• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trade Forum Blacklist

Status
Not open for further replies.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Note that this blacklist is also for the 4th gen & 5th gen, but there will only be one now to avoid confusion.

Post here if you have been scammed in the trade forums. Remember to provide as much evidence as you possibly can (including screenshots of PMs and such, note that you can use the Report button on a PM to send an exact copy to all mods), so that we can determine if the scam happened.

Follow this form when you post, filling out as much as you can:

Username of Scammer
In-Game Name
Friend Code
What happened (post the story of what happened here, including all evidence you may have)

Any members caught scamming will receive a 3 week ban.

BoneBurry admitted it here

cian94 admitted it here

manaphyfan - summary here after pages of bleh

JuanLiNK26 - Evidence here, further discussion over the next few pages with your usual arguing.

HabsfaN7 - Multiple posts here on him, he refused to provide his proof despite multiple PMs/VMs.

Zekromreshiram admitted it here

Grim Magma - proved here and here

moe_abz - scammed as seen here

Japan - starts halfway here and has lots of pointless arguing! (refused tradeback)

bhowe90 - was accused of scamming here and never replied to this thread after being sent VM's requesting him to. Also made a second account to try and get around it

mew master4-10-90 - was accused of scamming here and never replied to this thread after being sent VMs to do a tradeback. Failed to tradeback.

hades666 - accused of multiple scams around here.

Captain Coopstain - see end of page 81/82, refused to check thread.

maxlly - did not respond to requests to check thread/do a trade back. See page 94/5.

johnjohn95 - See page 77

kattarraa - See page 76/77

koolaidman594 - See page 76

Also remember this is only to report scammers. If you want to know if your Pokemon is hacked, find the thread in the main forum.

I am also including some tips for saving evidence when trading so that if your trade partner does end up being a scammer, we can properly punish him/her.

Tips for Saving Trade Evidence
Since the majority of negotiation and such in SPPf's trade forums has to take place outside of the forums themselves, it can be hard to prove that your trade partner is a scammer, if that does intend to be the case. However, using these tips will give you a better chance of proving your side of the story.​

1) If your trade negotiation takes place in your Visitor Messages, all you have to do is show us the conversation. VMs can be seen by any moderator even if one or both user has a private profile, and even if the scammer deletes the VMs, we can still un-delete them to read them.

2) If your trade negotiation takes place via Private Messages, don't delete any of the PMs. Using the "Report PM" button in your PMs, you can send an exact copy of the PM(s) you received to all moderators, so we will know you didn't edit it. Just be sure to say in the description what the report is for, because not all moderators check this thread or even moderate this forum. Be sure you don't delete your PMs concerning the incident until it is resolved, because once deleted PMs cannot be recovered.

3) If your trade negotiation takes place outside of SPPf, such as in email or instant messaging (not recommended), take screenshots and save conversation logs. There isn't as much we can do with these, since they can be editted, but it's better than nothing. Try to negotiate through SPPf so that we can see what happened if anything goes wrong.
4) If your trade partner is a scammer, always be sure to get their in-game name, IDno, FC, and/or any other useful information. It's harder to change these things, so if the person creates a new account (not allowed), or the Pokemon were traded to other innocent people, they will be spotted before more people can get scammed.

Also, you should try to save this evidence before every trade with a new person just in case anything bad happens. Most people out there aren't going to take your Pokemon, but if it does happen, having better evidence can help us punish the people properly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pyello

A guy was supposed to trade me a victini and patrat for oshowatt and snivy, but after i did oshowatt for patrat he logged out of wifi!!!! I was supposed to get victini (#000) also!!!!!!

Dreamcoat

A guy was supposed to trade me a victini and patrat for oshowatt and snivy, but after i did oshowatt for patrat he logged out of wifi!!!! I was supposed to get victini (#000) also!!!!!!
You kinda need to give a name as well so it's clear who needs to be blacklisted ;)

9dragonbreed

Arukate Énigme
Username of Scammer: level99love

In-Game Name: Did not give but OT of latios is Namie

ID No.: 47374

Friend Code: (White) 3052 7375 7030
(Other FC that is most likely Platinum)4985 4701 8801

What happened:
level99love pm'ed me saying "I would like to trade you an enigma stone Latios for your shiny Zorua." I said ok and recieved fc. So after the trade i went to check it and i noticed it was the wrong one, so i sent a pm saying i need to get my shiny zorua back but i never got a response. So i sent a vm. Later, still with no response, i sent another and noticed the previous one was deleted. After some vms and pms with no response i figured it was because level99love wasnt on, when in fact level99love was on multiple times. there was once where i sent a pm when level99love was on and then level99love logged off. I still have all the pms and i reported it.

Here is the pm conversation. I used the snipping tool on my computer to get the picture. The pm after that said that the latios was legit and caught by masterball. That ends the pms for level99love but i have many saying i want my shiny zorua back.

Proof.png

Last edited:

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
i am here to blacklist Teravoid.

he has been extremely rude to me when we were discussing details about our trade

hello guys, may you blacklist this person for being have a bad attitude.
here his username: gasol16spain

Being rude or having a bad atitude is not the same as scamming. This thread is only for posting scammers. Deletes your posts*

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
yah, i know that. but it still a part of a trade. you cannot trade if you don't have conversasion.so is it ok to be being rude, how about someone do to you like that. is it ok to you?

Then you don't trade with that person. Or if they are being very rude then you can report the VM/PM to a mod. This is the scamming thread, it's only for posting if you got scammed. IE someone gave you a different Pokemon than what you agreed on and won't trade back.

lalasiny

Poke-the-X :)
Then you don't trade with that person. Or if they are being very rude then you can report the VM/PM to a mod. This is the scamming thread, it's only for posting if you got scammed. IE someone gave you a different Pokemon than what you agreed on and won't trade back.

if so where can we make it known to people about these guys?

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
if so where can we make it known to people about these guys?

If it's in a VM or post then use the report button. If it's in a PM then forward it to a mod.

since u link bad manners which annoys people with bad spelling and punctuation it means bad spelling and punctuation annoys you which means you get easily annoyed....very easily annoyed just wanted to point that out

Purposely spelling words wrong or using "chat speak" too much can also get you an infraction. At least trying to spell words correctly is pretty much required. If you want to use chat speak and spell things wrong then go to a chat room, not a forum.

If you have any more questions about this then feel free to PM me or another mod about it. This thread isn't the place for discussing the rules.

Last edited:

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
also just to clarify, outright flaming isn't allowed, and should be reported, but "being rude" has different meanings and won't always get a punishment. so don't whine if you feel someone was rude to you and they don't get punished.

and as said, this is for scammers only, not anything else. now behave if you guys don't want infractions.

Osada

Pokemon lover
sorry I asked this.. does most of the people do clone their pokemon before trading? or telling that the pokemon they hacked to obtain as a legit one?

Abstinence Pistols

sorry I asked this.. does most of the people do clone their pokemon before trading? or telling that the pokemon they hacked to obtain as a legit one?

While a majority are from previously legit pokemon, this does happen often. I oppose this because it takes the point out of a trade, and will usually only accept the original.

Hello fellow Serebii.Net users and Mods.. i would like to blacklist Hpboy7 we have completed one trade (Event Zoura for Girantia) Yet now he refuses to leave Wifi unless i give him a JPN Reshiram or Zekrom.. I could just cut Wi-FI, but it could damage my game, i am warning anyone reading this DO NOT TRADE WITH Hpboy7!

Hpboy7

The Medic

wow, seriously? i only asked if you had a reshiram/tornadus. you could have left at any time, and it wouldnt damage your game. seriously, you didn't have to even trade with me in the first place. plus you didn't specify you wanted an item too so hah

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Dealing with Hpboy7 now, nothing wrong with the kid.

<Some Name Here>
Have you been robbed of a pokemon? No.
Have you been traded the wrong Pokemon? No.
Lost anything? No.

Then don't post here. I've already reported you for you uncessery insults to me in a PM. All because you weren't clear with your message to me? Genius.

I suggest you sort your manner out on here, You won't get anywhere and I can tell a lot of people not to trade with you.

Mods, I suggest you delete this crap in here.

Observe, little retard me making another account. GG, by the way. the admins here are all gay. it's proven! :)

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
It's called an IP ban, genius.

Mods, do your thing.

Guywhoiam

Dr. Researcher Man
I am not here because I am wondering if my pokemon are hacked, I KNOW they are hacked. I traded with Miss Emo Girl for a Mew and Shaymin from her trade shop. When I received the Pokemon, I learned that they were caught in Johto. This isn't possible. I am not the only one in this boat. There are others who've checked their Pokemon from her in the Hack Check Thread, and they were deemed hacks. Khybon asked her if they were legit and she said yes. He has no proof other than the Pokemon themselves. I wasn't told they were hacks, and feel cheated since I gave her shinies. The only proof I have are the Pokemon themselves.

Thank you for you time,
Guywhoiam

Ju-da-su

The pokemons themselves are one of the best evidence IMO though...since you can tell right away if the owner hack or not from them, both on the surface (like what people do in the Hack Check thread...) and under the surface (checking for trashbyte and hex values...I don't see anyone used those here, but that's actually the best way to identify hacked pokemons IMO...probably because it's a little complicated...-_-")

Status
Not open for further replies.