• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tracey Gets Bugged! (099)

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I loved this episode, when I first saw this I was thinking Ash would get Scyther, but I was okay with Tracey catching it.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
When looking back at this episode, it makes me feel sad that we never got a chance to see Tracey's Scyther again.

POKEMONISDUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love this episode because Tracey gets a new Pokémon. But I don't like his Scyther that much.

The only part I did not care for is the part when Jessie's hair was cut off, it ruined the episode a little.

This episode gets a 9/10.

Vernikova

Champion
I dislike this episode. It was nice to see Tracey get an episode but this one was dull and boring. It sure was annoying seeing Scyther able to defend itself when it barely managed to fly a little while earlier. The ending bit where Ash is teaching Tracey how to pose was pretty funny though.

Aquarelle

Staff member
Jessie's reaction to getting her hair cut so short was hilarious. :p
I don't blame her for getting mad, though, since she did look really strange with short hair.

Scyther is a really awesome Pokemon, so I was glad that it was caught. However, it is unfortunate that it really didn't get to do much. :/

Calamity™

aka Lamia
This episode was sort of boring. Loved seeing Jessie get her hair cut short. I don't think Scyther is a very Tracy~ish Pokémon, but I'm glad he caught it and Ash didn't.

Great episode! I love Scyther! Great that Tracey got it, even though it deserved more screen time. But good, if it would be one of Ashyboy's Pokemon, it would always be at Professor Oak's laboratory and would get even less screen time. Jessie's hair was funny! XD

7threst

I for one enjoyed this episode because of Tracy's spotlight. For the Orange Islands saga - in which he only appears as a major character - this was perfect to give him some spotlight and getting a awesome Pokémon, Scyther.

Brownie

Anti Drew & paul fan
100/10

Without a doubt the best episode ever, Tracey played a huge role without Ash and Misty eating up screentime from him (but they also weren't just in the background), he captures Scyther (where are you Scyther), Jessie gets her hair cut by a Scyther swarm, and the ending with Ash trying to get Tracey to do it correctly was funny, too! Can't these writers do anything wrong?

NPT

Just a member
I'm glad Tracey got a Scyther. It's hilarious when it cut Jessie's hair, she's looking funny with short hair.

Last edited:

Ryukun

Tracey Sketchit fan
9000/10!!!
BEST EVER EPISODE!!
Why? Because its Tracey's episode!! And his Scyther appears for the first time!!! I love Tracey and Scyther! But then again, I like everything that involves Tracey!! Unless its hate. Then I get ticked.

Did I mention that its the best episode ever?

PokemonJesus123

The Pokémon Punk
Tracey's Scyther was simply bada**! It's a shame he wasn't featured that much in the series...
Overall good Tracey episode...I'd give it a 7/10

I still can't get over it when Team Rocket have mowhawks at the end of this episode. Too funny! :)
I never thought I would see Tracy being the one to acquire a new Pokemon.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I was amazed that Tracey's Venonat and Marill were actually out and about here. I liked the premise of the episode and all as well, but seeing Tracey's concern for Scyther was odd. He rarely got the spotlight in OS, so maybe I just wasn't used to seeing him bond with a Pokemon. Anyway, TR's hair fiasco made me cackle.

phanpycross

God-king
I still remember being angry as all heck that Ash didnt catch my favorite pokemon, god damn scyther is such a badass design.

Kind of a shame they had to nerf the species by making it so old, but whatever.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Wow I wasn't expecting Tracy to get the Scyther when I first saw this episode cuz it seemed too stoic for him ha ha. I liked how Misty's bug phobia kicked in here however and Ash wanting to catch a 2nd Caterpie was strange. ^^