• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trade Forum Blacklist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abstinence Pistols

I am not here because I am wondering if my pokemon are hacked, I KNOW they are hacked. I traded with Miss Emo Girl for a Mew and Shaymin from her trade shop. When I received the Pokemon, I learned that they were caught in Johto. This isn't possible. I am not the only one in this boat. There are others who've checked their Pokemon from her in the Hack Check Thread, and they were deemed hacks. Khybon asked her if they were legit and she said yes. He has no proof other than the Pokemon themselves. I wasn't told they were hacks, and feel cheated since I gave her shinies. The only proof I have are the Pokemon themselves.

Thank you for you time,
Guywhoiam

Well, I'm pretty sure it only says when they got migrated I.e. My Ho-oh only said "arrived at level 74". If that's the case, then she could have just traded them over from Platinum to use them.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
I am not here because I am wondering if my pokemon are hacked, I KNOW they are hacked. I traded with Miss Emo Girl for a Mew and Shaymin from her trade shop. When I received the Pokemon, I learned that they were caught in Johto. This isn't possible. I am not the only one in this boat. There are others who've checked their Pokemon from her in the Hack Check Thread, and they were deemed hacks. Khybon asked her if they were legit and she said yes. He has no proof other than the Pokemon themselves. I wasn't told they were hacks, and feel cheated since I gave her shinies. The only proof I have are the Pokemon themselves.

Thank you for you time,
Guywhoiam

I'll VM her and ask her to reply in this thread about this. We'll see what her side of the story is.

Well, I'm pretty sure it only says when they got migrated I.e. My Ho-oh only said "arrived at level 74". If that's the case, then she could have just traded them over from Platinum to use them.

Unlike the level, the caught location cannot be changed.

Last edited:

miss emo girl

Shiny Trainer
Im sorry for the inconvenience. The pkmn I traded to you people I had received in trades and I honestly didn't know they were hacked. If you wish I will offer back the pkmn I received in the trades.

Guywhoiam

Dr. Researcher Man
Im sorry for the inconvenience. The pkmn I traded to you people I had received in trades and I honestly didn't know they were hacked. If you wish I will offer back the pkmn I received in the trades.

I would like to trade back, and I sent you a PM about it. Since you are offering my Pokemon back, I will withdraw my previous complaint upon the trades completion.

And SkittyonWailord, I thank you for your prompt response.

EDIT: Miss Emo Girl traded me back, therefore I formally withdraw my complaint.

Last edited:

mike0811

manaphyfan traded him a darkrai for what was meant to be a shiny haxorus and a shiny charizard upon reciving my darkrai he left the room and is ignoring my pm asking for the other pokemon he said for trade i have pm him telling him im reporting him until he gives me the other pokemon i advise all other people to avoid trading with him for 2 for 1 deals because he will only supply one of them apparently then ignore you this needs sorting out please

here is the trade deal : Quote:
Originally Posted by mike0811
Quote:
Originally Posted by manaphyfan
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
i can do that trade for allamos darkrai
you got alamos darkrai?
yep
what pokemon ur interested in?
the two for one trade deal you mentioned earlier
shiny charizard and lucario?
the shiny haxorus and charizard one
oh ok im going to add ur white and go in now

mike0811

just to add here is what his reply has been to this just to note he has not mentioned once about a weak connection or connection problems Re: fine...
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
im adding you to blacklist on trades and adding your name to my sig so people know not to trade you il withdraw and change these when you give me the charizard
dude i told u to wait awhile , do if u like.
you havent sent any pm at all you went off after trading the first thing and now your avoiding coming back in im still in there waiting
dammit i told u that i have weak connections right now and im doing like 3-5min to load a page
seriously where the hell are these messages ? i dont have any and odd how it was fine to take your items back off the pokes then get my darkrai like i said il remove both things as soon as you come through on the trade till then they remain its no big deal if your gueininly going to pay up but until then you will have to deal with it wont you
do as u like then , since u posted , u crossed my last line and there . have fun
ha its no problem to me im not scamming here you offered 2 for 1 and ran off when you got the darkrai if you want to scam people feel free but im going to make sure the mods know that you have

sorry to add he is now trying to say he has actually traded the charizard to me but i assure you he hasnt this person really needs a warning or something mods please
Feel free , i passed you ur charizard just now

Last edited:

Sabconth

Kanto Ranger
sorry to add he is now trying to say he has actually traded the charizard to me but i assure you he hasnt this person really needs a warning or something mods please

Thanks for the warning.

I nearly traded this guy my ALAMOS Darkrai too, but after I got a better offer, I told him I'd have to cancel and apologized.

He wasn't exactly polite in his response, nor would he simply let the matter drop.

mike0811

Thanks for the warning.

I nearly traded this guy my ALAMOS Darkrai too, but after I got a better offer, I told him I'd have to cancel and apologized.

He wasn't exactly polite in his response, nor would he simply let the matter drop.

its ok thanks for the comment this will help a lot to hopefully getting this jackass banned why scam people out of pokemon its just sad really thanks anyway add his name to your sig or something like i did just incase =D

Vest

Event Collector

Thanks for the warning.

I've had an experience with manaphyfan where he was very rude to me aswell, I suggest avoiding trading with this person.

mike0811

lol he is not a happy person is he and you cant really put things like behaviour up here its for scamming i think not sure maybe you can have to wait for a mods verdict on that but thanks anyway guys this all goes towards getting this person noticed by mods because he has actually scammed me so thats against the rules and he should be banned for it

manaphyfan

Night Shadow Leader
Dudes stop bootlicking and provide info if u stated u traded alamos darkrai to me , prove it or call mods to search sabconth and vest stop barking , u broke promise about trading to me and u traded it alway and dint even notice me about it until i talked to u in your trade shop and mike i traded u my charizard and haxorus and sabconth u dint told me until i ask u if u wanted to trade , i dare u to post every thing our chat. U were talking about ur dragonite for 30min until i asked u if u still want to trade and stop being naggy

manaphyfan

Night Shadow Leader
Sorry for double comment dk why cant delete and just to add on vest and the another gu who claim that im rude , if u both dare to say that u dint waste my time and vest who asked me wait 1day for nth . Let the admin use admin panel to check and if im wrOng about every single one of u i get ban and if im right about u , u get ban how about that dare to bet? Or ur just crapping

Sabconth

Kanto Ranger
i dare u to post every thing our chat.

Ok, i can do that.

Sabconth said:
Are you offering all of that for a Alamos Darkrai, or just giving us a choice.

I have an Alamos Darkrai I could trade, but what's so special about it?

Manaphyfan said:
Its a event pokemon , i collect all event pokemon

Sabconth said:
Ah, I see.

Manaphyfan said:
so are u interested to trade yours?

Sabconth said:
Sure I am, but what exactly are you trading for it.

I was a bit confused if it was just one of the things you offered or all of them?

Manaphyfan said:
Interested in shiny lucario or charizard?

Sabconth said:
Not really.

Somebody else has just made me a pretty good offer for it too, so I won't be trading it now. Sorry.

Thanks for the offer though.

Manaphyfan said:
How about 2 for 1? shiny charizard and shiny lucario for darkrai? Imma event collector i dont need shiny.

Sabconth said:
That's a great deal, but the person I'm trading to just has a much better offer. Sorry.

Manaphyfan said:
Haxorus adament att ev + charizard? Shiny haxorus are rare dude

Sabconth said:
They're very rare, but I'm getting a flawless shiny dratini from the other guy, and I really want a dragonite in my competetive team.

Manaphyfan said:
Haxorus have higher damage

Sabconth said:
Not if it's not flawless

Besides Dragonite's one of my fav's.

Manaphyfan said:
Haxorus has 31att and 30spd o_O no one uses haxorus for def people makes use of its high dmg to win and haxorus rank 3 in attack whereas drAgonite are like 20-30plus

Sabconth said:
Then I'll just bust out suicune and Ice beam his ***, problem solved.

Manaphyfan said:
Err sorry but suixune got speed lower than haxorus , 1 hit draco meteo suicume is dead

I didn't reply to him after that, hoping he'd stop messaging me but...

Manaphyfan said:
Theres something called foces stash and quick claw , i play pokemon since red/blue version and i'm soon gonna be a gym leader so i know more technique to counter off weakness, 1 question u want or not? Not i bluffing go marriland black white pokedex and see haxorus tank and dragonite . Dragonite is strong but thata 5yrs ago right now haxorus rules and since i have event axew i dont need shiny haxorus as im a pokemon collector and i only battle with pokemon online

I quoted the bold part when i replied to him.

Sabconth said:
No, I've already traded for the dratini.

Manaphyfan said:
Ok than enjoy weak pokemons

I replied saying "I will"

That's our whole conversation, judge for yourselves.

EDIT:I'd also like to add that I don't want to create a drama out of this, and I don't want Manaphyfan banned.

But a warning against behaviour like this in the future would be nice.

Last edited:

manaphyfan

Night Shadow Leader
Oh wheres ur so called apologized ur talking abot it and u dint even said u traded ur darkrai all u say is "i wont be trading it for not"

Sabconth

Kanto Ranger
Oh wheres ur so called apologized ur talking abot it "

I've put the specific times I said sorry in bold and underlined.

Sabconth said:
Not really.

Somebody else has just made me a pretty good offer for it too, so I won't be trading it now. Sorry.

Sabconth said:
That's a great deal, but the person I'm trading to just has a much better offer. Sorry.

Manaphyfan said:
and u dint even said u traded ur darkrai all u say is "i wont be trading it for not

I put the specific times I told you I didn't want to trade, and that I'd already traded it in bold and underlined.

Sabconth said:
Not really.

Somebody else has just made me a pretty good offer for it too,so I won't be trading it now. Sorry.

Sabconth said:
No, I've already traded for the dratini

manaphyfan

Night Shadow Leader
U said traded until i asked if u still gonna trade

Sabconth

Kanto Ranger
U said traded until i asked if u still gonna trade

?

I don't understand.

You thought I'd traded it, but still asked if I was going to trade it?

Should this conversation even be taking place? This is a thread for people to complain about being scammed, not a debate forum.

I'm not the one filing a complaint about you, I'm just offering evidence to support someone else's claim, and to vindicate my own actions against your so far inaccurate accusations.

Let's wait until a mod or someone higher up can weigh in.

EDIT:I think Ju-da-su's opinion and experience in trading is more valid than any of ours.

Last edited:

Ju-da-su

Don't know if I should butt in, but...honestly speaking, I don't even see why sabconth has to apologize to you though, manaphyfan... .-.

I mean, this is what I got from reading the conversation. Sabconth has an ALAMOS Darkrai. Manaphyfan want to make an offer for it, so he said he's offering either a shiny Haxorus and a shiny Charizard. Sabconth rejected it, since someone just offered him a flawless Dratini for that Darkrai, which to him, suits much better than your offer (do keep in mind that this is TO sabconth. Haxorus can be better than Dragonite for whatever your reason is, but sabconth is the one who's deciding which one he wants better, not you. :S ). Then you start to persistantly push your offer onto sabconth, even after knowing that he already rejected your offer, saying that Haxorus is better than Dragonite, blah, blah. Sabconth continued to his scheduled trade for the Dratini with another person as he already mentioned to you back when he initially rejected your offer, and that's all.

I don't see anything here, but you trying to push on a long rejected offer onto sabconth then blame him for wasting your time when he said no to your offer right after you stated your offer though...-.-"

Lycael

Stuff of Nightmares
I don't see anything here, but you trying to push on a long rejected offer onto sabconth then blame him for wasting your time when he said no to your offer right after you stated your offer though...-.-"

Nice one Ju-da-su, IMO, you shouldn't push declined offers onto people, it's very childish and downright rude.

Last edited:

mike0811

Dudes stop bootlicking and provide info if u stated u traded alamos darkrai to me , prove it or call mods to search sabconth and vest stop barking , u broke promise about trading to me and u traded it alway and dint even notice me about it until i talked to u in your trade shop and mike i traded u my charizard and haxorus and sabconth u dint told me until i ask u if u wanted to trade , i dare u to post every thing our chat. U were talking about ur dragonite for 30min until i asked u if u still want to trade and stop being naggy

no problem what so ever here scammer you have set yourself up by claiming to have traded me the charizard rite ? so what was the crap before oh wait has someone just been proved wrong yes they have if you want to scam then scam but your going to get banned in the end and im not removing anything till you give me the charizard you owe me

Status
Not open for further replies.