1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Trade Forum Blacklist

Discussion in 'Trade Forum' started by ellie, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dracon1

dracon1 Just Monika

i dont usually get involved in stuff but i agree with this whole situation on your part
    i mean you have been patient through most of it and this person is just treating it like a joke
    if he didn't want to trade he would've said so but because he agreed to do a trade the least he can do is honor it and actually follow through on the times he says

2. SkittyOnWailord

SkittyOnWailord ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

Ok, I agree that this is getting a bit ridiculous now. I'm going to give Cueva27 one more week to either complete the trade or trade back (which ever you both agree on) before I put him on the blacklist. And I'll send him a VM about this too.

3. Victory★Star★

Victory★Star★ Mega Victini?

Rlinho im free but RIGHT NOW, can u go in? OR in 8 hours.

4. R'linho

R'linho Retro Trainer

After everything that happened over the last week, I assure you 7 more days will pass and the trade won't be completed. A specific date and time should be set by you in order to oblige both of us to be online at the same time on the Wi-fi room. Also, Cueva27 is still to give the other Friend Code, the one from the game where the Kyurem apparently is now.

5. Victory★Star★

Ok I can trade right now, here its 4:30 I can trade until 6:00 when u r ready comment on the blacklist and I will go in
    USE WHITE FC

Last edited: Feb 12, 2013
  6. R'linho

R'linho Retro Trainer

I'm online and will login now.

7. _Pokemaster_

_Pokemaster_ Heading to Humilau!

Hello! everyone

8. Victory★Star★

Hello lol
    Well Im done here everyone so C Ya. :)

9. R'linho

R'linho Retro Trainer

I can now confirm the Kyurem soap opera has come to an end. The trade was now finalized. Thank you for your assistance, SkittyOnWailord and Serebii.

10. Bathrezz

Bathrezz Well-Known Member

I've come across a trainer on this forum that got butthurt and said immature things to me via PM because I refused to trade him my Plasma Genesect.
    Is there anywhere to out this person besides this scamming thread?

11. Kevin24

Kevin24 Event Collector

report his messages or put him on your ignore list. this is for people that have been scammed in a trade

12. SilentReaper

SilentReaper Irrelevant

Username of Scammer: Maxlly
    In-Game Name:Don't know
    Friend Code: 5329-7790-3457
    What happened (post the story of what happened here, including all evidence you may have)
    He Pmed me about my offer of a shiny flawless Latios which I posted in the Hoeen section, in which he offered me a shiny flawless lugia. We just finished the trade about 20 ish minutes ago when I see the lugia he traded over had a hacker OT i1338. I pmed him back about the ot is a hacker so I would like a trade back, but he tries to convince me the OT is not a hacker. I then sent him this link ---> http://www.smogon.com/forums/group.php?do=discuss&gmid=305993 . He pms me back saying"No way" and then proceeds to log offline for the night.

13. Hozu

Hozu Eldes' Top Rival

14. SilentReaper

SilentReaper Irrelevant

My last pm to him was at around 9:40ish CST asking for a trade back or else blacklist. Looking at his account recently i see he has logged on since then, with no pm back.

15. disdestroyer

disdestroyer Dragon Tamer,Breeder

I hate how people do that. If you're gonna hack, at least make it LOOK like it's not hacked...
    I should know because I'm a FORMER hacker.

16. DarkAssasen

DarkAssasen Dragon Tamer

I traded my Verizion for a shiny Zorua to the user named windows44 and it turned out to be hacked, an extremely bad hack I might add

17. bobandbill

bobandbill Winning Smile Staff Member Super Mod

Hmm, they still haven't said a thing here, so I sent them a VM. They'll have a bit yet to defend themselves or offer a tradeback, otherwise I'll just go ahead and blacklist them.
    Any more info to supply for this? About the hack, original trade agreement, etc.

18. DarkAssasen

DarkAssasen Dragon Tamer

The original trade agreement was that I trade him Cobalion for his shiny Zorua but during the trade he changed his mind and wanted Verizion since it was UT and Cobalion wasn't, when I got Zorua it had no OT, it had a faithful encounter at level 1, the place it was caught was ----------, and the trainer ID was 00000. I'm assuming he has more as well because he updated his sig and Zorua is still there, not only that he was offering shiny Victini, Meloetta and I believe genesect about a week ago but another user told him those Pokemon were shiny locked, or something to that effect, to prevent them from being shiny

Last edited: Mar 14, 2013
  19. SilentReaper

SilentReaper Irrelevant

Thanks alot Bob. I have been sending him many PMs warning him, and he has been online when I sent them.

20. Victory★Star★

I was lookign around blacklist 4 fun and actually I remeber this user he offered me a Shiny Victini and I said isn't that hacked becasue the event and all events prevent it from being shiny and he said ya.....i hacked it and etc. so its obvious he is a hacker at the end I said i might still want it JUST for personal use, but no....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.