• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

TPCI Talks About Pokemon Adventures!

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
https://t.co/tGaIdgSkzF?amp=1

Here is a trainer spotlight done by the Pokemon company on Red. Here they have a section for Pokemon Adventures where they accurately describe Reds original journey, how he's chattier, how the events are a bit darker and how he appears more often and matures. They also mention how the manga is a terrific read and expansion on reds character and the Pokemon world in general.
Now idk if it's the first time they have talked about the manga, but this is the first time I've seen them praising the manga. It feels good considering how the manga is often left out when TPCI celebrates Pokemon Day or stuff.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
https://t.co/tGaIdgSkzF?amp=1

Here is a trainer spotlight done by the Pokemon company on Red. Here they have a section for Pokemon Adventures where they accurately describe Reds original journey, how he's chattier, how the events are a bit darker and how he appears more often and matures. They also mention how the manga is a terrific read and expansion on reds character and the Pokemon world in general.
Now idk if it's the first time they have talked about the manga, but this is the first time I've seen them praising the manga. It feels good considering how the manga is often left out when TPCI celebrates Pokemon Day or stuff.
This isn't the first time they spoke of the manga which I suppose makes sense because the anime doesn't really provide a lot of insight to certain characters, like Hau, or doesn't provide any insight at all because they never appeared in the anime.

e9310103838

This isn't the first time they spoke of the manga which I suppose makes sense because the anime doesn't really provide a lot of insight to certain characters, like Hau, or doesn't provide any insight at all because they never appeared in the anime.

It's interesting that Hau is one of their few mentioned characters of Pokespe, who has very few plot at the moment. :rolleyes:

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
And yet still has a bigger character background than Hau of the anime somehow.
That's kinda debatable. At least he was treated as a rival of ash in the alola league. I don't think there is any one good moment of hau in the PokeSpe except for his Convo with Guzma, and that too that moment was great because of Guzma. I didn't like how he was trained offscreen by hala most of the time and barely appeared on his own

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
That's kinda debatable. At least he was treated as a rival of ash in the alola league. I don't think there is any one good moment of hau in the PokeSpe except for his Convo with Guzma, and that too that moment was great because of Guzma. I didn't like how he was trained offscreen by hala most of the time and barely appeared on his own
I said character background, not character development. In terms of character development, Hau of PokeSpe is smaller than Hau of the anime, that is true. In terms of character background, the anime only focuses on the rival aspect of Hau, his participation of the Pokemon League. In the manga, it focuses on his relationship with his grandfather, Guzma and his participation in the battle against Necrozma. Hence, there is more to cover of Hau of Pokespe even though his character development is weaker. I suppose you could say, quantity over quality in terms of coverage.