1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Tracey Gets Bugged! (099)

Discussion in 'Pokémon - Orange League' started by Serebii, Oct 22, 2004.

1. Serebii

Serebii And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared... Staff Member Admin

Tracey Gets Bugged!

Arriving on Morcott Island, Ash & Co. discover a wounded Scyther, after Capturing it, Tracey must take it to the Pokémon Center. While there he discovers the Scyther got dethroned from bein in charge of his group. Can Tracey Help it?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

2. ChaosMage

ChaosMage Izit cuz I is black?

A Scyther episode. Why was it not good?

3/10

3. I liked this episode, I felt sorry for Tracey's Scyther....
    But at least he caught it!!

4. wobbanut

wobbanut Team Awesome

This episode is great when it comes to Team Rocket. Jessie getting her hair cut off is so funny. Though you feel bad for her, it's great when she goes psycho on the scythers, looking for revenge. :D I also love Meowth's huge eyes when he sees her with her hair cut. LOL

5. Raize

Raize Legendary Pokémon Coordinator

This Episode was one I liked a lot It was sad and cool at times seeing his Scyther get the boot at first makes me mad but it was a good eppy in all and yeah when Jessie got her haire cut off was hilarious

8/10

6. Ryuu

Ryuu Guest

Tracey's Scyther...it was too old. :(

Anyways, he was not a trainer so it does not really matter. I would have been very angry if Ash had caught that particular Scyther. It's old and weak.

7. Gigi

Gigi Guest

You mean old and experienced! :p Okay, okay... He was old. x.x() Makes you wonder how old. x.x It'd be neat to see him evolved if Kenji was the evolving type, y'know?

8. tracey gets bugged

;018; i loved this ep because when jessie got her hair cut off i was in histerics also i liked it when tracey did the i caught scyther and ash was telling him how to do it.

9. Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter Battle Factory Champion

Episode wasn't too bad, the fact that the older Scyther lost it's battle to a younger one was nicely set up in order for Tracey to capture it (or to look after it).

I quite liked the way they worked the Team Rocket motto here with regards to Jessie losing her hair lol.

10. vulpix

vulpix Guest

i didn't really want Tracey to get a Syther.

11. Medea

Medea Excalibur

How come? Is it because he doesn't seem the type to have a Scyther and should have something like a Smeargle?...Okay, I'm putting too much into this!

12. ChaosMage

ChaosMage Izit cuz I is black?

What? Scyther rocks! I'd love Tracey with a Scizor even more, though!

13. ahahahahahaha..........jessie got her hairy hair cut off...and sythcer was great.

14. Feity

Feity Storm Trainer

Heh, in this episode Jessie gets her hair cut by a Scyther,[SPOIL]then in the first Saffron Contest episode, she gets it cut by a Scizor.[/SPOIL]

15. Aptenodytes

Aptenodytes Well-Known Member

i loved this episode. scyther was cool and it was good to see that a main character at the time caught one

16. JONNO.FRESH

JONNO.FRESH Well-Known Member

Tracey catching Scyther was pretty obvious as it was in the oppening. Anway a really good epi. Scyther was kool and Jesse's haircut was lol. 8/10

17. Ashy Boy

Ashy Boy Paul's #1 Rival

Jessie really went mental on the Scyther for cutting her hair short. She was hilarious. Didn't like Misty's bug phobia though.

18. Funnies part- Jessie's hair being cut, and it was cool Tracey got Scyther

19. MechaBulba

MechaBulba King of the Monsters

I just resaw this ep and it was sweet.

Some of the Pokemons faces in this ep are quality like
    Arbok fulling on the ground
    Victroebell seeing that razor leaf did not work
    and Venonat being scared of scthyer

Tracy also showed that he would infact be a gd battler if he trainned his pokemon more.

The one problem with this ep was Mistly saying that she wasw not scared of tracy's venonat becuase its not a bug type which we all know is wrong since it is a bug type.

;049;

20. Battra

Battra Well-Known Member

An enjoyable episode, I like Scyther and i'm glad Tracy caught it, the moments that stood out Jessie being pure evil with her hair having been cut, and Ash teaching Tracy how to "properly" say you've caught a Pokemon.