I am really wishing for a season 2 like crazy!

Dattebayo

Banned

inb4oldschoolCNfandenyingit

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
No, please not on MTV! If it weren't on CN, I could see it on the CW. Anyway, I love this show. I never thought I'd get so addicted, but I did! I honestly thought Ian would be headmaster's son, not CJ, but it was a nice twist. I am really wishing for a season 2 like crazy!

Yes! i hope it comes out (if its coming out) soon!