• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Toxicated92 Trade Shop

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Larvitar - adamant - lvl.5 -UT- -VGC2012- *SHINY & FLAWLESS*

I have a flawless ev'd Porygon-Z?

Toxicated92

Water Expert
Larvitar - adamant - lvl.5 -UT- -VGC2012- *SHINY & FLAWLESS*

I have a flawless ev'd Porygon-Z?
yeh, when you free to trade then buddy?

After a DWF Vulpix and DWF Bagon! have kings rock and waterstones to trade
yeh sure when you free to trade?

Hi there! I am interested in the Adamant Guts Timburr with Drain Punch and Mach Punch, assuming it is male. I can trade you water stones, and any pokemon you may want with egg moves.
yeh, and i would trade 1 for 2 water stones? or do you have a male adamant Totadile with DD and ice punch?

QUOTE=I-am-the-peel;15306693]How about my shiny ev trained Excadrill for your ev trained Vaporeon?

If not, I have a couple others like an ev trained latias, tyranitar, multi scale dragonite, metagross and several others.

Really loving this shop; you have dozens of everything :D[/QUOTE]
hey, unfortunately not as i'm currently ev training a drilburr now :( anything else?
and thanks :D

I'd like to know what the Iv's and Hidden power of the modest thundurus and what do you

want for it
hi, Its flawless (well so i can have hp-ice) as its rng'd
and do you have any in my 'want list'?

Go2heck

Vaporeon @Bold -lvl.100
-Water Absorb
248 HP - 252 DEF - 8 Sp.DEF
Protect
Wish
Scald
Acid Armor

I'm interested in this, is the vaporeon flawless/near flawless?, I'm offering a flawless shiny ev'd dusclops

Toxicated92

Water Expert
Vaporeon @Bold -lvl.100
-Water Absorb
248 HP - 252 DEF - 8 Sp.DEF
Protect
Wish
Scald
Acid Armor

I'm interested in this, is the vaporeon flawless/near flawless?, I'm offering a flawless shiny ev'd dusclops
Unfortunately it's not flawless, what is the ev spread and move set of your dusclops?

Go2heck

Alas what a pity, well, I'm interested in your hitmontop ev'd. Dusclops 252hp/176def/80spdef
Moveset: Will o' wisp, pain split, disable, night shade

elyk800

yeh, and i would trade 1 for 2 water stones? or do you have a male adamant Totadile with DD and ice punch?

Okay, that should work. I have two water stones. When are you free to trade?