• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Toxicroak Rain Dance Moveset Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElectiCrow

Do The Tevez!
Can anyone give me a moveset for a Toxicroak on a Rain Dance team. The rest of my team is:

Electrode@Focus Sash
Static

Rain Dance
Thunder
Explosion
Taunt?

Ludicolo@Life Orb
Swift Swim

Hydro Pump
Fake Out
Energy Ball
Ice Beam

Kingdra@Leftovers
Swift Swim

Outrage
Hydro Pump
Dragon Dance
Rain Dance

Miltank Lover

Breeder, Miltank Ftw
I don't think it's the right forum but, Sucker Punch is good asset on any Toxicroack's moveset.

Rainy_Day

Swimmer
Can anyone give me a moveset for a Toxicroak on a Rain Dance team. The rest of my team is:

TOXICROAK@Life Orb/Damp Rock
(Adamant/Jolly)
6HP/252ATK/252SPE
~Dry Skin~
-Cross Chop
-Sucker Punch
-Poison Jab/Stone Edge
-Rain Dance

Since you already have to rain makers on the team, you could drop Rain Dance for X-Scissor/Poison Jab/Stone Edge and give him Choice Scarf w/ Jolly nature, but he needs rain support more than DDing Kingdra, so I'd stick with this.

Electrode@Focus Sash
Static

Rain Dance
Thunder
Explosion
Taunt

Standard set

Ludicolo@Life Orb
Swift Swim

Hydro Pump
Leech Seed/Focus Punch
Energy Ball
Ice Beam

Giga Drain is also an option to counteract Life Orb damage.

Kingdra@Leftovers
Swift Swim

Outrage
Waterfall
Dragon Dance
Rain Dance

With Dragon Dance, you might as well go all-out physical; otherwise you're probably trying to do too many things at once. On a rain team, consider dropping DD entirely (since he'll already be plenty fast). Then you can make him mixed by throwing Surf/Hydro Pump/Draco Meteor over DD.

First of all, this should be in the RMT (Rate My Team) forum (either competitive or in-game).

Move changes are in bold with bolded comments following.

Overall, your team looks pretty good (I'm assuming it's a doubles battle team since there's only 4). It would help if you gave us natures and EV spreads if you're doing any of that stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.