• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Toxicated area!

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
just send in your pokemon to me wen you can! with atack power item attached!
also pmd you!

Ok, awesome. So, will I need to send one item at a time for you to ev train?

KiltedTrainer

Guardian of Asgard
Hey there. Very nice shop. I did not see anything that we needed to trade for right now, but please stop by our shop again sometime and I may be interested in a few things. We're always looking for DW pokemon we don't have (from OTs we don't have, I mean).

Hello again! Quick couple of questions: Was/is your recital Piplup a Korean event? Do you still have it (or access to cloning it)? Would you be willing to trade it? I can offer more multiple DWFemales listed in my sig, multiple shinies, and an extra PKTPIA Hardy Pikachu. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks!

Lt. BLEU™

Top Class Lieutenant
Hello again! Quick couple of questions: Was/is your recital Piplup a Korean event? Do you still have it (or access to cloning it)? Would you be willing to trade it? I can offer more multiple DWFemales listed in my sig, multiple shinies, and an extra PKTPIA Hardy Pikachu. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks!

yep it's a korean event
so i'll take
dwf's
drifloon
shuckle
and the pktpia picachu
agree?

Agreed, I'll start breeding asap ^_^

Nickdaflick

My DWF Murkrow for your DWF Sableye?

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Hey Blue, I'm interested in your ev training again, and would like to know if you could ev train my magnemite. I'll message you the ev spread I wanted, movepool and nature that I wanted it to end up with.

I can also clone it at the end when it is fully ev trained for you if you'd like in return. Do we have a deal?

Lt. BLEU™

Top Class Lieutenant
Hey Blue, I'm interested in your ev training again, and would like to know if you could ev train my magnemite. I'll message you the ev spread I wanted, movepool and nature that I wanted it to end up with.

I can also clone it at the end when it is fully ev trained for you if you'd like in return. Do we have a deal?

we do...but please check the 2nd post and fill up dat form!
thankyou!

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
we do...but please check the 2nd post and fill up dat form!
thankyou!

Woops, my mistake:

SPPF USER NAME: I-am-the-Peel
POKEMON TO BE TRAINED: Magnemite
SPCL MOVES TO BE TAUGHT[MOVE TUTOR]: None
EVS:HP: 4
ATK: 0
DEF: 0
SPEC.ATK: 252
SPEC.DEF: 0
SPEED: 252
POKEMON BEING OFFERED: A Cloned Version of the final Ev Trained pokemon

Notes: It knows Hidden Power Fire and Flash Cannon, which I'd like it to keep as a Magnezone. It is a timid nature and once it is fully ev trained and level 100, I shall give it a choice scarf and teach it thunderbolt and volt switch. When all of that is done, I can clone it and send the clone to you :)

Lt. BLEU™

Top Class Lieutenant
Woops, my mistake:

SPPF USER NAME: I-am-the-Peel
POKEMON TO BE TRAINED: Magnemite
SPCL MOVES TO BE TAUGHT[MOVE TUTOR]: None
EVS:HP: 4
ATK: 0
DEF: 0
SPEC.ATK: 252
SPEC.DEF: 0
SPEED: 252
POKEMON BEING OFFERED: A Cloned Version of the final Ev Trained pokemon

Notes: It knows Hidden Power Fire and Flash Cannon, which I'd like it to keep as a Magnezone. It is a timid nature and once it is fully ev trained and level 100, I shall give it a choice scarf and teach it thunderbolt and volt switch. When all of that is done, I can clone it and send the clone to you :)

hmm...~accepted~
but could you send me the untreined one clonned? cuz i have slightly different plans! if you don't mind!

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
hmm...~accepted~
but could you send me the untreined one clonned? cuz i have slightly different plans! if you don't mind!

Sure! I'll send two over when you're ready to do the trade :D

Jorge565

Magikarp
Hello, I am interested in dwf gligar and sableye. I can offer dwf abra, basculin,spiritomb,riolu, ralts, slowpoke, and some other ones.