• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Toxic Team Help D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

loltoxiclol

Ok so I'm making a team in Pokemon Pearl that revolves around the move Toxic.

Here's what I've come up with so far... any suggestions for additional Pokemon would be great :D

Skarmory @ Quick Claw
252 SPD EV's
128 HP EV's
128 S.DEF EV's
Toxic
Roar
Spikes
---- (Thinking of Stealth Rock)

Snorlax @ Leftovers
252 HP EV's
128 DEF EV's
128 S.DEF EV's
Rest
Snore
Block
Toxic

Shuckle @ The berry taht increases S.DEF when your HP gets low :x
252 HP EV's
128 DEF EV's
128 S.DEF EV's
Rest
Sandstorm
Toxic
-----

Unfortunately that's all I've got, any suggestions about another Pokemon with high defenses or HP would be great :D

Last edited:

Kotone

Umbreon with toxic is great and is really annoying but you should really add atleast 1 damagin move to your pokemons incase someone uses taunt (or was it the other one?). Anyway Umbreon is a toxic team itself.

Mango11

Champion
well u know that wobbuffet is a uber and cant be used

Mango11

Champion
so messed up ur team but try a roserade it can lear toxic spikes

AlCario

Banned
Look, using Toxic on more than one or two pokemon is generally unnecessary, not to mention that your EV spreads are poor quality, one of your items is banned, one of your items does not exist and your team is incomplete. I suggest you read some articles on competitive pokemon before making future teams. The rules won't be a bad start, either.

Last edited:

Indragon

Back in the USSR
I suggest you post a complete team coz otherwise, you'd be breaking the rules :/

Anyway, a Toxic Spiker such as Drapion or Roserade is a must and you should look up a few good wall-ish sets (I mean Block-Snore Snorlax, while innovative, isn't much good)

As for the SpD pinch, berry, it does exist (Ganlon or Apicot, I don't remember)

Raito

HADOUKEN!
Team needs to be complete, descriptions need to be added, and you should probably browse smogon for team ideas.

pm me with a draft of your new thread, and then i will give you permission to repost =)

Status
Not open for further replies.