1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Trade Forum Blacklist

Discussion in 'Trade Forum' started by ellie, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rbhfd

rbhfd New Member

2. sparky3000

sparky3000 Active Member

Username of Scammer: Cashtrion
    In-Game Name
    Friend Code
    What happened: I got a hacked pokemon from her that she claim she got a friend, (she didn't know till I told her ) and I asked her for a Refund and she refuse. heres the lucario: https://www.pokecheck.org/?screenshot=4296072

Last edited: Apr 22, 2013
  3. bobandbill

bobandbill Winning Smile Staff Member Super Mod

Any link to the original trade agreement, or existing PM convo, etc?

4. Rainy Bluefoxie

Rainy Bluefoxie New Member

Taken care of

Last edited: May 6, 2013
  5. Christina706

Christina706 Pokemon Collector

Username of Scammer: johnjohn95
    In-Game Name: john (ID: 52038)
    Friend Code: 0176 1763 8253
    What happened: Long story short, he took my legit mew for dexing and never gave it back.

Long story:

Because I have most of the legendaries, I was helping people with dexing legendaries. This person called johnjohn95 asked for help for dexing arceus, celebi and mew. Because the way he talked seemed suspicious I took a hacked arceus and celebi (received from trade) to him, and a legit mew. He took them, and in return he was giving me his latios, rayquaza and electabuzz so that I could trust him. He said he wanted to check my pokemons so he went and then he never came back again. I PMed him many times, and he said that my arceus and celebi were hacked, and I was like, okay, then return them to me. But he only returned the hacked arceus for his electabuzz. He then said he wants a legit celebi otherwise he wont return me my mew and hacked celebi. I raged out at him, telling him how he was the one asking for help and not me, and that I gained nothing because I already had a rayquaza and latios. He was like, okay then, I will trade you a shiny meditite and that he would help me dex shaymin for a legit celebi, and that he would give my mew and hacked celebi back. I did get the meditite and dexed shaymin, but he still did not give me back my mew and celebi. He then said he would try to trade with another dude with the hacked celebi so that he could get a darkrai, and since I don't have a darkrai he said he would lend that to me so that I could ask someone else to clone it for me (I dont know how to clone myself). I have been repeatedly asking me how the trade has been going, whether he would return me my mew at least, but few days ago I received this:

HIM: i don't a have a legit darkrai yet you want a fake the it's oka i'll give you... -.- but you know something ?? i am so bored with all these ...we had a deal, so either you keep going with that or report me don't care really ...

ME: Ok then I will have you in my signature permanently then :/
    Can I release your two pokemons that I still have or do you want them back?

HIM: you think a signature would make me feel bad ?? do as you like don't like people like you ,who don't trust anyone, anyways ... -.-

-
    I am really pissed at him and would like him to be banned. All of the trade took place in the PM, and if you like I will send the PMs to you.

Last edited: May 11, 2013
  6. Charizard_Rulez84

Charizard_Rulez84 Pika Pika

would be appreciated a mod take care of these users rather skip over them!!!!!!

7. FairyWitch

FairyWitch Metroid Hunter

no bobanbill sorry for the late response he fled from serebii i lost my near flaweless dw rhyhorn :/ he did trade ollie his jirachi back though...

8. Rayce

Rayce _

I would too :(

9. Pathfinder

Pathfinder Well-Known Member

I took care of them.

In the future if your report hasn't been answered after a couple of days feel free to pm one of the mods of this section , or an smod/admin directly to discuss it and we'll be glad to help you out.

10. Charizard_Rulez84

Charizard_Rulez84 Pika Pika

thank you Archangel, n i will remember next time if it comes to that

11. arc4angel100

arc4angel100 New Member

Username of Scammer: BE123
    In-Game Name: NA
    Friend Code: 5115 3876 9027

What happened: Traded their TRU manaphy for my WIN2011 Celebi and they said that it wasn't cloned. I checked it and it is cloned. This is the link https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=4893278

My celebi is still on my account as I checked the manaphy and found out it's cloned. This is the link to the celebi https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=4893330

Then they accused me of cloning it and refusing to trade back, despite showing proof that its not cloned.

I will send the PM's to the mods, to show the conversation.

12. Be123

Be123 New Member

Liar you give me a cloned Celebi and blacklist an innocent like me u.u

13. pokemonjeff

pokemonjeff interested trader

Well, the idea of a clone is that its an exact copy. If it is cloned, the only way you can really prove that is if you have two copies of the same or pokecheck proof, and its entirely possible to obtain a pokemon without ever knowing it was cloned. Even if it is cloned, cloned =/= hacked. Its completely allowed, albeit in an incredibly difficult and painful manor.

However. If someone asked for a non-cloned pokemon, and one was knowingly traded that was cloned, then that person should give a refund and an apology. Proving that one way or another is rather difficult, but if he said it wasn't and you can prove it was, he should still refund you for it.

14. arc4angel100

arc4angel100 New Member

I know, but he agreed before we traded that it was definitely not a clone, and the pokecheck clearly shows that its been cloned more than 100 times. Then he started accusing me of cloning to try and get out of it.

Edit: @ Be123 Stop spamming the thread. I've already sent the PM's to the mods they will see what you said

Last edited: Jun 15, 2013
  15. Be123

Be123 New Member

I agreed nothing, I only say: Wanna trade now? My fc is ..."

16. Mare

Mare CHANSEY hunter!

Username of Scammer: johnjohn95
    Friend Code: 1421 7536 5076
    What happened:

Requested a trade from him, my Win2013 Keldeo for his Shiny Mew. When I had recieved the Mew from him, I had noticed that all was well but that it had a Premier Ribbon.. meaning it wasn't legit.

He had also stated it was not cloned, hacked, etc.

Upon connacting him for a trade back, I recieved messages such as "IT'S LEGIT!! OMG! JUST CHECK IT ON POKECHECK!", etc. WHen prompting a immediate trade back he simply stopped replying to me, after several PMs + a VM message.

Edit:

He keeps insisting that I am wrong, and that the pokemon is legit, and that I have to check it with pokecheck. I'm going to assume that he downloaded the Mew off pokecheck, and is telling me to check it on there to try and swindle me into believing it wasn't a download.

Edit:
    http://i39.*******.com/2pzb7tt.jpg <-- Him telling me via PMs it was not cloned or hacked.

http://i42.*******.com/33f6txx.jpg <-- Him pretty well admitting to downloading the Mew. (May be hard to see because of the quote breaking)

Last edited: Jun 20, 2013
  17. Pathfinder

Both of them have been taken care of. Sorry that you got scammed =/

18. Mare

Mare CHANSEY hunter!

No worries, I just lost one of my spare Keldeo.
    Better me with something I don't care about then someone losing something they really, really loved. :)

Thanks for taking care of the problem. :)

19. Ausgirl

Ausgirl Well-Known Member

Username of Scammer: Shiny Froslass
    In-Game Name: Jesse
    Friend Code: 1808-3045-5838
    What happened: He traded me two pokecheck pokemon and one of Dressa's non-redis pokemon

Last edited: Aug 14, 2013
    FairyWitch likes this.
  20. Pathfinder

The user has been dealt with , sorry you got scammed =/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.