• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trade Forum Blacklist

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike0811

Don't know if I should butt in, but...honestly speaking, I don't even see why sabconth has to apologize to you though, manaphyfan... .-.

I mean, this is what I got from reading the conversation. Sabconth has an ALAMOS Darkrai. Manaphyfan want to make an offer for it, so he said he's offering either a shiny Haxorus and a shiny Charizard. Sabconth rejected it, since someone just offered him a flawless Dratini for that Darkrai, which to him, suits much better than your offer (do keep in mind that this is TO sabconth. Haxorus can be better than Dragonite for whatever your reason is, but sabconth is the one who's deciding which one he wants better, not you. :S ). Then you start to persistantly push your offer onto sabconth, even after knowing that he already rejected your offer, saying that Haxorus is better than Dragonite, blah, blah. Sabconth continued to his scheduled trade for the Dratini with another person as he already mentioned to you back when he initially rejected your offer, and that's all.

I don't see anything here, but you trying to push on a long rejected offer onto sabconth then blame him for wasting your time when he said no to your offer right after you stated your offer though...-.-"

to clear things up heres whats happened hes asked me to trade a darkrai i said i would for his offer of shiny charizard and shiny haxorus i traded him the darkrai first for one waiting to get the other he then left wifi after he gave me one and refuses to give me the other now which partly my own fault for trusting him for 2 for 1 offer and giving good on the first but ive done this plenty of times before and never been scammed by a retard like him now fearing being banned by a mod he is trying to claim he gave me both pokemon but doesnt realise our entire conversation is up here where he even claims to be having connection problems which is a lie and then even states he wont give me the charizard because i blacklisted him lol so now he just looks stupid and is a lying to try save his own *** when all he has to do is give me the charizard and thats all and the other guy is just someone else who agrees he is a bad person to trade with =D so in short this guy scammed me out of a darkrai by only giving me half of what he said he would

manaphyfan

Night Shadow Leader
Dude i owe u nth , i gave u aready wtf -.-

Ju-da-su

*sigh*

Well, I'm always one of those people who always put fodder in first if it's multiple for one of my pokemons type of trade though, especially if another person is the one who come at me for it first. That way, I can be sure that that person isn't going to scam me sure, and won't have to come back and accusing one another in a BL thread like this. If that person refused to trade for fodder first, cancel the whole deal. Chance is, he's trying to steal your pokemon, since tbh, there's no real reason to deny the fodder since you'll be getting it anyway. But again, that's if you're 100% sure you'll never run away from trades either. Just take note of that for next time then.

Even though you both are accusing each other like this, tbh, neither of you have any real proof that that person is a scammer. All I see is you both punching back and forth at one another. Neither of you give any kind of proof like with sabconth, so I can't really put in anything into this, so...-.-"

Not so much a complaint as a comment; I've traded with Manaphyfan before, and not only has he been reliable and honest in both of the trades we had, he's been outright generous in them. Just saying :p

Abstinence Pistols

*sigh*

Well, I'm always one of those people who always put fodder in first if it's multiple for one of my pokemons type of trade though, especially if another person is the one who come at me for it first. That way, I can be sure that that person isn't going to scam me sure, and won't have to come back and accusing one another in a BL thread like this. If that person refused to trade for fodder first, cancel the whole deal. Chance is, he's trying to steal your pokemon, since tbh, there's no real reason to deny the fodder since you'll be getting it anyway. But again, that's if you're 100% sure you'll never run away from trades either. Just take note of that for next time then.

Even though you both are accusing each other like this, tbh, neither of you have any real proof that that person is a scammer. All I see is you both punching back and forth at one another. Neither of you give any kind of proof like with sabconth, so I can't really put in anything into this, so...-.-"

Agreed on this one, but I'm leaning toward mike since manaphy has been a dick on the forums as well. Mike, providing snapshots of the actual conversation (since nothin personal, but for all I know you could have just made that up) and the pokemon he did give you would bolster your argument.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Dude i owe u nth , i gave u aready wtf -.-

First off, stop posting in chat speak. It's very annoying to read your posts and you will end of with an infraction if you keep it up. This forum is not a chat room, at least try and post with real words.

Agreed on this one, but I'm leaning toward mike since manaphy has been a dick on the forums as well. Mike, providing snapshots of the actual conversation (since nothin personal, but for all I know you could have just made that up) and the pokemon he did give you would bolster your argument.

This. I would need more proof from either of you two before I can do anything.

mike0811

ok il post the screen shots in a second am i showing you the conversation from screen shots ? and in honesty i have nothing to gain from this do i ? im not asking for anything other than what im owed and i have my own shiny charizard i wanted the other mainly for trading and comparing to my own when it reaches lvl 100 but il post the screens in a few minutes

mike0811

here we go the first half is before he scammed me and the ones with fine.... are after he didnt come back in after leaving
if theres anything more of the screen shots you need to see let me know i dont mind i have nothing to hide here ive been scammed by this guy and hes walking away with it by lying his *** off the very fact he tried to get someone elses darkrai after and then even stated hes not giving me my charizard in the pm's should provide you with what you need but if you do need more then ok

http://img852.imageshack.us/i/outlook1.png/
http://img828.imageshack.us/i/outlook2.png/

manaphyfan

Night Shadow Leader
yup i had some internet connections and i told u why , and later i went in and traded with u , u can check with every one else i traded with , and ask if i scam.
Oh yes , mike why are u giving it half done? Heres a full :
untitled.jpg

Last edited:

mike0811

wow you really screwed up there now manaphy look at your sig i have taken a screen shot of it now in case you decide to change it after this but look above idiot i have our entire conversation posted at no point do i ask for it to be ev'd you have just shown them all your lying through your teeth and making **** up thanks for the last bit of obvious evidence i needed to make sure you get caught for this =D thank god for stupid people

manaphyfan

Night Shadow Leader
Well , look dude , if ur making up stories that i were scamming you , i could make up another story for u.

mike0811

lol feel free i have no interest in continuing the talking with you im just waiting for skitty to come back and see the evidence i provided and make sure you get what you deserve for scamming

manaphyfan

Night Shadow Leader
Go on , im getting all my previous successful 2 on 1 trade partner to come and post if i scam. And if they did , it would lower my chances of getting accused
SkittyOnWailord : Sorry there...

Last edited:

mike0811

thats fine get as many as you like it doesnt mean a thing does it i could scam 1 person and not scam 100 other it doesnt mean i didnt scam that 1 person does it ? have fun with that anyway

Sabconth

Kanto Ranger
yup i had some internet connections and i told u why , and later i went in and traded with u , u can check with every one else i traded with , and ask if i scam.
Oh yes , mike why are u giving it half done? Heres a full :
untitled.jpg

Those extra 2 messages don't seem to change anything, at all.

Also, I didn't report manaphyfan, I merely responded to his accusations and provided proof that he did indeed act out of line.

It really doesn't make any sense why a long time member like manaphyfan would start scamming now, but that's just me.

EDIT: I notice that there's a huge gap in messaging before you trade and after the trade goes sour.
Serebii was having some server issues less than a week ago, it's possible that some correspondence was simply unsent and resulted in a case of lost in translation between you two.

Last edited:

manaphyfan

Night Shadow Leader
If i were to scam u for a little pokemon , why not i scam others? I have alot more pokemon that are more rare than shiny charizard. I have been trading 2 pokemon worth more than a shiny charizard for 1 pokemon , if i were to scam , which would i scam? You with a charizard which i cared nothing about as i dont collect shinys? Or i would scam better stuff?

mike0811

lol so if were going by that then why would i care ? if you have given me the charizard and haxorus why would i go through all this effort ? what do i gain from any of this ? ... oh thats rite nothing if it were the case you had actually traded me them both you could say il give you darkrai back then just give me my pokemon back but you havent and i have no idea why he decided to scam me now he claimed he was having connection problems after ignoring me and then i still sat there waiting i offered to take down the comments and sig as soon as he completeled the deal but he refused ive not asked at any point for the pokemon to be ev'd ive not said he scams everyone but he did scam me and im making sure that its known he scammed me out of a 2 for 1 deal like i said im leaving it up to the mods now ive provided all the evidence that i have and im not struggling for shinies or events myself feel free to check this is about getting a childish person to admit he scammed me and pay the consequences i dont care if he gets a warning or just muted for a day as long as they do something about it if it goes no where well it will just show me how flawed this trade forum is if people can do stuff like this and get away with saying no i didnt a plainly lie over and over anyone with a brain can see hes already made up plenty of crap and admitted to making it up its not for me or anyone other than the mods to decide what to do next but seriously just because hes a long a time member should not change a dam thing people have already posted about how his behaviour is and what hes like he may not scam everyone but he sure is a pissy little brat who likes to get his own way i dont even care if hes not forced to give me the charizard as long as something is done about this its ridiculous its even gone on this long

No offense to either of you but it's really hard to get a straight judgement on this story with the way you type.

Also, I just see manaphyfan as a harasser. And by reading your sig I don't see any evidence at all that Mike was whining about the Charizard not being EV'd. This seems like a lot of made up stories.

acebreeder13

Master Ghost Trainer
From what I understand they traded hacorus for darkrai and were supposed to trade fodder for charizard but manaphyfan backed out before they traded fodder for charizard, it's as simple as that, so manaphy fan just needs to trade him charizard for fodder and it's resolved

manaphyfan

Night Shadow Leader
i said aready , he made up stories about me scamming , imma make up stories back.
And i aready traded him my charizard how can i trade him again? i only have 1 and i dont collect shinys as i aready gave up my shiny team plan

Status
Not open for further replies.