1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Trade Evolutions + Alolan Sandshrew Needed

Discussion in 'Let's Go, Pikachu & Eevee' started by ShadowForce720, Feb 19, 2020.

1. ShadowForce720

ShadowForce720 Well-Known Member

Hi, I just need help with getting the trade evolutions in Let's Go, and I would be willing to do trade backs. I'm also looking for a Alolan Sandshrew and would be willing to trade a Alolan Vulpix for one.

2. Bianfa793

Bianfa793 Member

Hey I’m also working to get trade evolutions. I would like to evolve my Kadabra. Let me know when we can trade some Pokémon to help each other. What let’s go version do you have?

3. Tyl3r

Tyl3r Member

Ive got some trade evolutions to do so if you wanna trade and trade back im happy to help

4. ShadowForce720

Sure, I'm basically available to trade when I'm online on the serebii forums, like for instance right now, so for the most part anytime will work for me. To answer your question as to which Let's Go version I have, I have Pokemon Let's Go Eevee.

Sure, I'm basically available to trade when I'm online on the serebii forums, like for instance right now, so for the most part anytime will work for me.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Also I have 2 Haunter, 2 Graveler, 2 Alolan Graveler, and 2 Machoke so I can help both of you with the trade evolutions. I do also need 2 Alolan Sandshrew which I can easily supply the 2 Alolan Vulpix for them.

5. Tyl3r

Tyl3r Member

Are you still online?

6. ShadowForce720

yep.

7. Tyl3r

Tyl3r Member

Amazing, ive got 5 pokemon to trade evolve if thats sound?

8. ShadowForce720

That sounds good.

9. Tyl3r

Tyl3r Member

Ready now?
    Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Diglett

10. ShadowForce720

okay I'm in.

11. Tyl3r

Tyl3r Member

Cheers pal!

12. ShadowForce720

okay, you too!

Just to let you know I already just did the trade evolutions with Tyl3r, however that being said I'm still willing to help you with the trade evolutions so that you can get them as well. Also like I said before I have Let's Go Eevee and I am willing to trade 2 Alolan Vulpix for 2 Alolan Sandshrew.