• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tracey Gets Bugged! (099)

Juuhachigou

sonaansuuu!
Ahhhh poor Jess, she grew her hair back quite quickly though, lol!

Mr. Smile

I love this episode. It's always great to see one of the main characters capture a new Pokemon. I thought that Tracy's Scyther was very courageous and is really a true battle warrior.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Scyther, the Grandaddy of all Main Cast Pokemon...he was always my 2nd favourite in the Orange Islands...after Lapras...

Tadashi

kiss my greens
lmao... oh poor Jessie...

I don't remember much from this episode, but I do remember a cool Scyther, an older, more experienced Scyther that often gets winded in battle, but hey, it takes all kinds.

The Scyther was cool, and it's ok that Tracey caught it... but I didn't like Tracey that much ^^; Sorry guys!

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Tracey's Scyther always seemed an attempt to make Tracey look "cool."

lol. Too bad it didn't last long. Tracey leaves like 10 eps after this.

pokemonprincess17

Star co-odinater
How come nones commented on the end where Tracy says I caught a scyther & Ash says hes doing it all wrog and shows him how 2 say it and pose properly (best part of episode)

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
I think Scyther made a good edition to Tracey's little team.

It was a shame that it lost the fight against the other Scyther, but at least with Tracey it won't have to worry about it anymore.

Ice T. Sackboy

凸(●´―`●)凸
Another great episode that shows Tracey's compassion for Pokemon, the first one being his original appearance with the Lapras. He's really cool. And funny. And now he knows better than to make fun of Misty for her bug phobia. But for the love of God, don't take lessons from Ash! He's created a monster!

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I think Tracey's Scyther was strong, but too tired after the battles...
I loved also Scyther's moves, they were fine.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Apparently, the writers thought it was a good idea to give Tracey a whole episode to himself, well it wasn't in retrospect. Yeah, he got some character development, but it happened way too late in the Orange Islands saga. Apart from the Scyther issue in this episode, it was pretty much boring. The worst part of it was that this is the only time that Scyther got decent screentime. It doesn't do anything after this episode, really. 2/10.

Last edited:

cazatron

i liked the end with ash showing tracey how things are done, and also scyther is one of my favourite pokemon so it was pretty awesome seeing a principle cast member catching one

RWB

Dragon busted by Her
Anyways, he was not a trainer so it does not really matter. I would have been very angry if Ash had caught that particular Scyther. It's old and weak.

This "weak" Scyther parried Charizard's flamethrower with a slash. It may not have the best stamina, but it sure isn't weak.

G50

No longer posting
This was a really cool episode! Very glad Tracy caught that Sycther. It was really funny when Jessie's hairt was cut-up and she was freaking out.

59/100

hever

022611229PM
I'm pretty sure Jesse gets weaves. There is no way she can grow her hair that long. And Scyther was cool. I like the Pokemon but I don't like Tracey, so that's a drawback.

6/10

Funniest part of the episode: Jessie with really short hair, albeit briefly.

Wow, Scyther is actually a really neat Pokemon now. Glad Tracey has one now!