• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trade evolutions and let's go pikachu exclusives needed

Kye Farr

i have the evolve able Pokemon just need to trade to someone so they'll evolve. I need the lgp exclusives so am willing to trade anything for them, just name it (not mew, meltan or malmetal) any help would be appreciated

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
I have a Machoke I need evolved. Do you want too trade back?.

Ary

I can send you a growlithe if you’d be able to do some of the trade evolutions with me ?

Ary

Sorry the growlithe is from Go and he's not amazing (I have Eevee version too) but I had a few on there :)

Ary

Mine keeps connecting to another player - i'm going to use the code above, let me know when you are ready? :)