• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trade Forum Blacklist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaze004

Dragon Trainer
I didn't realise what the difference was with cloned pokemon. I did bred the dragonite myself but it was cloned. I already offered to trade the pokemon back to his trainer.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
I didn't realise what the difference was with cloned pokemon. I did bred the dragonite myself but it was cloned. I already offered to trade the pokemon back to his trainer.

Cloning in general is fine. But cloning using that site gives the Pokemon a ribbon that edits it and turns it into a hacked Pokemon. And if you've already offered a tradeback then there shouldn't be any problem here. :)

Redphienix

41 Days of Black
"Be careful in future cloning, adding a ribbon makes it a clear cut hack- plenty of ways to clone out there find one that doesn't make the pokemon go wrong and we're fine.

As far as a trade back we're fine, it was a clone trade after-all. Blacklisting for hacks is one thing, accidental clone-hacks is another. So we're fine, have fun with the Torchic :p"
Sent and forgiven for the time. If it was indeed cloning failure in this then I've no issue. Hacks, but mistaken hacks ^.^

MINOR EDIT:
I can also confirm the truth in this 'clone' theory. Due to a misunderstanding (I can clone and asked if he wanted clones back, he thought that meant I wanted clones back) he gave me 'back' my DW Torchic at the end of the trade before I had dug through to find if anything was hacked.

The 'returned' Torchic has the ribbon as well, so yep. Clone mishap :p

Last edited:

Lord Zoroark

Master Tactician
Username of Scammer: mart00
In-Game Name: Marty
Friend Code: 3482 8098 7749
What happened: It's an unusual scam. I traded my flawless Mewtwo, Manaphy, and Shaymin in exchange for his flawless DW Lugia on the condition that he gave me a cloneback of the Mewtwo. We did the trade, but now he claims that Shaymin isn't UT (even though it is) and refuses further communication with me. He still has my Mewtwo.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Username of Scammer: mart00
In-Game Name: Marty
Friend Code: 3482 8098 7749
What happened: It's an unusual scam. I traded my flawless Mewtwo, Manaphy, and Shaymin in exchange for his flawless DW Lugia on the condition that he gave me a cloneback of the Mewtwo. We did the trade, but now he claims that Shaymin isn't UT (even though it is) and refuses further communication with me. He still has my Mewtwo.

I sent him a PM telling him to post his side of the story here. I'll give him a few days to do so.

mart00

mart00

okay, il catch you up when your online to give you back your precious mewtwo. i just dont have the time to argue with you since i have my own problems, im just telling the truth that its not UT :)

Last edited:

Lord Zoroark

Master Tactician
okay, il catch you up when your online to give you back your precious mewtwo. i just dont have the time to argue with you since i have my own problems, im just telling the truth that its not UT :)

I am perfectly willing to hash it out with you right here and now over whether or not what I say is true. You've made an accusation against me, saying that I've dealt falsely with you in a deal. My integrity's at stake, Mart. I can't just let this go. People who hear of this are less likely to trust me or trade with me, and I'll be looked upon as "that shady scammer who tricked poor Mart out of a good Pokemon". This hurts both my reputation and my business.

You say that I've tricked you and that the Shaymin that I gave you isn't UT. Can you defend your position? Where's your evidence? If called upon, I can provide evidence that the Shaymin I gave you was UT, as I have the exact same one (and can provide photo evidence).

mart00

ok i guess you win and i guess i lied. since the day i checked its ivs, it says impossible and im pissed doing it many times so i released it and i felt good.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

What part about the Shaymin are you saying is making it touched?

mart00

okay its UT, and im sorry for that. im not interestd in his mewtwo and i am no scammer just a delay on trade back but its done bcoz im preparing for the competition on our school so will be out for a week, see ya!

Dangertrout

Could one of you post a pic of the Shaymin's stats (or post the stats). It looks like that was what appeared off about this pokemon.

IMO I wouldn't consider that as UT as it would appear its had the Pokerus and I don't think there have been any events that had it as part of their giveaway.

[ACE] Zero

Just Sayin..
IMO I wouldn't consider that as UT as it would appear its had the Pokerus and I don't think there have been any events that had it as part of their giveaway.

Pokerus is passed on by just being in the same party as an infected pokemon. so it technically is UT. It wouldn't be UT if it even had 1 EXP point and for some people even an altered moveset makes it T.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Pokerus is passed on by just being in the same party as an infected pokemon. so it technically is UT. It wouldn't be UT if it even had 1 EXP point and for some people even an altered moveset makes it T.

Being in the party and going into a battle spreads it. And UT means it hasn't gained anything different than the original and is no different than if you had just picked up the event and saved. A Pokemon having or that has had Pokerus (as shown in Lord Zoroark's picture) is definitely not UT any more.

Gad

is low on Patrats
Being in the party and going into a battle spreads it. And UT means it hasn't gained anything different than the original and is no different than if you had just picked up the event and saved. A Pokemon having or that has had Pokerus (as shown in Lord Zoroark's picture) is definitely not UT any more.

It's important to note that many people don't actually consider a Pokemon to be touched if it only has Pokerus. Make sure you know what your trade partner considers UT before trading with them! It'll save a lot of time and frustration.

Certainly.

View attachment 5769

This is a clone of the Shaymin that I gave Mart.

I think he meant the actual stats page, as in HP, Attack, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.