• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Toxicated92 Trade Shop

craig87

Hi i am interested in your ev trained conkeldurr, would you trade for a shiny virizion?

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Want: Shiny Golbat - Timid - lvl.48 -UT- can u nn it Mimi

Have:
shiny torchic - rash
shiny treecko - adament
shiny mudkip - relaxed - mudbomb
shiny squirtle - bold - female - muddy water, yawn
shiny squirtle - adament

Toxicated92

Water Expert
Want: Shiny Golbat - Timid - lvl.48 -UT- can u nn it Mimi

Have:
shiny torchic - rash
shiny treecko - adament
shiny mudkip - relaxed - mudbomb
shiny squirtle - bold - female - muddy water, yawn
shiny squirtle - adament

Yeh you can nick-name it if you want?
It's UT :)

Is the Squirtle-bold-female UT? :)

zac4564

I'm legally blind
I'm interested in your Manaphy - Bold - lvl.1 -UT-. I can give you a shiny bulbasaur. (I have every shiny starter if you don't want bulbasaur.)

Toxicated92

Water Expert
I am interested in a modest joltik and an impish DW gligar. Would you trade them both for a shiny jolly terrakion?

yeh sure thing, is the Terrakion -UT- ?

Toxicated92

Water Expert
Yes the terrakion is UT when can you trade

i'll just breed my Gligar so i get a DW Impish one and then i'll be in, so say 15/20 minutes from now?

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
I'm interested in your EV'd Whimsicott and Reuniclus. I'll be willing to offer you the girl Ferroseed you want and the Bold girl Eevee.

PM me or VM me if interested.

Ju-da-su

In response to your post in my thread...

**I'll only trade my RNG'd DW events for another RNG'd DW events, no exception. If you get RNG'd DW event with my OT, make them NFT (Not for trade). If you don't agree to this, don't offer anything for them.

So...yeah, nothing, sorry.

XxItakuxX

Hey bro i was interested in one of your Groudons from HGSS and i was wondering if those were on your HGSS. Ill trade almost anything to get one of those for the event.

Toxicated92

Water Expert
Hey bro i was interested in one of your Groudons from HGSS and i was wondering if those were on your HGSS. Ill trade almost anything to get one of those for the event.

Sorry dude they are all on my White version :(

2000b2

basketball star
hey what do you want for the shiny DW eevee lv 1?

2000b2

basketball star
i got a shiny typlhosion or shiny sceptile for the shiny dw eevee