• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Toxicroak and Croagunk Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wind

Beak gaurdin'
Approved by Eefi-Chan

;454; ;453;
Welcome to The Toxicroak and croagunk Club

The rules are
1 Stay on topic
2 Follow Forum Rules
3 No Cursing
4 Only owner and Co-owners can Change topic
5 No insulting others for useless posting
if insulting occers and it is minor one week banned major Month ban from the club
6 no asking to be a Co-ownerRule breaking consequince
The Owner and the two Co-Owners will decide on the Consequinces for other rule breaking

In this CLub anything about Toxicroak and/or Croagunk can be talk about but if involve any other poke' then if needs to relate to one of the four somehow. Also please post any picture you happen to find of any of the four.

Owner (Only one)
1 Wind

Co-owner (Only two)
1. AshK6
2. InfernapeIZcool
3. Yonowaru in Choas

Members( Many)
1. Cyber Cyclone
2. Buizelfan61393
3. Pokelover33
4. Krankshot17
5. Verona
6. Psychic Politoad
7. Carlos 74
8. Bomberboy53

Banned Members (Hopefully none)

Topic

When did you start to like Toxicroak or Croagunk

If Staurn's Toxicroak fought Roark's Rampardos then who would win?

If Croagunk fought Mankey who would win?

Notices! (If there are any)

1. I'm typing a story and if you are intersted please pm me and post if you read the Notice even if you aren't intrested (This applies to anyone but Buizel)

Last edited:
Hello! Yay, the club has started. Let's wait until we get some members before starting a topic to discuss. I was thinking we could talk about the Croagunk and Toxicroak line in the anime.

Wind

Beak gaurdin'
I have an idea for the first topic but we need till wait for two to three members to join (Next person will be the second co-owner if the club.)

Awesome, I can't wait...for the time being, have you watched/caught up with the Japanese anime? Because Croagunk's amazing imo.

Wait, does this make me the co owner? I love Toxicroak and croagunk, they're so cool! Can I join?

Well, if we do make a banner, I won't be in charge of it. I'm bad at art & computers.

Wind

Beak gaurdin'
Topic
Which abillity is better? Dry Skin or Anticipation? Explain

My pick is Dry Skin, I like it because give toxicroak Rain Dance and he gets healed and just keep him out of the sunlight.

Anticipation. You can switch out so it's not so bad. Now, I'm not used to being in such a high position. What can I do, exactly?

ooooh can I join!?!?!?!?!?! Tocicroak is my all time favourite pokemon and Croagunk is just awsome too! *crys that he is too late to be Co-Owner*

^^ Assuming I have the authority to say this...yes you can join.

Yonowaru in Chaos

gaspard de la nuit
Okay, so I joined.

I never really understood Anticipation. Does the pokemon shudder when it sees a super effective move or does it shudder when it sees an OHKO move?

So, I'm rooting for Dry Skin, because its a really cool ability with a Water team (and it counters Grass-types pretty well) and its not Water-type even though its a frog, and thats what makes Toxicroak superior to Poliwrath (but not Politoed).

Wind

Beak gaurdin'
Welcome, Cyber cyclone. Infernape so far all you can do is make topics but besides that I don't know what Co-Owners do...Oh! Yeah you can accept them, I think.

Sweet. Well, as the owner of the club, you could give me whatever authority you feel necessary. But I still think Anticipation, because Sunny Day can be used a lot sometimes.

Wind

Beak gaurdin'
And when it does quickly switch out Toxicroak (The main reason I surrport it is because mine has Dry Skin and I don't understand anticipation)

Check out the Abilitydex. It explains it well.

Status
Not open for further replies.