• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trade Forum Blacklist

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxh0wlw0lfxx

울부짖었다 늑대
Before I start writing what I'm about to write, I just wanna say that I know a large part of this post is probably going to be a "wast-of-time-and-irrelevant" etc, that shouldn't even be posted. But someone has to do it. So, for those of you who are reading it, just look at it as a serious wake-up call. This post will contain proof of rudness, hacking, and about being a bad guy overall.

Yes, I'm back. Same Pokemon, different Pokeball (..uh, you get my point).
And I'm back again because nothing has changed. I, among many others, are still being bothered, scammed and lied to. So I decided to post here again, 'cause hey, I'm sort of getting used to it now.. This must be the third or fourth time?
So, without further ado;

I would like to report NoToRiousBrawL, again. (And again and again and again)

Username: NoToRiousBrawL
In-Game Name: ?
Friend Code: In his signature
What happened (post the story of what happened here, including all evidence you may have):

If you've read on this blacklistingthread before, you may remember the big "war" between Brawl and me. A lot have been deleted, but I've kept screenprints of almost everything, so if you're not familiar with the story and curious, just ask me in a PM. Don't start a flaming war here in this thread again, please. I had enough of it last time. Especially the "Brawl's a good guy what are you talking about BLABLABLA"-posts.

So yes, he's still pretending to be "the nice guy" when he really is the biggest scammer, liar and pretender there is out there in the pokemon-trading world. There's probably many out there that's aware of this. Unfortunately, there's only a few of us that are not afraid to tell the rest. ...
Last time, I reported him for passing around a hacked SSG Manaphy to everyone, KNOWING it was a hack. And on top of that, he lied about it here on this thread. He gave out replacements to us affected, and got some sort of punishment from the mods. After that I thought that this must be it. That it was over. He wouldn't be bothering me anymore at least, 'cause he'd learned his lesson.

..but no. During March-May before my summer vacation started in June, I still got annoying and rude PMs from him. Why? I dunno, I hadn't been in contact with him whatsoever, and nor do I want to. And no, I'm not making any of this up. He's breaking Serebii's Rule #8 - Don't troll or flame users, be respectful (...) or just a general intent to annoy others. I had to delete many of my PMs to make room for new ones, but I still have two PMs left from him that I can post as "proof":

#1. I posted in the Event-Thread about events I was looking for, and that I had many new ones but hadn't updated them in my pokemon collection-site.
And then, out of no where, I get this PM from Brawl:
brawlpm1.jpg

#2. I told TVGuru that DannyB said that a Korean Ranger Manaphy didn't excist. TVGuru had gotten one from Brawl. So when he told Brawl, Brawl randomly PM'd me, of course.
brawlpm2.jpg

Apparently, I'm a ..witch?

I reported all the random PMs. I didn't get any response from any mods, so I dunno if anything was being done with this matter.

And now recently after getting back from the vacation, Rayce contacted me telling me he had been scammed like me, by Brawl, around the same time as me. But he'd kept it a secret. He got the same hacked Celebi as I did, and then Brawl later replaced it with "Kaphotic's Celebi" (the Modest one).
The "Modest Korean Celebi" made me start thinking back to when it all began, back to October.. AND WOW, I found something really interesting when I started looking around.. I remember reading a small amount of it in 2011, but not all of it.. I never realized there was so much more proof lying around here in the forums. I guess I just didn't know where to look?

I'm going to make a statement now, and then I'm going to tell a story.

NOTORIOUSBRAWL IS HACKING POKEMON AND PASSING THEM AROUND

--------------------------

-The year was 2011, the month was October..

-I decided to trade with a guy called NoToRiousBrawL. I gave him many GBA events I collected back in 2007, he gave me a Korean Cinema Celebi and SSG Manaphy. He told me he had gotten them from a Korean guy in person.
-I took a look at the OT of the Manaphy, and something was wrong; the OT was not correct. I told him what it was supposed to be. He was sorry about that, 'cause the Korean guy said there were supposed to be two different OTs of the Manaphy. I was sure that was wrong, so I got upset. But luckily he had another one he'd also gotten from this Korean guy. I waited for about 30minutes, and then he gave me a new one with the correct OT. This one looked legit, so I was happy.
-All of this happened October 15th. How do I still remember that after deleting the PMs? Well, the Manaphy's and Celebi's date was set to Oct.15...
-And I still have them.
-(This is the same Manaphy that was spread around not too long ago)

-The next day, Kevin was talking to h0wl on his VM-wall..

Kevin24 - 16th October 2011 8:24 AM
Hi wolf, what's going on with ssg manaphy and cinema celebi?

xxh0wlw0lfxx - 16th October 2011 4:37 PM
I am not sure,I heard that their getting leaked everywhere.

Kevin24 - 16th October 2011 4:45 PM
that sucks big time.i haven't traded mine that's for sure. i'm sure lep hasn't either. some douche is doing this for fun to devalue them.

xxh0wlw0lfxx - 16th October 2011 4:49 PM
I'm sure there hacked. Brawl says he has different natured SSG manaphy's when they can only be Impish,so probably someone is just leaking fake ones. My SSG Manaphy is Dannys,which I just found out a month ago,so it is no longer being traded and my celebi is kaphotics. Plus also the celebi being spammed is old news.

Kevin24 - 16th October 2011 4:51
so as long as hacked manaphys are getting spammed and not the legit one then it's good news on that at least. well i guess sooner or later celebi was going to get spammed.

xxh0wlw0lfxx - 16th October 2011 4:54 PM
Let's just hope the Celebi I have has different characteristics.

Kevin24 - 17th October 2011 6:41 AM
Good luck with everything else. shame to see you go from events but i can't blame you after that douche spreaded the celebi around like nothing.

-They got worried the spammed Celebi was the Modest one they've gotten from neoseeker. But then Brawl posted this on h0wl's wall:

NoToRiousBrawL - 16th October 2011 7:46 AM
Hey FYI I took Celebi and Manaphy from a Korean Guy so tell Kyogre that ok ? One more thing :) I took from him in person not via Kaphosit or so :p~

-The same conversation happened between h0wl and Lady Ariel:

Lady Ariel - 16th October 2011 11:14 PM
What is going on with the Korean Celebi event?

xxh0wlw0lfxx - 16th October 2011 11:16 PM
Faagott notoriusfagbrawl is whats going on.

Lady Ariel - 16th October 2011 11:19 PM
Well you defiantly don't sound too happy about it, and I would be mad about it too.
Did he spam the event around and is the Shin Sage Manaphy being spammed too?

-..and also with shadowkyogre:

ShadowKyogre443 - 16th October 2011 6:48 AM
Crap crap crap your modest Celebi (I think it's yours) is being spammed everywhere. Where did you get it again?

xxh0wlw0lfxx - 16th October 2011 6:55 AM
Wtf. Where,how?

xxh0wlw0lfxx - 16th October 2011 6:56 AM
Some bastard,must've traded it when i said not to. But i only gave it to Kevin and Lep. what the freak

ShadowKyogre443 - 16th October 2011 7:00 AM
It was NoToRiOuSbRaWl or whatever the hell his username is
It's everwhere dude
Little noobs that I didn't even know existed have now gotten it and ruined the value of our events D:

xxh0wlw0lfxx - 16th October 2011 7:02 AM
wtf. He also got a SSG manaphy. If it is hacked then ha!. Mine is def. legit tho. DR check ed it. And hes a Secure checker. So yea. Celebi should definently not be traded .__.

-The next day, Brawl writes this on h0wl's wall:
NoToRiousBrawL - 17th October 2011 1:04 AM
I hate monopolizing stuff every body has the right to enjoy a legit Pokemon since they are offering considerable stuff. I myself let DW Rayquaza as easy as TRU Dragonite :) just wait and see..
You know jealously for losers and someone's dream came true remember ?

These are all taken from VM-walls on Serebii. You can find them here and here. And probably many other places.

--------------------------

Brawl got the Korean Manaphy & Celebi from "a Korean guy in person". AND YET THEY TURNED OUT TO BE AWFUL HACKS.
HMMMMMMMM.... -_-;

And ironically, those three (Brawl, Kevin & h0wl) have now started a shop together as partners. Hah, what happened?

I am pretty convinced that if I'd saved those PMs from October, SHOWING THAT BRAWL GAVE ME HACKED POKEMON THE FIRST MINUTE AND THEN "LEGIT" ONES THE NEXT MINUTE (after I showed him what the correct information was supposed to be), he would be banned a looooong time ago.

I almost feel like I'm responsible for his ongoing presence here at Serebii. Maybe that's why this post got a bit bigger that I planned, because I feel like I've gotta reach out to those who still don't see what kind of guy he really is.
Oh, wait a minute, I remember something now..

noto.jpg

Yeah ok I guess it IS my fault he's still here. ._.

Last time, I asked bobandbill: "So, what happens now? I prooved he scammed a lot of people here. And now he suddenly changed his mind and wants to replace it for me and the rest of us. And then that's it? He's gonna get away with it, again?"
bobandbill: " 'Get away with it is debatable' - even if he compensates everyone involved so that they are happy with it, reputation as a trader is affected, and if another case arises he already has a history with it as well."

Ay. i never wanted to start a shop with brawl I even told kev. But no we had to keep him -_-

@Rayce considering you told me to look out at this thread yesterday
Thank you for doing so. I thought since you knew him, you'd like to know this was happening.

The Banette which Kevin uploaded to pokecheck is simply because they're shop partners. So I don't really think that's anything to be concerned about really.
The only reason I included that was to show I had traded it to him, since I no longer have the PM's. I'm fine with it on there.

The fact Brawl's been discussed in this thread before shouldn't really count towards him getting blacklisted, only his punishment if it's deemed what he did was blacklist-worthy. Anyway, just bear that in mind.
Debatable. bobandbill did say:
"[...] if another case arises he already has a history with it as well. "

I lol'd hard at the "I do not use Pokecheck I use Pokegen" statement.
Glad you were able to find something funny in this messy situation. :)

"if you are curious to know who's the person who checked it out in Pokecheck guess who? It's Requiem"
Is that actually true? I don't believe that, Kaphotics could easily tell who it was being that he's the pokecheck admin[...]
That's already been proven. Kaphotics confirmed it was on his Shop Partner's account, and not by your friend Agild.

I'm really not trying to take sides here but I'd say, personally, that if there's no evidence of BrawL trading badly for the last 10 months then he shouldn't get a ban. The warning flag on his name has been raised once again, that's punishment enough in itself considering how the event community is.
Which reminds me... my unofficial point comes into play.

Since I had stated I no longer want BrawL's events, I have received tons of people asking me why; and I responded with the truth: he's not reliable.

...and guess what? Since then, I have received 3 other complaints about BrawL, some of which are very more recent. Unfortunately, they could not post along with us this fine weekday because they were afraid for their reputations. Sad, isn't it? I'll work on blurring out some of the names in evidence they sent me, if bobandbill would let me post in other people's place?

As for his trades records Mods know better that he moved his post as soon as he colaporated with Nero. I'm really not fallowing you at all you once said you wanted to report me for an issue related to both of us and then you are saying your report was made for the sake of supporting Rayce LoL.
Dude. I know I said I would never talk to you, but please, leave Nero out of this. He's a good trader, and he doesn't deserve to be brought here. Mess with me, fine, mess with friends, no. Not on my watch.

I will ask him to state that so no one would say Brawl is lying ...

why is everyone bashing him so much??

Don't say 'oh he's a good guy!!' or anything
^These.

Last edited:

NoToRiousBrawL

Stones of Baked Clay
Thank you for doing so. I thought since you knew him, you'd like to know this was happening.

The only reason I included that was to show I had traded it to him, since I no longer have the PM's. I'm fine with it on there.

Glad you were able to find something funny in this messy situation. :)

That's already been proven. Kaphotics confirmed it was on his Shop Partner's account, and not by your friend Agild.

Which reminds me... my unofficial point comes into play.

Since I had stated I no longer want BrawL's events, I have received tons of people asking me why; and I responded with the truth: he's not reliable.

...and guess what? Since then, I have received 3 other complaints about BrawL, some of which are very more recent. Unfortunately, they could not post along with us this fine weekday because they were afraid for their reputations. Sad, isn't it? I'll work on blurring out some of the names in evidence they sent me, if bobandbill would let me post in other people's place?

Dude. I know I said I would never talk to you, but please, leave Nero out of this. He's a good trader, and he doesn't deserve to be brought here. Mess with me, fine, mess with friends, no. Not on my watch.

^These.
10310-ZLXRUBS.gif

A- I traded the Celebi for your hacked dogs and you've already stated that you just found out they're hacked then why in the world do you bring it after almost a year? You scammed me and you cannot lie about it.

B- Just an FYI If you have something personal just like what Danny said then why do you report it here? LoL?

C- You accused me of using Pokegen to hack events right? Then SmeargleRocks came and said I checked a Pokemon he gave to me I still don't understand why are you holding that against me? I think I'm LoLing at u now pretty much as your entire post.

- _ - you are just trying to Blacklist for no good reason. Eeh Nero is a good trader yeah but I still don't know why are u doing this = \...

Sent a screenshot to Dan so keep it cool :)

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Looking at all this I'm amazed you didn't get an infraction when this happened, but I remember the whole situation being a bit of a row and a mess.
*Ahem* Don't assume stuff you can't see, infractions being one of those things.
So I'll say remind you all this stuff all happened AGES ago. Seems almost unfair to ban Brawl now with him having acted like a decent trader for the last however many months it's been. However, that doesn't mean there's any excuse for the definite lying, swearing, hacking and scamming. What this looks like really is request for what was done ages ago to be re-addressed and BrawL to get the ban he was very lucky to avoid. I've not heard accounts since this mess in october/november of BrawL scamming people or doing anything fishy, he must be doing something right if he's become shop partners with one of the people who disliked him the most back then (h0wlw0lf). I'm really not trying to take sides here but I'd say, personally, that if there's no evidence of BrawL trading badly for the last 10 months then he shouldn't get a ban. The warning flag on his name has been raised once again, that's punishment enough in itself considering how the event community is.
Thus far this is winning in the category of 'most sensical post'. That's my main qualm with the Celebi case given it now turns out that trade happened. The case was fairly well documented at the time too so for this to be only brought up now... well.
I will clarify. I would be inclined to ban, tradebacks or not, if NBrawl had traded any hacks after the previous case was cleared up. Because trading hacks after that whole debarcle is frankly pretty stupid and everything's very clear then.

But this Celebi instance being traded before the whole case is iffy for me. Why wasn't it actually brought up at the time? (Rhtorical as you said you hoped he'd change, but... well, to ban for an event that happened last year, and before he had been dealt with doesn't fit).

At any rate it would warrent discussion with the trade shop mods imo, but this alone seems too little.
I am here to clarify that I had NoToRiousBrawl put my cousins shiny magikarp up on pokegen nothing more he told me it looked hacked and I had Cyrius Pokecheck it and it also stated it was a hack so he had nothing to do with this ID. 00000 shiny careful magikarp lv1 I can provide all info on it including Pokecheck proof he didn't do anything with this magikarp except have it pokegen checked for me and send it back once he finished why is everyone bashing him so much??
Thanks for the first bit I suppose as it was mentioned, but no need for the whiteknighting, please. Let him deal with his own problems, or you'll just earn yourself an infraction for spam.
Nope, don't do that (@ blurring out names etc). Nor post for them.

If they want to report something about any trades done after the previous case which has hacks, etc, they have two options - post here themselves with the evidence, or to PM myself or a trade shop mod about it if they want to remain anonymous (but that's not too easy to keep in check given). But us mods would need to know who is actually doing the reporting, and we don't accept pleas/etc from different members on their behalf (this is a forumwide policy; happens a few times with say people asking us to unban someone when they have the staff contact forum section to ask on themselves).

As for the claim from Lord Zoroark and NBrawl, unfortunately it really does seem that it is a case of one's words against the other's. Yes, Brawl has the past history which doesn't help him and him admitting that he doesn't trade pokerus'd Pokemon, but what would be better is some more concrete proof either way. Both the EVs and the Pokerus could be added after so the screenshots don't do anything, and as I understand it besides the Pokemon maybe not being UT, there's nothing else wrong with it?

tl;dr stuff still being considered but I am very iffy on acting on something that should have been reported at the time that ended up happening before the other accusations over half a year ago. The maybe-not-UT Shaymin case needs more looking at. If other people want to report stuff about it then they have to do it themselves either here or in PM.

Couple other things; don't post gifs like that as image macros/gifs etc are against the forumwide rules. NotoriousBrawl, please be a bit more direct in what you are saying (as in, no tangents/talking about stuff that isn't actually relevant in the end such as other traders, etc.

Lastly, Lord Zoroark, could you report the PM/s Rayce sent you yesterday, just out of curiosity? Put a message like 'requested by bobandbill' or somesuch as the report reason just so other mods don't get confused by it; just want to look at it and reporting is better than screenshots in this case, and mods can't properly check without direct reports. (Or Rayce can do it if Lord Zoroark replied with the original PM message in the quote box in it).

Last edited:

NoToRiousBrawL

Stones of Baked Clay
I will clarify. I would be inclined to ban, tradebacks or not, if NBrawl had traded any hacks after the previous case was cleared up. Because trading hacks after that whole debarcle is frankly pretty stupid and everything's very clear then.

^_________^

Like I said before I do not hack stuff plus at that time I admitted I did something wrong and I compensate everybody and you BOB know better than anyone else. It's also suffice to say that he had a plan to report me along with his friends and I've already provided pictures about that. I do not think trading hacked pokemon would sound stupid but idiotic XD.

But this Celebi instance being traded before the whole case is iffy for me. Why wasn't it actually brought up at the time? (Rhtorical as you said you hoped he'd change, but... well, to ban for an event that happened last year, and before he had been dealt with doesn't fit).

Personally I still do not know why is he reporting me after almost a year and I've PMed him several times telling him I found out the Pokemon is hacked and he said " I honestly do not want any Pokemon " Can you tell me what Am I suppose to do then? I do not think he didn't report me because he was hoping I will change! I do not think people trust each other on the internet so he just wanted to repeat that over and over again. So I leave it to you Bob you can decide which is which.

Smeargle thanks for coming and stating what was going on unlike those who jumped and said woow Brawl is hacking without look at the conversation between us.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Personally I still do not know why is he reporting me after almost a year and I've PMed him several times telling him I found out the Pokemon is hacked and he said " I honestly do not want any Pokemon " Can you tell me what Am I suppose to do then? I do not think he didn't report me because he was hoping I will change! I do not think people trust each other on the internet so he just wanted to repeat that over and over again. So I leave it to you Bob you can decide which is which.
Do you still have records of this to back up this claim then? If so report the relevant stuff as per how I said above. The more stuff I can actually look at the better, after all.

Lord Zoroark

Master Tactician
As for the claim from Lord Zoroark and NBrawl, unfortunately it really does seem that it is a case of one's words against the other's. Yes, Brawl has the past history which doesn't help him and him admitting that he doesn't trade pokerus'd Pokemon, but what would be better is some more concrete proof either way. Both the EVs and the Pokerus could be added after so the screenshots don't do anything, and as I understand it besides the Pokemon maybe not being UT, there's nothing else wrong with it?

Lastly, Lord Zoroark, could you report the PM/s Rayce sent you yesterday, just out of curiosity? Put a message like 'requested by bobandbill' or somesuch as the report reason just so other mods don't get confused by it; just want to look at it and reporting is better than screenshots in this case, and mods can't properly check without direct reports. (Or Rayce can do it if Lord Zoroark replied with the original PM message in the quote box in it).

Uh... could Rayce send them to you? I cleared some of the PMs in my inbox, and those were in there.

I could send the ones from the day before yesterday, if you'd like.

Anyway... my point isn't really that he traded me a Pokemon with EVs (though that is annoying). I was only arguing that point because Brawl denied that he gave it EVs and accused me of giving it the EVs in order to accuse him.

My point is that I believe that he isn't trustworthy, and, looking at things that have happened to others while doing business with him, that he isn't fit to trade on these forums.

Last edited:

Lord Zoroark

Master Tactician

Anyway... my point isn't really that he traded me a Pokemon with EVs (though that is annoying). I was only arguing that point because Brawl denied that he gave it EVs and accused me of giving it the EVs in order to accuse him.

My point is that I believe that he isn't trustworthy, and, looking at things that have happened to others while doing business with him, that he isn't fit to trade on these forums.

I'm hoping this will be my finishing post. Everything has been laid out, and I can now easily explain myself (and prove it too!).

Okay, thanks for that clarification.

[...]to ban for an event that happened last year, and before he had been dealt with doesn't fit).
No where in the Blacklist does it say a scam needs to be recent.

At any rate it would warrent discussion with the trade shop mods imo, but this alone seems too little.
Thanks for the first bit I suppose as it was mentioned, but no need for the whiteknighting, please. Let him deal with his own problems, or you'll just earn yourself an infraction for spam.
Nope, don't do that (@ blurring out names etc). Nor post for them.
Understood, I'll PM them and see if they are willing to PM you about their cases.

Couple other things; don't post gifs like that as image macros/gifs etc are against the forumwide rules.
I took it down. I thought it only stated image macros, not .gif's. Sorry about that.

^_________^

Like I said before I do not hack stuff plus at that time I admitted I did something wrong and I compensate everybody
That's the problem. I'll explain why if thispost isn't good enough.

[...]and you BOB know better than anyone else.
I thought we weren't taking this to a personal level.
Smeargle thanks for coming and stating what was going on unlike those who jumped and said woow Brawl is hacking without look at the conversation between us.
Same as my previous post, he's looking for a pity party (excuse the language).

Personally I still do not know why is he reporting me after almost a year and I've PMed him several times telling him I found out the Pokemon is hacked and he said " I honestly do not want any Pokemon " Can you tell me what Am I suppose to do then? I do not think he didn't report me because he was hoping I will change!
This is what I'm looking for, NoToRious. This right here is what I am looking for. This is his confession. And guess what? I agree that he offered me a replacement. I agree I told him "I Don't want one".

I dissagree though because I honestly thought you had changed. Did I think you would change? YES x1000.

...and I CAN PROVE THIS. Because I saved ONE PM from that time we traded, one that I knew expressed he'd change. He deleted what I said, but I still remember my PM to him. I will report it to you Bobandbill, so you can see it. I don't want him seeing it.

My Message went something like this:

Hi NoToRious,
I know you will go on to bigger and better things. I hope you take this Trading experience, and apply it to your life, past and present, and learn from it. I really wish you the best of luck with your Pokemon Career.

He Responded with a PM that only Bobandbill will see. I can't risk NoToR seeing it because I know he will deny saying it. It's so unlike him, yet so like him.

NoToRious, respond back with your defense.

NoToRiousBrawL

Stones of Baked Clay
You really are manipulative yet you are trying to ignore what I said

^
Nice now you are telling Mods what to do just because you want me out?

He said If I was trading that Celebi after what happened it will sound stupid and I say yes ,so there is no need to repeat things over and over.

Basically you didn't want to be compensated and so that's not my fault now.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
That is why it needs more discussion because the whole thing is...messy.

Nonetheless, I still am not inclined to act on something that happened over half a year ago when it happened before the previous accusations. You had all that time to report it, yet it only came up now and that in itself is iffy to me. It basically is asking for a ban on something that had already been decided upon half a year ago, and the only new thing in addition to this old incident thus far is a possible trading of a not-UT Pokemon which doesn't yet have anything 100% conclusive. He offered tradebacks on those hacked Pokemon and nobody told me with proof they asked for one and was refused, so in a way that case is still closed. Still to see on the other stuff, but that's my current take on it.

Same would be with any report of any other matter elsewhere on the forum. If someone suddenly says 'this person called me names half a year ago!' we'd firstly think 'well...whyever didn't you report it in the first place?'.
Same as my previous post, he's looking for a pity party (excuse the language).
And if so I'm really just ignoring such posts (as I did in the previous instance too) so pretty pointless if that was the case.
This is what I'm looking for, NoToRious. This right here is what I am looking for. This is his confession. And guess what? I agree that he offered me a replacement. I agree I told him "I Don't want one".

I dissagree though because I honestly thought you had changed. Did I think you would change? YES x1000.

...and I CAN PROVE THIS. Because I saved ONE PM from that time we traded, one that I knew expressed he'd change. He deleted what I said, but I still remember my PM to him. I will report it to you Bobandbill, so you can see it. I don't want him seeing it.
Looking at this PM, still would want more context tbh (no record of sent PM or any reply you made to it, etc?). At any rate still unsure what this has to do with any trade infringements made after the previous accusations.

NotoriousBrawl, any word on this PM that Rayce mentioned above though? If you mentioned it in that post I don't understand it.

I'm going back to my assignments for now.

NoToRiousBrawL

Stones of Baked Clay
It basically is asking for a ban on something that had already been decided upon half a year ago
Now you're talking :). Basically he wants to ban me that's all.

That's Rayce's ultimate goal and nothing else. I just find it wired why didn't he agreed to do either a trade-back or replacement not to mention his hack XD SHINY dogs which he admitted already in his thread and mentioned he wanted to make it up for those who traded those dogs to. So why ME only? This is so pointless Bob his so called Braw's hacker propaganda won't work though ...

Bob! AGAIN!!!!! I contacted him ages ago and told him I'm willing to offer a replacement or we simply can do a trade-back and now he's afraid of showing me the PM for some reason LoL.

I'm lost

DannyB01

Well-Known Trader
Glad you guys are making progress and this is actual discussion unlike the last time. If these things were brought up when they should have been I'm pretty sure Brawl would have got a ban (I'm surprised they didn't hence why I'm surprised he didn't get a ban), but they weren't so he didn't. Bit too late now 10 months down the line I think. Has Brawl actually done anything wrong at all since november?

NoToRiousBrawL

Stones of Baked Clay
Glad you guys are making progress and this is actual discussion unlike the last time. If these things were brought up when they should have been I'm pretty sure Brawl would have got a ban (I'm surprised they didn't hence why I'm surprised he didn't get a ban), but they weren't so he didn't. Bit too late now 10 months down the line I think. Has Brawl actually done anything wrong at all since november?
^
Exactly! I have already compensated people who wanted to get replacement which is good I think. It's not my fault if he didn't want to be compensated
I agree that he offered me a replacement. I agree I told him "I Don't want one
That's a solid proof he didn't want to be compensated.
I do not think I need to say anything more after that because his issue is personal that's all.

DannyB01

Well-Known Trader
@BrawL - the compensation isn't the problem, that means nothing. The problem is that you created a hack, lied about it and scammed people with it. You could compensate everyone with a set of PCNY wish on a GBA save and you still wouldn't have made up for it, knowingly scamming someone with a hack you made is literally the worst thing you can do in event trading. I'm just saying it's too late for anyone to fairly punish you, though genuinely you would've deserved a perm-ban at the time in my book. You're very lucky you got through the net.

NoToRiousBrawL

Stones of Baked Clay
I didn't hack anything and if I did why would I ask DR to check them for me? I said I'm pretty much scammed as they are. The only thing I did wrong is giving the hacked Pokemon away and I compensated everyone who replied back and Rayce refused doing a trade back or getting compensated. Plus if I created a hacked it would sound stupid to do it again like what Bob said.
@BrawL - the compensation isn't the problem, that means nothing. The problem is that you created a hack, lied about it and scammed people with it. You could compensate everyone with a set of PCNY wish on a GBA save and you still wouldn't have made up for it, knowingly scamming someone with a hack you made is literally the worst thing you can do in event trading. I'm just saying it's too late for anyone to fairly punish you, though genuinely you would've deserved a perm-ban at the time in my book. You're very lucky you got through the net.

DannyB01

Well-Known Trader
@Brawl - I didn't at first think you'd created the hack, but considering this is the first time you've actually denied it here I've become sceptical (I trust you now, but that's not what we're talking about). You haven't explained anything about why you said you got it from someone on a korean forum either (if you genuinely did, name the person and forum they're a member of, it shouldn't be too hard and you can do it in PM if you want). The only points you've really been addressing are the least important ones, I'd say start with how you got the celebi and why you were so confident it was legit to trade it. Anyway this is my point, the problem is "they think" you created the hack and traded it to them deliberately because there's so many things weird about what you said. For instance this whole "Kaphotics celebi" thing. I remember you saying that, and we'd all like to know why you did if it wasn't to make people think it was more trustworthy than it actually was.

Not trying to be harsh on you by the way. I think it's important you address those points if you want people to believe your side of the story.

Last edited:
I PM'd some of my anonymous cases to PM you if they feel it right.

DannyB01 with the ;291; >.>

That is why it needs more discussion because the whole thing is...messy.
Let us continue, by all means! I feel I've laid out the trading details, but is there anything in particular you would like clarified?

Nonetheless, I still am not inclined to act on something that happened over half a year ago when it happened before the previous accusations.
I'm pretty sure Brawl would have got a ban (I'm surprised they didn't hence why I'm surprised he didn't get a ban), but they weren't so he didn't. Bit too late now 10 months down the line I think. Has Brawl actually done anything wrong at all since november?
Not to escalate this to this level, but if someone was murdered a year ago, and reported it now, would you ignore it? Just a thought.

And if so I'm really just ignoring such posts (as I did in the previous instance too) so pretty pointless if that was the case.
Thanks for this, I'll stop my worrying on those ones and focus on the scam.

...okay, on to my response.

Looking at this PM [...] still unsure what this has to do with any trade infringements made after the previous accusations.
BrawL had stated that I didn't think he'd change. I sent him a very nice friendly PM to him, and he responded to it very immaturely. (That's the irony. Remember, I'm "just a 16-year-old kid running my mouth). That PM I reported simply showed that I cared for him, and really, honestly, hoped he would have changed. What a naive thought that was.

[...] and now he's afraid of showing me the PM for some reason LoL.
Here's the PM you sent me, after I tried to leave you on good terms. Remember, that was only to show you I cared about you, to show that I didn't want to report you at that time. And, you remember this PM. You remember what I sent you. You remember every word of it. Why not tell them what I told you?

Exactly! I have already compensated people who wanted to get replacement which is good I think. It's not my fault if he didn't want to be compensated
That's a solid proof he didn't want to be compensated.
I do not think I need to say anything more after that because his issue is personal that's all.
I said in my previous post I'd explain it if I needed to. This is pretty much what it boils down to.

I did not want to be compensated. Why? You think it's fine to trade hacked Pokemon, just so long as they're compensated. You've traded hacked Pokemon MANY times to me, and come back with compensations.

Am I supposed to think that it's fine, the way that works? You trade something that has been hacked, created outside the game with a program anyone can use, using near no effort, and I trade you with something I got, from the game, with my hard-earned sweat, just for you to say it's hacked now take this legal one I got a few hours ago?

Where could you have miraculously gotten this legal one from overnight? Either you fine-tuned the hacks you gave out, or you scammed someone of their legal one for your hacked one. (Do you see what I'm saying here?)

I can give two notable examples where he has done this. Both are interesting in their own way.
1. - The Korean Janta's Golurk with the incorrect OT. He got a lot of notifications about what the correct OT should be, and got one with the correct OT overnight.

????

2. - The Jolly Pokepark Jirachi. He got a complaint that it didn't have a 0 SID on Pokecheck. This one, to be exact. He comes back with a legal one overnight, just like the Golurk, and begins compensating everyone. DannyB01, would you kindly tell us about how rare Pokepark Jirachi's are, and how impossible they are to find?

...and here we are. Sorry for that side story, it's just showing how suspicious I became. The same happened with my Celebi, it was hacked, someone told him what it should've been, and he comes back next day with a legal one. Exactly why I chose not to be compensated, and hold my peace; he either hacked another one to look legal, or scammed another poor soul of their legal one. Can you understand why I didn't want to be compensated now?

Last edited:

NoToRiousBrawL

Stones of Baked Clay
@Brawl - I didn't at first think you'd created the hack, but considering this is the first time you've actually denied it here I've become sceptical (I trust you now, but that's not what we're talking about). You haven't explained anything about why you said you got it from someone on a korean forum either (if you genuinely did, name the person and forum they're a member of, it shouldn't be too hard and you can do it in PM if you want). The only points you've really been addressing are the least important ones, I'd say start with how you got the celebi and why you were so confident it was legit to trade it. Anyway this is my point, the problem is "they think" you created the hack and traded it to them deliberately because there's so many things weird about what you said. For instance this whole "Kaphotics celebi" thing. I remember you saying that, and we'd all like to know why you did if it wasn't to make people think it was more trustworthy than it actually was.

Not trying to be harsh on you by the way. I think it's important you address those points if you want people to believe your side of the story.

NP You most certainly didn't :D

I do not want to reveal my sources for two main reasons. First he isn't a registered member in here and he no longer trades so he left for good. Second is most people do not reveal their sources and even if they were scammed they would try to resolve the problem peacefully that's all. I'm sure you'd understand my point now.

Okay you must have misunderstood what was going on. The hacked Celebi I had wasn't the one poeple called Kaphtic's this is the hacked one and I traded it to Rayce for his XD Shiny Dogs which are no confirmed to be hacked Yaay and his XD Hacked Flygon.

Here is the picture of the serious one. As I recall you have already told us it's hacked ages ago before Rayce's issue comes into existence LoL BUT I guess you had forgtten ;) ...

Here is the Picture of the modest legit Celebi and if you remember Danny I sent you two Celebi one was the modest you said it's legit and DM26's Celebi. This is also another proof showing the modest Celebi was the legit one and the one I had along with the manaphy were hacked so can anyone tell me why is he continuing his conspiracy-theory prospective?
^ Bob this was the one I offered as a replacement but as you can see he refused. I just sent the Celebi to him via e-mail and Dan will be taking a look at it.

Dan I sent you that modest Celebi again feel free to see wether it's legit or not even though you have already looked at it but just to be on the safe side.

Now to @Rayce

Not to escalate this to this level, but if someone was murdered a year ago, and reported it now, would you ignore it? Just a thought.
Apparently you do not know what's is the difference between crimes and accidents so I guess I'm right to say you think I'm Ted Bundy.

BrawL had stated that I didn't think he'd change. I sent him a very nice friendly PM to him, and he responded to it very immaturely. (That's the irony. Remember, I'm "just a 16-year-old kid running my mouth). That PM I reported simply showed that I cared for him, and really, honestly, hoped he would have changed. What a naive thought that was.

You are now contradicting yourself you mentioned you don't want to be compensated then I said NP but I still find your current claim too fishy because of this

That's not professional at all because I admitted my fault and made it up to everybody so why you? and do not forget your dogs are hacked too proof!.

Remember, that was only to show you I cared about you, to show that I didn't want to report you at that time. And, you remember this PM. You remember what I sent you. You remember every word of it. Why not tell them what I told you?

Still makes no sense Bob asked me about me asking you for replacement and you said no? And funnily enough after what you have done here and there you still care about me LoL .. I will be honestly I frankly do not care about your existence LoL. Suffice to see this picture to show who cares and who doesn't. FOR REALLY? Working on getting me off Serebii? because you're jealous = \ ....
I said in my previous post I'd explain it if I needed to. This is pretty much what it boils down to.

I did not want to be compensated. Why? You think it's fine to trade hacked Pokemon, just so long as they're compensated. You've traded hacked Pokemon MANY times to me, and come back with compensations.

Bro sometimes hacked stuff comes off your hand and you don't know about them I contacted you several times telling you I found this and that? Just like your dogs sorry but I doesn't make sense applying your theory on me and denying it on your side.

..and here we are. Sorry for that side story, it's just showing how suspicious I became. The same happened with my Celebi, it was hacked, someone told him what it should've been, and he comes back next day with a legal one. Exactly why I chose not to be compensated, and hold my peace; he either hacked another one to look legal, or scammed another poor soul of their legal one. Can you understand why I didn't want to be compensated now?

Everybody now knows that you have been trading hacks away just like me and I'm 100% sure you didn't do that on purpose. You have been trading hacks for a little way thus you have been lucky nobody reported you I did the best thing I could I contacted people and I have proofs and they got their replacement so why don't you at least try to make it up to everybody you scammed to start a new chapter in your pokemon career ,so to speak.

I sent the Celebi to your e-mail Enjoy :) I don't want a compensation for the dogs

Good luck ..

EDIT PMed Skit about the source. I'm also interested to know your hacked shiny XDs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.