• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trade Forum Blacklist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abstinence Pistols

I'm not trying to support manaphyfan or anything, but I think that we're concentrating too much on him. This argument started on page 2, and now it's already on page four. Meanwhile, the last posts have focused on him, overlooking PersianStrike's post, where he lost six legendaries to a hacker. Six. Meanwhile, only one event Pokemon was lost in the manaphyfan trade. I think that we should just settle this peacefully and quickly instead of clogging up this thread and ignoring other users' problems. Just stating my opinion...

I saw that, and I think that the shitbag responsible should be blacklisted. I'm only taking a side on the manaphyfan discussion because he's been an *** and is denying it even when the odds are stacked against him miles high, and that is a pissy thing to do, especially when it eats up over a page. I'm all with you for just ending it, but it can't until manaphyfan comes out with it.

mike0811

seriously for the last time look this isnt about a connection problem if he had disconnected during the trade id have been fine with waiting he realised after he got drakrai that he didnt need to give me both for it and turned it off he showed the charizard on trade then after a few seconds quit he didnt send anything i waited for him to reply then after waiting i sent a pm telling him i was adding to this all he had to do was give me the charizard is all i asked since he didnt he scammed me and now on principle that he started lying hes got himself stuck and is probably worried about getting banned like i said all i want is to see it resolved now and thats what this forum is for is it not solving problems like this it shouldnt matter how long it goes on for im just saying is all =D hope this finally gets resolved soon

manaphyfan

Night Shadow Leader
Look , i can have 2 charizard , as i have 2 arceus and darkrai. Does that means i scam if i trade 1 arceus for another? Dude grow up im a pokemon collector and i collect rare pokemons , pokemon from other places example : Kanto and stuff , and mike , u saw the charizard is 100 rite? if a person is lending me , ask him if the charizard is at 50.

I saw that, and I think that the shitbag responsible should be blacklisted. I'm only taking a side on the manaphyfan discussion because he's been an *** and is denying it even when the odds are stacked against him miles high, and that is a pissy thing to do, especially when it eats up over a page. I'm all with you for just ending it, but it can't until manaphyfan comes out with it.

Dude if u dont wanna get it over 2 pages than get u *** off , ur not providing evidence so what u wanna do here? Don't blame on me , im only 1 people and i can stop if u all wanna post some crap here. Get ur *** off if u dont wanna stacked up , i know i have no rights to call u get lost but , ur blaming on me that ur also helping to stack up all the post? See for urself , ur posting AT LEAST 2 at each page , while other RELEVANT people should , ur not providing any evidence nor anything and ur also helping to stack up by non-relevant post here. Not giving evidence nor involved in the trade , why would u want to do here? Stacking up post to become the serebii number 1 extra crap trophy?

Last edited by a moderator:

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
I would like to Report: lalasiny
his FC is:4212 3252 0766
What happened was:
he had 6 event pokemon that I wanted. I had some legendaries that he wanted. I traded him my 6 legendaries for his 6 events. Only to find out his events are hacked. They are Japanese events with english names. I have already checked at the hack check thread that they are hacked. He refused to trade me back after i explained to him that they are hacked and why.
For evidence i have:
all 6 pokemon and i have kept the PMs and i have reported them

I just sent a VM to lalasiny asking them to post their side of the story in this thread.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
I see some swearing has already been infracted, jolly good.

Anyways from how I see it, manaphyman you've some 'evidence' to give yourself given so fasr your behaviour involves swearing at others and saying 'oh I'll make up stories if he is' as well as saying you have 2 of each Pokemon (without showing us proof of that). If that continues I'll just assume you're in the wrong because nobody who is innocent has any need to act like so.

At any rate from my quick glance at the million quotes and shouting and run-on sentences, the situation claimed by mike0811 is:

- it was agreed between the two of you to trade a Darkrai (mike's) and an extra filler Pokemon for a shiny Haxorus and Charizard
- Mike got the shiny Haxorus but not the charizard and said that manaphyfan left the wifi room/trade instead of trying to trade the Charizard

And manaphyfan are you claiming that you tried to trade it but it got lost? (Please correct if wrong).

Now, looking at posts, I see a contradiction - firstly a page back:
i said aready , he made up stories about me scamming , imma make up stories back.
And i aready traded him my charizard how can i trade him again? i only have 1 and i dont collect shinys as i aready gave up my shiny team plan
And now:
Look , i can have 2 charizard , as i have 2 arceus and darkrai. Does that means i scam if i trade 1 arceus for another?
It seems to me that you are changing the facts to suit yourself. I'll give you a chance to reply first but...yeah, it's looking like there's only one outcome to me at this stage. Alternatively if you do have two (or one or whatnot) just give the Pokemon to mike because at this stage I'm not buying that is is lost due to you swearing and making up stories and lying at least once.

a person, I'll also VM you but a copy of that PM would be nice (report + forward please for the sake of convenience).

As a note - please paragraph, people - making a wall of text hurts the eyes and makes it hard to understand anything, especially if there is a lack of grammar being used as well. Otherwise how can we judge on what is going on if we cannot make head nor tail of it?

manaphyfan

Night Shadow Leader
Sorry but would u take a look at the date? I can trade as many as 5 pokemon a day if im active.

Agreed on this one, but I'm leaning toward mike since manaphy has been a dick on the forums as well. Mike, providing snapshots of the actual conversation (since nothin personal, but for all I know you could have just made that up) and the pokemon he did give you would bolster your argument.

If im swearing than hes using vulgarities. Although it may mean other stuff but it sounds offensive enough.

Last edited:

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Doesn't give you the right to swear at others.

And you could have said 'oh I got a new shiny Charizard (or two) since then' - yet you did not. And given this change in number of Pokemon you have (from 1 to 0...to 2?) only happens to convenience you... but if you have gotten it from elsewhere, mind showing evidence of who gave it to you and when? Besides, whether you 'can' trade 5 Pokemon a day or not doesn't mean you did as far as I am concerned. Again - evidence please.

Never mind you can still just give him what he wanted now if you have 2 of them....

manaphyfan

Night Shadow Leader
Dude i only have one now , read.

"i said aready , he made up stories about me scamming , imma make up stories back.
And i aready traded him my charizard how can i trade him again? i only have 1 and i dont collect shinys as i aready gave up my shiny team plan "

i given him 1 and

"Look , i can have 2 charizard , as i have 2 arceus and darkrai. Does that means i scam if i trade 1 arceus for another? "

I CAN have does not mean i HAVE

Example : Hey i can have my deoxys by next week :D (Can have does not mean i ALREADY have)

Last edited:

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Dude i only have one now
So then where did you get that 'one' from? Still a case of apparently going from 1 to 0 to 1. Again with proof - it seems to me you are avoiding the question.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Dude i only have one now , read.

"i said aready , he made up stories about me scamming , imma make up stories back.
And i aready traded him my charizard how can i trade him again? i only have 1 and i dont collect shinys as i aready gave up my shiny team plan "

i given him 1 and

"Look , i can have 2 charizard , as i have 2 arceus and darkrai. Does that means i scam if i trade 1 arceus for another? "

I CAN have does not mean i HAVE

Example : Hey i can have my deoxys by next week :D (Can have does not mean i ALREADY have)

So if you are saying that you only have one Charizard right now, then why did you make such a big deal about being able to trade for more than one 30 minutes ago in this post?

Sorry but would u take a look at the date? I can trade as many as 5 pokemon a day if im active.

If im swearing than hes using vulgarities. Although it may mean other stuff but it sounds offensive enough.

mike0811

like i said all he does is lie and act like a child i have nothing to gain at all from this so why would i go through so much to see he gets seen for it ? because its the truth he scammed me and is changing facts to suit himself look back he even tells me he wont give me the charizard now because i posted and then later he claims he gave it me does anyone else see the hole in that story ? -.- please please stop spamming crap now manphy and take the blame you have been caught out at least 3 times over now stop making things worse im sure if you had just given the charizard to me instead of acting like this the most you would have gotten was a warning but now your lying to mods and claming im a scammer by claiming on your sig i got pissed because you didnt give me ev'd trained pokemon i still have the screenshot of your comment if skitty needs that eviedance too and sooooo many people have sent me pm's stating your just a pardon the language here guys but *** hole and you are your a childish pathetic scammer whos been caught out and is now terrified he has been caught all over a shiny charizard that you refused to give up after i in good will gave you darkrai first because i didnt want you to think i was going to do what you did (ironic no ? =/) anyway yeah skitty i trust in your judgement on this and i hope you can see clearly how i have nothing to gain from this nothing at all and all im after here is a result in the form of manphy getting what ever actions are necessary for a scammer on this site

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
^As mentioned before, please take the time to make paragraphs and implement grammar as it is truly hard to read it all without having to reread parts and so forth. Only takes a bit of time and it makes a large difference.

manaphyfan

Night Shadow Leader
like i said all he does is lie and act like a child i have nothing to gain at all from this so why would i go through so much to see he gets seen for it ? because its the truth he scammed me and is changing facts to suit himself look back he even tells me he wont give me the charizard now because i posted and then later he claims he gave it me does anyone else see the hole in that story ? -.- please please stop spamming crap now manphy and take the blame you have been caught out at least 3 times over now stop making things worse im sure if you had just given the charizard to me instead of acting like this the most you would have gotten was a warning but now your lying to mods and claming im a scammer by claiming on your sig i got pissed because you didnt give me ev'd trained pokemon i still have the screenshot of your comment if skitty needs that eviedance too and sooooo many people have sent me pm's stating your just a pardon the language here guys but *** hole and you are your a childish pathetic scammer whos been caught out and is now terrified he has been caught all over a shiny charizard that you refused to give up after i in good will gave you darkrai first because i didnt want you to think i was going to do what you did (ironic no ? =/) anyway yeah skitty i trust in your judgement on this and i hope you can see clearly how i have nothing to gain from this nothing at all and all im after here is a result in the form of manphy getting what ever actions are necessary for a scammer on this site

Well u actually can gain things , if u can successfully accused me as a scammer , u could actually gain 2 charizard , 1 from last time i traded and 1 from now because u might have the chance to successfully so call "Brain Wash" or something the mod and think that i scammed u they can get me to GIVE u ANOTHER charizard which is not according to the deal.

So then where did you get that 'one' from? Still a case of apparently going from 1 to 0 to 1. Again with proof - it seems to me you are avoiding the question.

Obviously i get them from trading? And i dint say it was not 1 to 0 to 1 , its only u convinced to urself that u THINK that it is from 1 to 0 to 2 but the fact is its 1 to 0 to 1. And what Evidence u wanted me to give? I don't keep SUCCESS'ED message as they are flooding , As u see im sending message and hes replying and we only got 200 space so they can be pretty quickly used up. Normally it took me 2-3 Days to finish up all the EMPTY inbox.

So if you are saying that you only have one Charizard right now, then why did you make such a big deal about being able to trade for more than one 30 minutes ago in this post?

Because Look.

And you could have said 'oh I got a new shiny Charizard (or two) since then' - yet you did not. And given this change in number of Pokemon you have (from 1 to 0...to 2?) only happens to convenience you... but if you have gotten it from elsewhere, mind showing evidence of who gave it to you and when? Besides, whether you 'can' trade 5 Pokemon a day or not doesn't mean you did as far as I am concerned. Again - evidence please.

Since he told me to give some EXTRA infomation , so i did , as i dont want to be caught not GIVING extra infomation again.

Now if u excuse me , i have a life to live , and now im going to sleep.

Last edited:

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Obviously i get them from trading?
No, it is not obvious. Show PMs/VMs/something that proves that you got it from trading and not that it was the original one. Continue to avoid my request for proof of this and I'll have no choice but to decide that you scammed becaused you're making things up and you'll get put on the blacklist. This is your last chance. If you don't have any proof than that is bad luck - I cannot believe that you filled up your PM box so quickly (or VMs which do not fill up). You can at least provide the name of the member who gave you the Pokemon and they can verify the fact which is certainly possible for you to do. Thus far though all you have done is said 'you could have had more than two' (which is just misleading and lying) and failed to even mentioned how you've gotten your other Charizard or from who. However should 'a person' provide the proof that you wanted to trade him a shiny charizard (and tbh I have little reason to doubt him)

At any rate my point is that you went from having one to having none apparently because it 'got lost' during the trade (which is unlikely at best).

In short - any messages you have of this trade of this other Charizard you got, who gave you the Pokemon, etc - not avoiding the matter. Last chance.

mike0811

ummm i think you will find i have said i dont care about getting the charizard. I have said that I want this matter resolved they cant force you to trade me even if they said that you had to you will just lie again and say you traded it me now.

As for excusing you to live your life if it involves acting like a child and lying through your teeth in the face of overwhelming evidence your welcome to live it just try grow up a little please.

Lucario0708

Destiny Combining...
If I may cut in for some help?

I say, manaphyfan, just GIVE HIM 1 charizard, its as simple as that, you can end it now, as you said before you do at least 5 trades a day so what's stopping you from just trading for another one?

besides, the odds are CLEARLY stacked against you and you are put in a corner that you can't escape from, if you want to "live your life" then GIVE him the charizard and END it

mike0811

this totally goes against my own point now but this is a blacklist forum and there are what 3-4 people with actual things to get sorted the rest is people moaning this is going on simple solution people stop reading it none of this concerns anyone but the people involved and mods im not being a dick but im waiting for this to get resolved and having to look at all this crap about it going on for ages and stuff im sure its even annoying the mods that people are posting stuff that has nothing to do with anything =/ just saying go to the general chat forums if you want to ***** about people

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Guys, if something doesn't concern you here then please don't comment on it here, nor go linking to youtube videos or so forth - it's just spam.

manaphyfan

Night Shadow Leader
If I may cut in for some help?

I say, manaphyfan, just GIVE HIM 1 charizard, its as simple as that, you can end it now, as you said before you do at least 5 trades a day so what's stopping you from just trading for another one?

besides, the odds are CLEARLY stacked against you and you are put in a corner that you can't escape from, if you want to "live your life" then GIVE him the charizard and END it

Have u ever heard of "Theres no free lunch in the world" im not giving a scammer something NOR giving him a second Charizard.

No, it is not obvious. Show PMs/VMs/something that proves that you got it from trading and not that it was the original one. Continue to avoid my request for proof of this and I'll have no choice but to decide that you scammed becaused you're making things up and you'll get put on the blacklist. This is your last chance. If you don't have any proof than that is bad luck - I cannot believe that you filled up your PM box so quickly (or VMs which do not fill up). You can at least provide the name of the member who gave you the Pokemon and they can verify the fact which is certainly possible for you to do. Thus far though all you have done is said 'you could have had more than two' (which is just misleading and lying) and failed to even mentioned how you've gotten your other Charizard or from who. However should 'a person' provide the proof that you wanted to trade him a shiny charizard (and tbh I have little reason to doubt him)

At any rate my point is that you went from having one to having none apparently because it 'got lost' during the trade (which is unlikely at best).

In short - any messages you have of this trade of this other Charizard you got, who gave you the Pokemon, etc - not avoiding the matter. Last chance.

READ CAREFULLY EVERY WORD.

Obviously i get them from trading? And i dint say it was not 1 to 0 to 1 , its only u convinced to urself that u THINK that it is from 1 to 0 to 2 but the fact is its 1 to 0 to 1. And what Evidence u wanted me to give? I don't keep SUCCESS'ED message as they are flooding , As u see im sending message and hes replying and we only got 200 space so they can be pretty quickly used up. Normally it took me 2-3 Days to finish up all the EMPTY inbox.

I Stated that i delete every single SUCCESS'ED trade's Message every time i finish them , as there are only 200 space for message including (Sent/Receive)

ummm i think you will find i have said i dont care about getting the charizard. I have said that I want this matter resolved they cant force you to trade me even if they said that you had to you will just lie again and say you traded it me now.

As for excusing you to live your life if it involves acting like a child and lying through your teeth in the face of overwhelming evidence your welcome to live it just try grow up a little please.

Tell that to yourself , and if u have SOLID evidence like VIDEO or stuff , don't accuse me of scamming. If i were a scammer i would be banned/Blacklisted years/months ago.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Mind you if these are deleted VMs mods can still see them. But if you have no proof at all...

Actually screw that, I did say that was the last chance and all you say is lol I deleted them' and refuse to even say who gave you that other charizard, instead choosing to act all high and mighty for some rason and selecting stuff said out of context and not for the first time in this thread.

In the face of overwhelming support against you (logs from the time suggesting you left the chat, you making up stories instead of being clear and saying what happened, you saying you lost your Charizard and then caught offering one to someone else and refusing to say who you traded with and that you 'deleted messages' (which I find hard to believe), and refusal to give the charizard to mike), you can say welcome to the banlist. That's more than enough support against you tbh, and given how you have acted throughout this thread... Apparently you didn't read every word carefully at any rate - I said even saying who you traded with would possibly do but apparently you just wanted to retort instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.