• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trade Forum Blacklist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Zoroark

Master Tactician
Being in the party and going into a battle spreads it. And UT means it hasn't gained anything different than the original and is no different than if you had just picked up the event and saved. A Pokemon having or that has had Pokerus (as shown in Lord Zoroark's picture) is definitely not UT any more.

Pardon?!? I've spread PokeRus to a lot of my Pokemon without ever sending them into battle. Sure, I switched other Pokemon on the field, but I never actually use them so I can EV train properly. Shaymin's no different. I got it in a trade and it already had Pokerus, but it had never been used in battle.

[ACE] Zero

Just Sayin..
Being in the party and going into a battle spreads it. And UT means it hasn't gained anything different than the original and is no different than if you had just picked up the event and saved. A Pokemon having or that has had Pokerus (as shown in Lord Zoroark's picture) is definitely not UT any more.
That is by far not true. Ive had Pokerus infect my whole
team while only 1 had it initizlly (obiously) and only 3 out of the 6 ever battled yet all had Pkrs within the hour, more or less.

EDIT: My phone isn't letting me copy the link from bulbapedia but even they confirmed the to pass on Pkrs the un-infected Pokemon must be in slot 2 (next to infected) and after so,e battles NOT THAT THE UN-INFECTED HAS TO PARTICIPATE. Pkrs should be passed on.

Last edited:

Deza

I don't get why people argue...

SOW said; It must be in party (any position), and you must start a battle.

They don't have to fight, nor did SOW say that.

Dangertrout

He meant being in a party that has gone into battle. If you walk around a pokecenter, the virus wont spread. It only spreads if one of your team goes into battle.
If it has pkrs, it should be advertized as BT (Barely Touched) because it's not in exactly the same condition as it was received anymore.
and yes, I was looking for the stats page so I could verify the IV calculator coming up with "impossible" stats.

Dangertrout

Hmmm, this is strange. The results I got when I plugged in the stats / timid nature / level 50:
Shaymin - #492 (Timid)
HP: 30 - 31
Att: 6 - 7
Def: Impossible
SpA: Impossible
SpD: Impossible
Speed: Impossible

It didn't have any exp though... Is it possible it was fed vitamins or wings, and therefor has some EVs?

NoToRiousBrawL

Stones of Baked Clay
It can't be. I never trained it, though I did get it from Brawl. He never said that it wasn't UT, which means that he didn't do anything wrong, though. I'll check this out.

I'm 100% sure u didn't get it from me dude .-. I do not trade stuff infected with Pokerus ,period = \ ...

mart00

haha! i am right? the "impossible" stats calculated, you see? plus the pokerus, pokemons that has pokerus is not UT anymore. i did say the truth in every way. but its fine though i did claim a TRU one.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
He meant being in a party that has gone into battle. If you walk around a pokecenter, the virus wont spread. It only spreads if one of your team goes into battle.

This. To be exact, if you go into a battle then there's a chance that the Pokemon with Pokerus will spread it to the one next in line to it. So one way to stop it spreading is to do something like this.

1st Pokemon in party: With Pokerus
2nd Pokemon in party: Might get Pokerus
3rd Pokemon in party: Had Pokerus but doesn't have it any more
4th Pokemon in party: Will never get Pokerus from the above
5th Pokemon in party: Will never get Pokerus from the above

*Sighs* It appeared to be UT in every way, shape, and form, yet it had EVs. I'm sorry for this, everyone.

Ok, so we figured that out. Have you two figured out any kind of tradeback? Or are you both just going to keep the Pokemon you currently have (and close this discussion)?

mart00

yeah we did a tradeback and im fine with it now :) can we close this?

Bond697

This. To be exact, if you go into a battle then there's a chance that the Pokemon with Pokerus will spread it to the one next in line to it. So one way to stop it spreading is to do something like this.

1st Pokemon in party: With Pokerus
2nd Pokemon in party: Might get Pokerus
3rd Pokemon in party: Had Pokerus but doesn't have it any more
4th Pokemon in party: Will never get Pokerus from the above
5th Pokemon in party: Will never get Pokerus from the above

Ok, so we figured that out. Have you two figured out any kind of tradeback? Or are you both just going to keep the Pokemon you currently have (and close this discussion)?

it looks like it's not just next in line, but can also be the previous one too. i.e. if pokemon 4 has it, 3 and 5 can both get it. the game counts from 0 to party_count-1 stopping at each to check if it has pokerus. it then checks current_party-1 and then current_party+1 to see if it should pass pokerus along.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
it looks like it's not just next in line, but can also be the previous one too. i.e. if pokemon 4 has it, 3 and 5 can both get it. the game counts from 0 to party_count-1 stopping at each to check if it has pokerus. it then checks current_party-1 and then current_party+1 to see if it should pass pokerus along.

Hmm, it seems that I did write that out strange. I meant that the Pokemon next to it either forwards or behind can get it. Thank you for clarifying it.

Ausgirl

Well sometimes it can take between 1-6 battles befor pokerus will spread. It'll start with the pokemon on either side of the infected pokemon and with each battle it'll continue to spread throughout your party. To spread pokerus more quickly you can move your pokemon around, but this is not neccessary for all of them to get it. I should know since I've done it befor.

Anyway why are some people against using pokerus? It's a useful illness which actually helps a pokemon's growth and makes ev-training a lot quicker.

Dangertrout

Well sometimes it can take between 1-6 battles befor pokerus will spread. It'll start with the pokemon on either side of the infected pokemon and with each battle it'll continue to spread throughout your party. To spread pokerus more quickly you can move your pokemon around, but this is not neccessary for all of them to get it. I should know since I've done it befor.

Anyway why are some people against using pokerus? It's a useful illness which actually helps a pokemon's growth and makes ev-training a lot quicker.

They're not necessarily against using it. It's more of a collector thing. People who collect look for events that are in the same condition as the first day they were released.
Kind of like with comic books or trading cards. Sure, if there's a crease you can still read / use it, but it's no longer "mint" condition, so it's not worth as much to collectors.

IkhanaGraveyard

Goddess of Darkness
Before I start writing what I'm about to write, I just wanna say that I know a large part of this post is probably going to be a "wast-of-time-and-irrelevant" etc, that shouldn't even be posted. But someone has to do it. So, for those of you who are reading it, just look at it as a serious wake-up call. This post will contain proof of rudness, hacking, and about being a bad guy overall.

Yes, I'm back. Same Pokemon, different Pokeball (..uh, you get my point).
And I'm back again because nothing has changed. I, among many others, are still being bothered, scammed and lied to. So I decided to post here again, 'cause hey, I'm sort of getting used to it now.. This must be the third or fourth time?
So, without further ado;

I would like to report NoToRiousBrawL, again. (And again and again and again)

Username: NoToRiousBrawL
In-Game Name: ?
Friend Code: In his signature
What happened (post the story of what happened here, including all evidence you may have):

If you've read on this blacklistingthread before, you may remember the big "war" between Brawl and me. A lot have been deleted, but I've kept screenprints of almost everything, so if you're not familiar with the story and curious, just ask me in a PM. Don't start a flaming war here in this thread again, please. I had enough of it last time. Especially the "Brawl's a good guy what are you talking about BLABLABLA"-posts.

So yes, he's still pretending to be "the nice guy" when he really is the biggest scammer, liar and pretender there is out there in the pokemon-trading world. There's probably many out there that's aware of this. Unfortunately, there's only a few of us that are not afraid to tell the rest. ...
Last time, I reported him for passing around a hacked SSG Manaphy to everyone, KNOWING it was a hack. And on top of that, he lied about it here on this thread. He gave out replacements to us affected, and got some sort of punishment from the mods. After that I thought that this must be it. That it was over. He wouldn't be bothering me anymore at least, 'cause he'd learned his lesson.

..but no. During March-May before my summer vacation started in June, I still got annoying and rude PMs from him. Why? I dunno, I hadn't been in contact with him whatsoever, and nor do I want to. And no, I'm not making any of this up. He's breaking Serebii's Rule #8 - Don't troll or flame users, be respectful (...) or just a general intent to annoy others. I had to delete many of my PMs to make room for new ones, but I still have two PMs left from him that I can post as "proof":

#1. I posted in the Event-Thread about events I was looking for, and that I had many new ones but hadn't updated them in my pokemon collection-site.
And then, out of no where, I get this PM from Brawl:
brawlpm1.jpg

#2. I told TVGuru that DannyB said that a Korean Ranger Manaphy didn't excist. TVGuru had gotten one from Brawl. So when he told Brawl, Brawl randomly PM'd me, of course.
brawlpm2.jpg

Apparently, I'm a ..witch?

I reported all the random PMs. I didn't get any response from any mods, so I dunno if anything was being done with this matter.

And now recently after getting back from the vacation, Rayce contacted me telling me he had been scammed like me, by Brawl, around the same time as me. But he'd kept it a secret. He got the same hacked Celebi as I did, and then Brawl later replaced it with "Kaphotic's Celebi" (the Modest one).
The "Modest Korean Celebi" made me start thinking back to when it all began, back to October.. AND WOW, I found something really interesting when I started looking around.. I remember reading a small amount of it in 2011, but not all of it.. I never realized there was so much more proof lying around here in the forums. I guess I just didn't know where to look?

I'm going to make a statement now, and then I'm going to tell a story.

NOTORIOUSBRAWL IS HACKING POKEMON AND PASSING THEM AROUND

--------------------------

-The year was 2011, the month was October..

-I decided to trade with a guy called NoToRiousBrawL. I gave him many GBA events I collected back in 2007, he gave me a Korean Cinema Celebi and SSG Manaphy. He told me he had gotten them from a Korean guy in person.
-I took a look at the OT of the Manaphy, and something was wrong; the OT was not correct. I told him what it was supposed to be. He was sorry about that, 'cause the Korean guy said there were supposed to be two different OTs of the Manaphy. I was sure that was wrong, so I got upset. But luckily he had another one he'd also gotten from this Korean guy. I waited for about 30minutes, and then he gave me a new one with the correct OT. This one looked legit, so I was happy.
-All of this happened October 15th. How do I still remember that after deleting the PMs? Well, the Manaphy's and Celebi's date was set to Oct.15...
-And I still have them.
-(This is the same Manaphy that was spread around not too long ago)

-The next day, Kevin was talking to h0wl on his VM-wall..

Kevin24 - 16th October 2011 8:24 AM
Hi wolf, what's going on with ssg manaphy and cinema celebi?

xxh0wlw0lfxx - 16th October 2011 4:37 PM
I am not sure,I heard that their getting leaked everywhere.

Kevin24 - 16th October 2011 4:45 PM
that sucks big time.i haven't traded mine that's for sure. i'm sure lep hasn't either. some douche is doing this for fun to devalue them.

xxh0wlw0lfxx - 16th October 2011 4:49 PM
I'm sure there hacked. Brawl says he has different natured SSG manaphy's when they can only be Impish,so probably someone is just leaking fake ones. My SSG Manaphy is Dannys,which I just found out a month ago,so it is no longer being traded and my celebi is kaphotics. Plus also the celebi being spammed is old news.

Kevin24 - 16th October 2011 4:51
so as long as hacked manaphys are getting spammed and not the legit one then it's good news on that at least. well i guess sooner or later celebi was going to get spammed.

xxh0wlw0lfxx - 16th October 2011 4:54 PM
Let's just hope the Celebi I have has different characteristics.

Kevin24 - 17th October 2011 6:41 AM
Good luck with everything else. shame to see you go from events but i can't blame you after that douche spreaded the celebi around like nothing.

-They got worried the spammed Celebi was the Modest one they've gotten from neoseeker. But then Brawl posted this on h0wl's wall:

NoToRiousBrawL - 16th October 2011 7:46 AM
Hey FYI I took Celebi and Manaphy from a Korean Guy so tell Kyogre that ok ? One more thing :) I took from him in person not via Kaphosit or so :p~

-The same conversation happened between h0wl and Lady Ariel:

Lady Ariel - 16th October 2011 11:14 PM
What is going on with the Korean Celebi event?

xxh0wlw0lfxx - 16th October 2011 11:16 PM
Faagott notoriusfagbrawl is whats going on.

Lady Ariel - 16th October 2011 11:19 PM
Well you defiantly don't sound too happy about it, and I would be mad about it too.
Did he spam the event around and is the Shin Sage Manaphy being spammed too?

-..and also with shadowkyogre:

ShadowKyogre443 - 16th October 2011 6:48 AM
Crap crap crap your modest Celebi (I think it's yours) is being spammed everywhere. Where did you get it again?

xxh0wlw0lfxx - 16th October 2011 6:55 AM
Wtf. Where,how?

xxh0wlw0lfxx - 16th October 2011 6:56 AM
Some bastard,must've traded it when i said not to. But i only gave it to Kevin and Lep. what the freak

ShadowKyogre443 - 16th October 2011 7:00 AM
It was NoToRiOuSbRaWl or whatever the hell his username is
It's everwhere dude
Little noobs that I didn't even know existed have now gotten it and ruined the value of our events D:

xxh0wlw0lfxx - 16th October 2011 7:02 AM
wtf. He also got a SSG manaphy. If it is hacked then ha!. Mine is def. legit tho. DR check ed it. And hes a Secure checker. So yea. Celebi should definently not be traded .__.

-The next day, Brawl writes this on h0wl's wall:
NoToRiousBrawL - 17th October 2011 1:04 AM
I hate monopolizing stuff every body has the right to enjoy a legit Pokemon since they are offering considerable stuff. I myself let DW Rayquaza as easy as TRU Dragonite :) just wait and see..
You know jealously for losers and someone's dream came true remember ?

These are all taken from VM-walls on Serebii. You can find them here and here. And probably many other places.

--------------------------

Brawl got the Korean Manaphy & Celebi from "a Korean guy in person". AND YET THEY TURNED OUT TO BE AWFUL HACKS.
HMMMMMMMM.... -_-;

And ironically, those three (Brawl, Kevin & h0wl) have now started a shop together as partners. Hah, what happened?

I am pretty convinced that if I'd saved those PMs from October, SHOWING THAT BRAWL GAVE ME HACKED POKEMON THE FIRST MINUTE AND THEN "LEGIT" ONES THE NEXT MINUTE (after I showed him what the correct information was supposed to be), he would be banned a looooong time ago.

I almost feel like I'm responsible for his ongoing presence here at Serebii. Maybe that's why this post got a bit bigger that I planned, because I feel like I've gotta reach out to those who still don't see what kind of guy he really is.
Oh, wait a minute, I remember something now..

noto.jpg

Yeah ok I guess it IS my fault he's still here. ._.

Last time, I asked bobandbill: "So, what happens now? I prooved he scammed a lot of people here. And now he suddenly changed his mind and wants to replace it for me and the rest of us. And then that's it? He's gonna get away with it, again?"
bobandbill: " 'Get away with it is debatable' - even if he compensates everyone involved so that they are happy with it, reputation as a trader is affected, and if another case arises he already has a history with it as well."

Status
Not open for further replies.