• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Toxicated area!

Lt. BLEU™

Top Class Lieutenant

Victory★Star★

Mega Victini?
Would you like the darkrai for shiny virizion and birthday piplup? Or instead of darkrai event better pikavhu since its a more rare

Victory★Star★

Mega Victini?
Ok how bout piplup the charmander and virizion for DW adamant flawless chomchar

Victory★Star★

Mega Victini?
Ya as long ad they are all legit and as long as charmander and piplup are events. The only problem is our time difference -.-

Update; chimchar would be NFT on your shop just saying please :)
BTW your SIG is empty

Lt. BLEU™

Top Class Lieutenant
ya as long ad they are all legit and as long as charmander and piplup are events. The only problem is our time difference -.-

update; chimchar would be nft on your shop just saying please :)
btw your sig is empty

sure.....
Cahrmander and piplup are both legit events!
Btw wat piplum ya want?
Korean-non flawless
or jap-flawless?
Also yeah my siggi got edited:(
again cuz of rules....just 420 pixels extra!

Victory★Star★

Mega Victini?
Haha cool um the Korean one since it actually ain't that rare :) how is dei no? You should clone it EV train it and use it its great!
Also:
I TOTALLY RECOMMEND HAVING BLEUUMBREON EV TRAIN YOUR POKES. NOW MY ZOROARK BEATS ANYTHING IN ITS PATH XD

Lt. BLEU™

Top Class Lieutenant
Haha cool um the Korean one since it actually ain't that rare :) how is dei no? You should clone it EV train it and use it its great!
Also:
I TOTALLY RECOMMEND HAVING BLEUUMBREON EV TRAIN YOUR POKES. NOW MY ZOROARK BEATS ANYTHING IN ITS PATH XD

woah...!thanx for this!
and yep i'm gonna get it cloned as well....:)
but myt not get time to ev train it..:p

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
well as such right now i'm on ev training for free....only if you send one of the power item for the training purpose or else a macho brace...!

Sorry it's took so long for me to reply, I've been getting a pokemon I've been wanting to ev train:

My Level 1 Larvitar with stealth rock to become a tyranitar with an ev spread of
180 HP / 252 Atk / 76 Spe

Now I can send you the power item for the attack, but I don't know if you want me to send you one at a time, or if you could just get the other items. In return, I could clone the finished pokemon for you if you'd like, so we both would have one.

Lt. BLEU™

Top Class Lieutenant
Sorry it's took so long for me to reply, I've been getting a pokemon I've been wanting to ev train:

My Level 1 Larvitar with stealth rock to become a tyranitar with an ev spread of
180 HP / 252 Atk / 76 Spe

Now I can send you the power item for the attack, but I don't know if you want me to send you one at a time, or if you could just get the other items. In return, I could clone the finished pokemon for you if you'd like, so we both would have one.

just send in your pokemon to me wen you can! with atack power item attached!
also pmd you!