• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tracey's glorious return.

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
Man I remember back when I actually Though james inkay would evolve they kinda teased it in xy 76.Toxipex would have been cool for James too actually thought it would evolve in the Gladion fight.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Besides maybe Max, he's the least popular male companion of the series. In the return to Kalos i'm pretty sure we'll see Bonnie/Clemont again due to their popularity, and hell maybe even Cilan since Japan loves him for some reason. Kiawe might appear again too.

I think it probably helps Clemont and Cilan have famous VA's in Japan, so people like to see them get cast in roles.
Well, that's to be expected given how short a time he was around. Orange Islands is like 30 episodes long.

Kuzehiko

That moment I found a lifetime treasure
He'll just be there when Ash returns to Pallet town as usual. I want him back as main character in the show but it ain't happening.

Apslup

Feelin' Fine.
While I do like Tracey and would love to see him return, I'm not really sure if it's going to happen (at least not in a major way).

Tracey hasn't had a speaking role since AG192 "End of a Journey, and Then the Start of a Journey!" (which first aired September 14, 2006). He hasn't even made a cameo in the main series since BW142 "My Dream, Pokémon Master!!" (which aired September 26, 2013) and even then it was only in a fantasy. He hasn't appeared physically since BW116 "Burn, Charizard! VS Dragonite!" (aired March 7, 2013). However, he did appear in the credits of the "I Choose You!" movie, but all the travelling companions appeared in "I Choose You!" so it isn't very special.

When it was first announced that Misty and Brock were returning and we were getting 2 episodes in Kanto in Sun and Moon, I was pretty excited and had quite high expectations. For one, I expected all of Ash's Pokemon to make a cameo appearance (even if it was just a photo like at the end of BW) and I also expected Tracey to appear (he works and lives with Professor Oak, so there is literally no reason not to!). So when I watched the episodes and my boy Tracey was nowhere to be seen, I was very disappointed.

If the anime staff didn't bring back Tracey when they had THE PERFECT OPPORTUNITY TO, then I have little faith that Tracey will appear in the future. I don't even think the new anime with the "all regions" thing will bring him back, since he was literally just a replacement for Brock (by far the most popular male companion) in an anime-only region, so I don't think he'll be brought back in any major way.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I'm not much of a Kenji fan, so I've never put much thought into the possibility of him returning, much less on what his team would look like. I'd be surprised if he ever came back with his Strike having evolved into Hassam, though.

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
I hope he has a Azumarill and a Mega Scizor.Since I believe Oak gave Misty and Brock there Mega stones he probobly have one to Tracey.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Emboar_Rulez said:
I hope he has a Azumarill and a Mega Scizor.Since I believe Oak gave Misty and Brock there Mega stones he probobly have one to Tracey.

He probably would get a Mega Stone just so that he could showcase Mega Hassam. Personally, I'd like to see him own Morphon since I thought that his Kongpang should've evolved a long time ago.