• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Toxicated area!

Jorge565

Magikarp
Do You mean you want to know what else I got? If so, I also got dwf scraggy,pachirisu,eevee, drifloon, seedot, sigilyph, mandibuzz,shuckle,swablu, bibarel,hoothoot. I might have some other ones, but that is all I could find right now. So just tell me if you are interested in any two of my dwf.

Lt. BLEU™

Top Class Lieutenant
Do You mean you want to know what else I got? If so, I also got dwf scraggy,pachirisu,eevee, drifloon, seedot, sigilyph, mandibuzz,shuckle,swablu, bibarel,hoothoot. I might have some other ones, but that is all I could find right now. So just tell me if you are interested in any two of my dwf.

hmm...i'll take ralts and swablu!
if you don't mind!

Hopsin

Funk Volume
What would you want for your regular shiny muk?

Hopsin

Funk Volume
I will trade you my UT Japanese singing pikachu for your shiny mudkip and eevee.

Hopsin

Funk Volume
Fc:322561073087 im already in the room waiting.

Last edited:

Ausgirl

Hey I saw you had eevees which know curse and wish.

Do you have any which also know yawn? Can offer lots of stuff.