• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trade evolutions and let's go pikachu exclusives needed

Ary

Oh my goodness thank you SO much!!

:D

You don't by any chance need any other pokemon? I still need to do haunter/gengar, graveler/golem, kadabra/alakazam.

I can hopefully send you any pokemon you need?!

xJay121

i have the evolve able Pokemon just need to trade to someone so they'll evolve. I need the lgp exclusives so am willing to trade anything for them, just name it (not mew, meltan or malmetal) any help would be appreciated

Would you by any chance be able to trade me a female Alolan Vulpix? I can get you which ever Let's Go Pikachu exclusive you might need.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
I can’t trade right now. I’m not home

Bluebird55

Mr. Blue Skyyyy
Hi can anyone please PM or email me if they have any of the following pokemon to trade?

- Oddish (x3 preferably),
- Gengar,
- Machamp,
- Growlithe,
- Golem (both from the forms preferably).

Please also include in the PM or email what you're after and I'll see if I can help you.

Email: chatt1nman@yahoo.co.uk

Thank, trainers!

**UPDATE** Thanks to a fellow member (I have been in contact with him via email so was unable to get his Account name but you know who you are) I have got the pokemon I'm after, if anyone needs my help please let me know via email or PM me, thanks

Last edited:

Joel88

Hey guys I need to trade my Kadabra is there anyone that can do this trade with me I am on line now ?

jsinher3

Hello, can someone help me with all the pokemon that need to be traded to evolve I have them all just need a friend to trade them to and trade them back so I can complete my pokedex.