• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Toxicated92 Trade Shop

Toxicated92

Water Expert
Hey, would you trade your sf eved jolly virzion for my sf bold cresslia?

Hey what do you mean by 'sf' ? And whats it's ev spread and moveset?

Toxicated92

Water Expert
Well the OT name itself is the japanese fukuoka event. But the ID is 03172. If there's a problem I have a huge list of shiny flawless pokemon I can offer instead.

If that's ok could you give a list please or private message me it
It's nothing personal, just received hacks before with Japanese names :(

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
Sorry. I mean shiny flawless. its ev spread is 252 def and hp

do you have the movie victini I will offer anything if i have it

Toxicated92

Water Expert

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
Yup. What specifics are you looking for?

what do you want for the movie victini and i'll probably have it

adu98

I have a Hydro Pump, Dragon Dance, Fire Blast Bagon at level 1. I also have a Salamence with simular properties at level 50. Either for the Timid shiny Treeko? Holding a Water Stone, my Bagon/Salamence will be.

Toxicated92

Water Expert
I have a Hydro Pump, Dragon Dance, Fire Blast Bagon at level 1. I also have a Salamence with simular properties at level 50. Either for the Timid shiny Treeko? Holding a Water Stone, my Bagon/Salamence will be.

That's cool, but unfortunately I already have access to Bagons with similar egg moves, so I'll have to pass on that offer

adu98

That's cool, but unfortunately I already have access to Bagons with similar egg moves, so I'll have to pass on that offer

Ah well...
How about...
Any of the Sinnoh Starters, Oshawatt, Dewott, Samurott, Musharna, Tyranitar (Quiet Nature), Magikarp, Possibly Electivire or Cobalion?

Perichoresis

Fairy Tail Wizard
Hey I have a shiny flawless ut Timid Virizion (cloned) Would you be interested in trading for your shiny flawless ut Timid Kyurem? I can trade back a clone of the Kyurem if need be.

Thanks. :)

Gienioo

Hi i have a queston how much u want for magnezone. I don't want shiny or super nature. If there is no problem i would like to magnezone have better spec attack at the cost of defensive.

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
How about my shiny ev trained Excadrill for your ev trained Vaporeon?

If not, I have a couple others like an ev trained latias, tyranitar, multi scale dragonite, metagross and several others.

Really loving this shop; you have dozens of everything :D

x.a.x

Psychic Master
I'd like to know what the Iv's and Hidden power of the modest thundurus and what do you

want for it

elyk800

Hi there! I am interested in the Adamant Guts Timburr with Drain Punch and Mach Punch, assuming it is male. I can trade you water stones, and any pokemon you may want with egg moves.

Stardastarly

Sylveon~ :D
Hi. I'm interested in a DWF Eevee, so I was wondering if you had one? It says on your post just DW Pokémon, so that could mean it was only males. Anyway, for one I can offer you various other DWF Pokémon including Pachirisu, Ducklett, Marill, and a few others I can't remember. I can also add on a Water Stone to that, if it would make it cut it.

phantom16

hello, i am looking for a thick club, i have a water stone to offer.
pm me please, thanks :)