• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Toy Story Shipping Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
THIS HAD TOO HAPPEN.

Gotta love Toy Story. A Pixar great. Three movies. I will stop speaking in sentence fragments now.

Admittedly, I never cared that much about Toy Story pairings until watching the third movie... with all it's awesome Buzz/Jessie moments. A look at DeviantART shows me I'm not the only one loving this pairing.

What Toy Story ships do you support and why?

Buzz/Jessie - This is the main one I like. There are so many sweet/funny moments between these two, especially in the third movie. And it's a fun combo, is it not? Spaceman and Cowgirl! I also love how Buzz has feelings for her whether he's his normal self, in his store demo mode, or in his (sexy) Spanish mode.

Woody/Bo - It was a shame Bo didn't get to be in the third movie, though I understand why. Here's hoping that coincidence leads Bonnie to her, unlikely as that may be. They were always sweet together. And it's pretty clear that Bo gets what Bo wants! Also, I like Annie Potts.

Barbie/Ken - They were made for each other. Also their scenes were some of the funniest in the movie (though there are so many funny scenes it can be hard to choose).

Mr. Potato Head/Mrs. Potato Head - Oh, why not? I like nagging couples. Also there's... the children to think of.

Daaaaaaaadddddddyyyyyy...

Rex/Trixie - Don't you dare say Rex doesn't deserve it. Anyway, I think it was sweet how they bonded over computer games. Anyway, she is that leaf eater he wanted Andy to get. Perhaps he can play the dominant predator? *snarkles*

Hope I haven't left any out... but I think that's it for me. Though I feel like I should have a Zurg pairing. I love Zurg.

Manchee

extra toasty
What Toy Story ships do you support and why?

All the same ones already said, lol. Ken and Barbie is definitely the one I enjoy the most. Very fun to see widely-known irl toys having a life together in a movie :3

As much as I love Rex/Trixie and think it's amazing, I feel bad for velocistar237 who's "just a dinosaur." :/

Anyway, I think the unicorn and hedgehog from Bonnie's room should start getting to know each other, lol. Even though they're both guys, I think it could be something where they bicker but still love each other :p

Status
Not open for further replies.