• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trade evolutions

Shadowkitkat

Hello!

I’m looking for some help to complete my Pokédex.

I am currently looking for the trade evolutions - alakazam, gengar machamp and golem. I would love some help with this.

I have kadabra, haunter, Machoke and graveller so would be happy to trade over and then back. If this doesn’t suit you and you want your own trade evolutions I only need these pokemon for the Pokédex so I would be happy to trade back to you as well.

I don’t own Pokémon home, but do have a shiny ponyta I would love help getting to my new Pokémon eevee. I would love to trade it to someone to trade to me on my eevee account.

in return for help with these I have a shiny Pikachu I’d be happy to offer in return!!
Thanks

Last edited:

bailey.ga

Hi im looking for a machoke and kadabra to finish my dex. Will happily trade back and forth with anyone that's also looking trade evolutions

Red and Blue

Hi I'm looking to touch trade my Kadabra, Graveler, Machete, and Haunter to evolve them. If anyone is interested please PM me. Thanks