• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Toxicated92 Trade Shop

AfroKing

Street Brawlers CEO
I'm interested in: Shiny Terrakion, Shiny Manaphy, Shiny Chimchar
I can offer u: Shiny Flawless Ev Train Aerodactyl, Ev Train Hippowdon and EV Train Drapion, EV Train Starmie, EV Train Umbreon, EV Train Volcarona.
Let me know if u are interested in something.

monkeyman192

simply bored
I don't suppose you would be interested in anything in my sig for your shiny darkrai?

Pilpulp

美的
I really want the Politoad, Kingdra & Ludicolo really bad. But I doubt I have anything you would wan't. The only thing maybe appealing I have is: Shiny Milotic VGC (I forget what year). Also, what kind of deals do you want for example if I needed a Croagunk Ev Trained? I've updated my sig so there's some more stuff I have in it, that's not all though, I'm still updating.

Last edited:

TherianForm

King of TM87
I'm interested in your DW Eevee - Bold - lvl.1 -UT- (has Yawn & Wish), what are you looking for it? Shiny? Event?

Toxicated92

Water Expert
hey, well if you dont have anything in my 'want' acrea then i'm always looking for shinys that i like and events that you see fair to trade, but i would say in this case, what shinies do you have to offer? :D

Whoa the thread owner answering after months of inactivity? In this case, I'm interested in your shiny flawless ev trained hitmontop. I have a huge list I could post, but after seeing your wants I can offer you a shiny flawless adamant groudon (pc fukuoka event).

I see. Well feel free to get back to me on my offer when you have the time :).

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
Hi! I was wondering what you would want for your eved thunderus? Or your modest thunderus? I desperately, desperately, desperately need one! I have LOADS of dream world females like riolu and shackle and swablu and munna! I also have lots of even pokemon used in Vgc tournaments like an omastar and espeon and Zoroark and hydreigon! Please help me out.

Toxicated92

Water Expert
I see. Well feel free to get back to me on my offer when you have the time :).

Hey dude, yeh sure, what are the Ivs of your Groudon, what is its ev spread and what level is it?

Toxicated92

Water Expert
Hi! I was wondering what you would want for your eved thunderus? Or your modest thunderus? I desperately, desperately, desperately need one! I have LOADS of dream world females like riolu and shackle and swablu and munna! I also have lots of even pokemon used in Vgc tournaments like an omastar and espeon and Zoroark and hydreigon! Please help me out.

Ummm, unfortunately the only thing that interests me out of the ging's you offered is the espeon, could you give me more details about it, eg Iv's, Ev's, Nature, Moves, Level?
Also do you have anything else available for trade?

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
Omastar has the nature that lowers speed raises defence. Eved defence sp attack. Hydreigon timid eved speed sp attack. Espeon and zoroark the same as hydreigon. Dunno ivs and moves yet. I also have dw females like riolu, swablu, shuckle, munna, sigaphyl, all UT.

Toxicated92

Water Expert
The DW's I'm not interested in as I have it and have already for all 3 Therian forms :D
But if you could post 'Espeons' exact ev spread, moves and Ivs that would be helpful

My groudon is flawless except for sp atk (0). Its level 80 and is completely UT.

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
Espeon is timid. Mischiveous. 252 in spd, spattack and 4 in hp. Has moves psyshock, psychic, thinderbolt and protect.

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
Sorry dunno ivs. I can throw in an extra genesect a friend is giving me. Dunno details bout it yet

Toxicated92

Water Expert
Sorry dunno ivs. I can throw in an extra genesect a friend is giving me. Dunno details bout it yet

Thanks but no thanks mate, got anything else that you haven't listed?

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
Hey, would you trade your sf eved jolly virzion for my sf bold cresslia?

Well the OT name itself is the japanese fukuoka event. But the ID is 03172. If there's a problem I have a huge list of shiny flawless pokemon I can offer instead.