• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trade Forum Blacklist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha. I laughed.

Okay you must have misunderstood what was going on. The hacked Celebi I had wasn't the one poeple called Kaphtic's this is the hacked one
I never said it was. This is off topic, though.

Here is the picture of the serious one. As I recall you have already told us it's hacked ages ago before Rayce's issue comes into existence LoL BUT I guess you had forgtten ;) ...
No... it's hacked. bobandbill confirmed that. And you're link is broken, anyway.

Here is the Picture of the modest legit Celebi
You are confusing legit and legal. See my OP for those definitions close-captioned at the bottom.

and if you remember Danny I sent you two Celebi one was the modest you said it's legit and DM26's Celebi. This is also another proof showing the modest Celebi was the legit one and the one I had along with the manaphy were hacked so can anyone tell me why is he continuing his conspiracy-theory prospective?
You're missing the point. That Celebi is LEGAL, not legit. Legal ones can be generated on Pokegen, which you claimed to have used, to look legal trough legality checkers.

^ Bob this was the one I offered as a replacement but as you can see he refused. I just sent the Celebi to him via e-mail and Dan will be taking a look at it.
Dan I sent you that modest Celebi again feel free to see wether it's legit or not even though you have already looked at it but just to be on the safe side.
It's no question it's LEGAL. It's a question of where you got it from, since you're looking really suspicious in my eyes. Why? This little baby...

I do not want to reveal my sources for two main reasons. First he isn't a registered member in here and he no longer trades so he left for good. Second is most people do not reveal their sources and even if they were scammed they would try to resolve the problem peacefully that's all. I'm sure you'd understand my point now.
Exactly what you told me about the Korean Forum. You need to reveal you're sources one way or another, because like I said, you're really suspicious in my eyes.

...and seriously? A user not here who doesn't trade anymore. Am I supposed to believe that? This single lie has done it for me. Provide a source, or else you're a hacker.

DannyB01

Well-Known Trader
@Rayce - this isn't like a murder. I can tell you want this addressed really badly but you've got to take each situation in context. As far as everything seems Brawl has been trading fairly for 10 months now and is well-liked by the community. The amount this will tarnish his reputation is punishment already.

It depends when you're talking about the pokepark jirachi being traded and what he gave as compensation - would you mind telling me about when it was and the nature/characteristic/ID of the Jirachi (if possible)? Because the information about pokepark jirachis was actually wrong for a long time, and still most people won't know that. It was only when I got legit versions from Rabby in march 2011 that something seemed up. It must've taken about 6 months after that until I had all the picture proof of obtaining the jirachis etc. that the community (well, Secure) accepted that the ones around are most likely hacks based off incorrect information publicly available here and on bulbapedia. They are extremely rare events however and very very hard to get legit, probably the most rare GBA events other than Stamp as you needed to be selected after applying to get the jirachi through a magazine. However, things like teh Quiet 60731 pokepark jirachi I'm sure most collectors still don't realise has the wrong information, so if Brawl had traded that around it becomes more understandable. But it is fishy he'd get a legal one the day after his other one was found to be hacked if that is what happened.

---

@Brawl - that modest celebi was certainly legal, though that doesn't nexessarily make it legit (ah it seems Rayce is pointing that out too, good stuff). The jolly one was an edit of that right? I think I remember and my position will be the same as it was back then.

I understand about sources that's why I said PM would be ok. God knows I don't need any more sources anyway, and if they got the korean celebi themselves chances are Aglid's already friends with them. I think if there's a time you need to say now is it. Not saying because it's a contact, in this scenario, would NOT be understandable. Though you don't have to say it publicly. You don't even have to say it to me, you could tell a mod here and they could look into it. The mods here don't even really trade events so there's no reason not to.

---

Get the feeling I'm going to be infracted for memberating or something here. Hopefully no one minds. :/

Last edited:

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Before i stop coming to this part of the forums i just want to ask you Rayce why am i a "pity party" hmmm im not supporting anyone just making 1 clarification

@Rayce - this isn't like a murder. I can tell you want this addressed really badly but you've got to take each situation in context. As far as everything seems Brawl has been trading fairly for 10 months now and is well-liked by the community. The amount this will tarnish his reputation is punishment already.
Yes, and no. No, it's definitely not a murder case, and no, a tarnish on his record will hardly do anything. Ikhana's case provided the scratch on his record, but look at him now. He's just as fine. And I was using a hyperbolic-metaphor there. I definitely did not try to compare apples to oranges.

It depends when you're talking about the pokepark jirachi being traded and what he gave as compensation - would you mind telling me about when it was and the nature/characteristic/ID of the Jirachi (if possible)? They are extremely rare events however and very very hard to get legit, probably the most rare GBA events other than Stamp as you needed to be selected after applying to get the jirachi through a magazine. However, things like teh Quiet 60731 pokepark jirachi I'm sure most collectors still don't realise has the wrong information, so if Brawl had traded that around it becomes more understandable. But it is fishy he'd get a legal one the day after his other one was found to be hacked if that is what happened.
You mean Legal ones, because no one has the privilege of owning legit ones. ;)

Like the Lax 60731 one. But, you do agree, legal ones like the Lax one are hard to come by. And he came up with one the next day. It doesn't really match up for me.

Before i stop coming to this part of the forums i just want to ask you Rayce why am i a "pity party" hmmm im not supporting anyone just making 1 clarification
"Pity Party" is a saying here around my area that means People giving mercy to someone because they are "good" or "have a good reputation". I did not mean that directly / harmfully, I just meant this is what happened last time. Sorry if I came across as different.

Still waiting on your source.

IkhanaGraveyard

Goddess of Darkness
I haven't had the time to give a proper response here yet because of work, so I'm doing it now.
I'll start with answering some of the posts here/write what I was thinking at the time when you guys posted:

Brawl:

First off, Ikhana why are you reporting me for? Is it for those trade-back?
No, it’s not. And you would know that if you actually read through my post.

Here's a proof of us doing a trade back making the issue shrink a bit
Well I said no, so the “issue” will not “sink a bit” because this isn’t the issue at all.. So, you don’t need to post anymore screenprints of this tradeback or anything..

Here's my Sweety-heart Ikhana choosing her Pokemon
..uhm, ok. Enough now.

You now are telling us that I'm bothering you all the time? then what do you call that?! A trolling or just chatting?
Chatting. Did you even read those post when you screenprinted them? I’m writing “Question!” and “Thanks for answering!”

Ikhana telling us the Celebi she got in Norway is the same as the British one
Her post about the norwegian celebi you might have found interesting, don't think it's fair to just call it annoying. Anyway people might be disappointed if they trade for it and it's pretty much the same as an english one they already have. There was no evidence of trolling in your posts
Yes, and Brawl is not the only person I’ve told that. The “Norwegian Celebi” has been listed in many event-lists with wrong information. I was just trying to spread the word.

To speak on behalf the entire forum if you have gotten anything with me you should solve your problem with me directly
Hah, I actually tried that once. Do you remember what your nice answer to me was? No? Here it is:

brawlnice.jpg

there is no point of using this thread people need it for something pretty much important than what you got in hand.
Did you notice what “I got in hand” though? Didn’t seem like you did, because you never started defending my statement about you creating hacked pokemon and spreading them. Not at all. Why not? (Instead you just posted random pictures of random things I wasn’t even talking about..).

Another example to show and it's worthy to mention that Lord Zoroak said he isn't sure wether he got the Pokemon from BRAWL *the one you will do whatever it takes to ban* or another user.
I guess this wasn’t too good of an example afterall, huh? Lord Zoroark reported you too here, because you were lying about this matter between you two.

You really are manipulative yet you are trying to ignore what I said
..AND YOU’RE NOT?!? O_O

I didn't hack anything and if I did why would I ask DR to check them for me?
Ehem, maybe to check if they look “legal”? Just saying..

You should speak for your self not MOST of people are having problem with me it's just you and Rayce.
Nope, we’re quite a few actually. Me and Rayce (and Lord Zoroark) were the only ones right now who was not afraid to report you again in this thread.
Speaking of which, what happened to your shop-partners? Your shop got closed the day we posted… Hmmm..

Smearglerocks:

Rayce already answered this, but I just wanna add:
-Maybe you didn’t wanna seem that way, but Brawl kind of made you look that way because of his response:
Smeargle thanks for coming and stating what was going on unlike those who jumped and said woow Brawl is hacking without look at the conversation between us.

Bond697:

it's funny that you act like those pictures are some kind of evidence and we didn't want anyone to see it. i don't care if anyone sees it and neither does he, otherwise it wouldn't have been said publically. also, i see you left out your extremely rude, unwarranted behavior that got you banned. good job leaving that relevant piece of info out. not only did i have to ban you on pokecheck, but afterward you registered a new account on project pokemon to harass me, which i then had to ban as well. the one thing you said to me before being banned on pp is in rayce's post. i've never met a more two-faced person before.
No you see, this is what Brawl does; he replies with posts of things that doesn’t even make sense, just to make us/the others look away from the real problem. He’s an expert on this. A true master, almost. I’m sorry you had to experience that side of him, as we also have. At the same time I’m also “kind of” happy for this to have happened, ‘cause we’re not so alone now. You have also seen it. So we’re not as crazy as we might think sometimes (especially when he starts to talk about random stuff here and act like the “nice guy” again..).

this makes no sense at all.
this makes no sense at all.
That’s so funny. You remind me of myself when I had my war against him in January. I actually think I wrote something of the same sort..
..I don't understand what you are saying. I need someone to translate that.
Jupp, I did. Weird. o_O

between the open, easy to see, and pretty creepy messaging about harassing another member and this really obvious hack trading, i'm mildly surprised this hasn't been taken care of already.
Yeah well, obviously, you’re not alone.

DannyB01:

However, that doesn't mean there's any excuse for the definite lying, swearing, hacking and scamming. What this looks like really is request for what was done ages ago to be re-addressed and BrawL to get the ban he was very lucky to avoid. I've not heard accounts since this mess in october/november of BrawL scamming people or doing anything fishy, he must be doing something right if he's become shop partners with one of the people who disliked him the most back then (h0wlw0lf).
Well that’s the point; he’s NOT doing something right. He’s continuing with what he does best: scamming and lying. I have not been scammed recently, I’ve only got rude PMs and comments. But others have. These persons will not post here in this thread, but they have sent PMs to mods instead. I decided to post here again to bring it all back because of what I found about those Koreans back in October in all of those VMs.

A SUMMARY OF EVERYTHING:

Ikhana:
- Wrote a post about re-reporting of Brawl because of :
*Continuing harassing other members
*Discovered obvious hacking-proof from VMs at Serebii

Rayce:
-Wrote a post about reporting Brawl to the Blacklisting because of:
*Scamming/trading hacked pokemon

Lord Zoroark:
*Lying about trades to avoid reporting of scamming

Brawl:
-Denying and lying about the fact that the trade between him and Rayce was Banette for hacked Celebi (not hacked shiny dogs for hacked Celebi, which he wants us to think, because those are hacked too..)
-Acting like a douche on other forums, an admin/a mod had to come here and tell us of recent happenings as a result of his “other side”, which is him being two-faced (as some of us has already experienced in the past).
-Have not defended anything with proof etc about statements of him hacking Korean Celebi and Manaphy, which he “got from a Korean guy in person” in October, and that he was spreading around Serebii (these are facts from the forums & statements he’s written himself here)
-He did have some fairly good points in his posts though:
Ikhana telling us she's a Korean game Yaaay D:
I think you do not share the connotation of jealously like the rest of us *7 Billion people*
Is it because Our shop swiped yours?
apparently they just do not know how to get rid off me ;)
I mean come on you're not god.
Yeah I think their problem is too personal that's all so YaaaaY!
^_________^

Last time, I prooved he gave out hacks, knowing they were hacks.

Now I’m stating he made those hacks himself and spreaded them around in October, because it’s obvious he didn’t receive them from a Korean guy in person. He’s not prooved otherwise yet. He’s talking about anything and everything instead, running away from all the serious accusations and problems, again. And again and again and again.

It’s so obvious he’s a hacker spreading around hacks it’s stupid. Stupidly obvious.

Last edited:

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
I haven't had the time to give a proper response here yet because of work, so I'm doing it now.
I'll start with answering some of the posts here/write what I was thinking at the time when you guys posted:

Brawl:

Well I said no, so the “issue” will not “sink a bit” because this isn’t the issue at all.. So, you don’t need to post anymore screenprints of this tradeback or anything..

..uhm, ok. Enough now. ._.

Chatting. Did you even read those post when you screenprinted them? I’m writing “Question!” and “Thanks for answering!”

Yes, and Brawl is not the only person I’ve told that. The “Norwegian Celebi” has been listed in many event-lists with wrong information. I was just trying to spread the word.

Hah, I actually tried that once. Do you remember what your nice answer to me was? No? Here it is:
brawlnice.jpg

Did you notice what “I got in hand” though? Didn’t seem like you did, because you never started defending my statement about you creating hacked pokemon and spreading them. Not at all. Why not? (Instead you just posted random pictures of random things I wasn’t even talking about..).

I guess this wasn’t too good of an example afterall, huh? Lord Zoroark reported you too here, because you were lying about this matter between you two.

..AND YOU’RE NOT?!? O_O

Ehem, maybe to check if they look “legal”? >_>; Just saying..

Nope, we’re quite a few actually. Me and Rayce (and Lord Zoroark) were the only ones right now who was not afraid to report you again in this thread.
Speaking of which, what happened to your shop-partners? Your shop got closed the day we posted… Hmmm..

Smearglerocks:

-Maybe you didn’t wanna seem that way, but Brawl kind of made you look that way because of his response..:

Bond697:

No you see, this is what Brawl does; he replies with posts of things that doesn’t even make sense, just to make us/the others look away from the real problem. He’s an expert on this. A true master, almost. I’m sorry you had to experience that side of him, as we also have. At the same time I’m also “kind of” happy for this to have happened, ‘cause we’re not so alone now. You have also seen it. So we’re not as crazy as we might think sometimes (especially when he starts to talk about random stuff here and act like the “nice guy” again..).

That’s so funny. You remind me of me when I had my war against him in January. I actually think I wrote something of the same sort..

Jupp, I did. Weird. o_O

Yeah well, obviously, you’re not alone.

DannyB01:

Well that’s the point; he’s NOT doing something right. He’s continuing with what he does best: scamming and lying. I have not been scammed recently, I’ve only got rude PMs and comments. But others have. These persons will not post here in this thread, but they have sent PMs to mods instead. I decided to post here again to bring it all back because of what I found about those Koreans back in October in all of those VMs.

A SUMMARY OF EVERYTHING:

Ikhana:
*Discovered obvious hacking-proof from VMs at Serebii

Rayce:
*Scamming/trading hacked pokemon

Lord Zoroark:
*Lying about trades to avoid reporting of scamming

Brawl:
-Denying and lying about the fact that the trade between him and Rayce was Banette for hacked Celebi (not hacked shiny dogs for hacked Celebi , which he wants us to think, because those are hacked too..)
-Acting like a douche on other forums, an admin/a mod had to come here and tell us of recent happenings as a result of his “other side”, which is him being two-faced (as some of us has already experienced in the past).
-Have not defended anything with proof etc about statements of him hacking Korean Celebi and Manaphy, which he “got from a Korean guy in person” in October, and that he was spreading around Serebii (these are facts from the forums & statements he’s written himself here)
-He did have some fairly good points though:

Now I’m stating he made those hacks himself and spreaded them around in October, because it’s obvious he didn’t receive them from a Korean guy in person. He’s not prooved otherwise yet. He’s talking about anything and everything instead, running away from all the problems, again. And again and again and again.

It’s so obvious he’s a hacker spreading around hacks it’s stupid. Stupidly obvious.

Ive traded with him hundreds of times and I know him outside of serebii. He doesnt hack. Ive asked him in all honsty if this was true and he said he didnt hack anything. He is a good friend of mine and I know what its like to be traded hacks. I am rooting hacks out of my suply of pokemon I got a year ago still. Not from him. Every pokemon he has traded me was LEGIT. if u have problems with him, dont trade with him.

IkhanaGraveyard

Goddess of Darkness
Ive traded with him hundreds of times and I know him outside of serebii. He doesnt hack. Ive asked him in all honsty if this was true and he said he didnt hack anything. He is a good friend of mine and I know what its like to be traded hacks. I am rooting hacks out of my suply of pokemon I got a year ago still. Not from him. Every pokemon he has traded me was LEGIT. if u have problems with him, dont trade with him.

Eh. I think I'll just quote myself.

Don't start a flaming war here in this thread again, please. I had enough of it last time. Especially the "Brawl's a good guy what are you talking about BLABLABLA"-posts.

and Rayce:

This problem is being ignored because of a common reason, as surveyed by myself; NoToRiousBrawL has escaped previous blacklisting cases because of personal bias. This is from users saying "he's a goooood trader!!! Plz dont BL him!! ;(".

Last edited:

NoToRiousBrawL

Stones of Baked Clay
Nice so you decided to come back for more? is that the some kind of dare?

I don't need to read you post because it's too spammy making your claim personal other than related to Serebii.

No! Me providing a proof you have gotten a compensated will fully deny your claim which has been repeatedly addressed over and over again so again your post makes no sense at all.

Again makes no sense! because it's obvious you were trolling.

Yes! I do remember and you've gotten your new Pokemon ,I still don't understand why you're providing this picture LoL.

Pointless
Danny said I didn't hack a thing so are you just trying to know my sources? Jealous? or is your problem personal? I guess so.

I'm not fallowing you at all. In your first post you said there are MANY people and now you are saying quite few? = \ .... Please stick to one.

Off topic but just wanted to answer your question! We decided to go solo prior to the BL issue but still the BL issue was a good enhancement to do so.

-Maybe you didn’t wanna seem that way, but Brawl kind of made you look that way because of his response..:
^ Pointless just trying to add mud to water but I still find it quite understandable cause your issue is PERSONAL.

I will report you for calling me a douche ,letting you know and that's n't cute baby girl.
-He did have some fairly good points though:

So now you are trying to tell us your conscious woke up and you decided to report me? And what after getting your Pokemon? That's again pointless ,but still Impressive!. At least I corrected my fault and fixed the problem basically your ultimate go is to ban me?

Just to sum up your claim :-
1- You have gotten no problem with me recently and you have been compensated may I ask why you came back for me again and again? And guess what you just decided to report when Rayce told you to do so.
2- To make that simple to you a bit the BL thread is to be used for unsolved issues which makes your claim personal once more.
3- Your rudeness is really obvious and I won't let that go BTW.

This problem is being ignored because of a common reason, as surveyed by myself; NoToRiousBrawL has escaped previous blacklisting cases because of personal bias. This is from users saying "he's a goooood trader!!! Plz dont BL him!! ;(".

I'm glad people who trust me say that so again your claims has nothing to do with SPPF.

Most notable quotes

Dan

SR
I am here to clarify that I had NoToRiousBrawl put my cousins shiny magikarp up on pokegen nothing more he told me it looked hacked and I had Cyrius Pokecheck it and it also stated it was a hack so he had nothing to do with this ID. 00000 shiny careful magikarp lv1 I can provide all info on it including Pokecheck proof he didn't do anything with this magikarp except have it pokegen checked for me and send it back once he finished

Bob

if NBrawl had traded any hacks after the previous case was cleared up. Because trading hacks after that whole debarcle is frankly pretty stupid and everything's very clear then.

Ray

This is what I'm looking for, NoToRious. This right here is what I am looking for. This is his confession. And guess what? I agree that he offered me a replacement. I agree I told him "I Don't want one".

Bob
Pokemon and nobody told me with proof they asked for one and was refused, so in a way that case is still closed. Still to see on the other stuff, but that's my current take on it.

Oh Ikhana btw you have also been scammed with those shiny XD dogs try to get replacement before you run out of time.

EDIT
Since you're continuing your rude approach and useless argument I'm done. GDL

Last edited:

IkhanaGraveyard

Goddess of Darkness
WooooooOOoOooOw... Seriously?

This is me and Brawl:

Ikhana: "I've told you many times, tomatoes are red.."
Brawl: "What are you talking about? Bananas are yellow!"

I know I shouldn't keep answering you , because no matter how much I talk about something, you're starting to talk about something else.
It's almost amazing.

Nice so you decided to come back for more? is that the some kind of dare?
..no, did I say so?

I don't need to read you post because it's too spammy making your claim personal other than related to Serebii.
If you don't need to read my post, then you most definitely don't need to answer it.

No! Me providing a proof you have gotten a compensated will fully deny your claim which has been repeatedly addressed over and over again so again your post makes no sense at all.
Brawl, seriously, WHERE in my text am I talking about this tradeback/the compensated pokemon/my claim ? WHERE? Please show me.

Again makes no sense! because it's obvious you were trolling.
So, when a person comes to your shop and asks you a question, and thanks you for answering his or her question; is that person "trolling" ? OK.

Yes! I do remember and you've gotten your new Pokemon ,I still don't understand why you're providing this picture LoL.
Good! You remember! Do you remember that when I got that answer from you, I reported you here? And do you remember that I DID NOT get the new pokemon from YOU, but from your partner?

Pointless
Danny said I didn't hack a thing so are you just trying to know my sources? Jealous? or is your problem personal? I guess so.
"Danny said I didn't hack a thing"? ..what? I don't even know what you're saying right now.
I want you to proove you didn't hack them yourself. You told kevin and those guys you had many Manaphys with different natures.. You even told me that. You even had one with a weird OT. And you got all of those from a Korean guy in person. Ehh.

I'm not fallowing you at all. In your first post you said there are MANY people and now you are saying quite few? = \ .... Please stick to one.
Okay, Brawl, I know you're going to hate me now, I know you don't like me to tell you about English expressions and so, but I have to:

"quite a few" =
An indefinite and somewhat large number; more than a few but fewer than a lot; a fair number of.
I've watched quite a few basketball games in my time.

I will report you for calling me a douche ,letting you know and that's n't cute baby girl.
Oh, let me rephrase that:
You're a douche for calling me a witch. (..and.. cute.. baby girl..?)

Oh Ikhana btw you have also been scammed with those shiny XD dogs try to get replacement before you run out of time.

Oh. About that..
You gave me the hacked Flygon, right?

That's not professional at all because I admitted my fault and made it up to everybody so why you? and do not forget your dogs are hacked too proof!.
I'm not professional? At least I post a new topic instead of editing my old one. And talk proper English. And have my links working. And provide all information when asked. And stay on topic. And don't get others to "whiteknight".
It's no mistake the Shiny Colosseum Raikou, Suicune, and Entei were hacked. You're putting fools gold in your Trophy Case. I JUST found out that day because a user "Whizkid" kindly uploaded them with his Flashcart to check the legality. But this is off topic.

Still makes no sense Bob asked me about me asking you for replacement and you said no? And funnily enough after what you have done here and there you still care about me LoL .. I will be honestly I frankly do not care about your existence LoL. Suffice to see this picture to show who cares and who doesn't. FOR REALLY? Working on getting me off Serebii? because you're jealous = \
[...]
EDIT PMed Skit about the source. I'm also interested to know your hacked shiny XDs.
Am I jealous of your list? You've gotten a lot of good stuff; However, since you haven't provided a legitimate source for your Events, I believe they're all hacked. Therefore, I cannot be jealous of hacks.

...and WHY did you PM SkittyonWailord? They're not looking over this case (as far as I know).

You want to know about my Colosseum Pokemon? I got them from Ginji. It's not recorded in my log because I asked him for them. The Magcargo? Turlis12. Togetic? MagusChild. I revealed my sources quite simply, however you've failed to identify ONE yours.

Bro sometimes hacked stuff comes off your hand and you don't know about them I contacted you several times telling you I found this and that? Just like your dogs sorry but I doesn't make sense applying your theory on me and denying it on your side.
Correct. Absolutely. I agree with this. However, you have not provided a source from which you got these from. I can easily tell you who traded these to me, you can't. You didn't accidentally trade them.

...so, I will ask SkittyonWailord to provide the source. Skitty, may I know this source of his? If he "doesn't trade anymore" you should have no worries of me trading with them.

If that source can in any way be claimed illegitimate, then you're a hacker. Quite simply. Even this way how it takes you a day to finally name a source is very, very sketchy.

You guys need to stop writing essays on here, just trade back and quit trying to just ban each other lets get along.
yeah i agree get a life kiss a girl have sex you guys are lowlife
Rayce said:
Before I explain my part, I need to make sure to state that only NoToRiousBrawL and Serebii Moderators may post after myself. We do not wish to start a flame war, and we only want Moderator intervention and BrawL's defense.
If you have nothing to contribute, don't post. Stay out of this.

NoToRiousBrawL

Stones of Baked Clay
I'm not professional? At least I post a new topic instead of editing my old one. And talk proper English. And have my links working. And provide all information when asked. And stay on topic. And don't get others to "whiteknight".
It's no mistake the Shiny Colosseum Raikou, Suicune, and Entei were hacked. You're putting fools gold in your Trophy Case. I JUST found out that day because a user "Whizkid" kindly uploaded them with his Flashcart to check the legality. But this is off topic.

Calm down
The trade was your shiny XD Dogs and Flygon for the Celebi which means you scammed me not only once ,twice,or thrice but 4 times and now you're trying to conceal this fact from the mods and people. I'm not sure wether to believe your excuse or not because you have been trading those Pokemon away to loads of people which means you scammed them. As for Nero Banette, I traded my Korean Porygon for it so again don't fool people to get some attention thinking you're " Rayce the lovely yound man ".

don't get others to "whiteknight"

The only person I asked him to post at the was SmeargleRocks and you treated him in such an immature way = \

...so, I will ask SkittyonWailord to provide the source. Skitty, may I know this source of his? If he "doesn't trade anymore" you should have no worries of me trading with them.

If that source can in any way be claimed illegitimate, then you're a hacker. Quite simply. Even this way how it takes you a day to finally name a source is very, very sketchy.

Everybody reading this ^ DO YOU GET IT? DO U GET IT? When he reported me here he wanted to ban me ._. and he forgot the fact that he's been trading hacks for almost a year but now he only wants to know the source that's all. If you really cared about the others why don't you mention the name of your source? Nobody is going to trade with him though :p ..

I don't think I need to say anything more and I don't want replacements for the dogs so GDL I'm done at this point.

Calm down
The trade was your shiny XD Dogs and Flygon for the Celebi which means you scammed me not only once ,twice,or thrice but 4 times and now you're trying to conceal this fact from the mods and people. I'm not sure wether to believe your excuse or not because you have been trading those Pokemon away to loads of people which means you scammed them. As for Nero Banette, I traded my Korean Porygon for it so again don't fool people to get some attention thinking you're " Rayce the lovely yound man ".
I am completely calm.
It most certainly was not that trade. Hey, I have it on my Trade Log from that time. It was my Korean Banette for your Korean Celebi. Quit denying that, you're trying to change the subject and hide the facts. And hey, this wouldn't be the first time you've lied. Or the second. Heck, I don't think this would even be the fifth.

The only person I asked him to post at the was SmeargleRocks and you treated him in such an immature way = \
I believe I responded to him with a lot of courtesy.

Everybody reading this ^ DO YOU GET IT? DO U GET IT? When he reported me here he wanted to ban me ._. and he forgot the fact that he's been trading hacks for almost a year but now he only wants to know the source that's all. If you really cared about the others why don't you mention the name of your source?
I did name my sources. Maybe you missed it. But you still haven't told me yours. I really wish you'd learn Honesty is the best policy.

You said yourself he doesn't trade anymore, so what's the risk of revealing your source? If you hacked them yourself, it's just better to say you did.

...oh, and another thing: you haven't defended yourself once. All you've been doing is attacking me for stuff I can prove to you is a lie. And hey, I'm sick of it. Now, I can openly say I want you banned. You're not wanting to answer my point, Lord Zoroark's point, and Ikhana's point we have all been stating. I'd really like answers, not tangents of it.

DannyB01

Well-Known Trader
@Rayce - No I think you missed my point about the pokepark jirachis entirely, the lax one isn't really legal, everything around has movesets that are the same as the one listed here on serebii and bulbapedia, but the actual moveset is different - means with 99.99% certainty or so those are all hacked based off information that was found online with a search. In fact looking at the legit moveset it seems the ones in circulation have an impossible moveset considering what was actually given out at the event, so I can say for sure they're all hacks. Also, I don't call anything of mine actually legit, you don't really need to correct me if I say that word occasionally though! lol I have ones with picture proof of pokepark tickets, going to the pokepark, the distribution area and the very magazines used to send off the application forms to be eligible to receive the jirachis (this person was lucky and 'won' the opportunity to get both effectively) - it's about as close to legit as you can come anyway.

@Brawl - I never said you didn't hack anything, in fact I said the opposite at one point. I'm not saying you did, but it certainly looks possible that you did way back when - if not probable.

You guys both need to stop replying to petty things you've said. Only address the actual points, don't bother with the "Oh you're back, was it a dare?", "No, did I say it was?" kind of stuff cos it just looks like a flame war's about to start.

@hades666 - that was an unnecessary post and you may want to delete it before it's seen by the wrong people.

The eevee thing could have been an honest mistake from either party anywhere down the line and I think the matter should be dropped personally. If anything it wouldn't make sense for Brawl to lie about that being T or UT because it's so inconsequential compared to other ways of scamming. Zoroark sounds like he did get a slightly trained one, but it's possible he used it and forgot also.

The important thing is the origin of the celebi. Brawl's sources do sound plausible, in fact I believe where he got the modest celebi from. But I still don't know two things:

1. Why did he say it was from a korean forum?
2. Why did he ever call it Kaphotics' celebi? (was it even Brawl who said that first?)

Brawl just answer those points directly. Shouldn't have to be a long post if you've not got anything to hide. If you bent the truth a bit we'll all just have to get over it.

Ninjames

NOT JACK WILSHIRE
im just puttin this out there notorious barwl doesnt hack i have traded with him a few time and never have got a hack so this guy just hate notorious so this discusiion is stupid

This is a terrible argument. You're basically saying that you've traded with him a few times and never received a hack so therefore he isn't a hacker and anyone who accuses him of such is an idiot. Please, form a good point or don't get involved.

I would like to add that I'm not getting into this entire discussion because it doesn't concern me. NoToRious has been very good to me throughout the short time I have been here and so I respect him as a trader. I am also on good terms with Rayce and we have traded numerous times. I have no reason or desire to suspect either of them of any wrongdoing.

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis
This is a terrible argument. You're basically saying that you've traded with him a few times and never received a hack so therefore he isn't a hacker and anyone who accuses him of such is an idiot. Please, form a good point or don't get involved.

I would like to add that I'm not getting into this entire discussion because it doesn't concern me. NoToRious has been very good to me throughout the short time I have been here and so I respect him as a trader. I am also on good terms with Rayce and we have traded numerous times. I have no reason or desire to suspect either of them of any wrongdoing.

I agree completely with James. I have traded with both NoToRiousBrawL and with Rayce and nothing has come up with either of them. I am on good teams with both of them. I have traded over 100 times with BrawL and a good deal with Rayce also. I personally think this whole thing should be dropped. I too am feeling a huge flame war coming up that will not only include two of the most respected traders on Serebii and other places, but a good deal of the trading community, thus destroying friendships made between traders. I would not like to see this happen and I doubt most other people would, too. You are both excellent traders and I would hate to see either of you banned.

Also, if you have not traded a good deal with either of these people, or do not know them well, please stay out of the conversation. It is just clogging the Blacklist with things that cannot be used against or for either person.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Hey guys

Going to properly reply tomorrow to newer stuff (and speak to Skitty too if I can) but while I am here enjoy having your posts deleted and infracted for whiteknighting and hence spamming, people on both sides of the argument.

If you don't have a claim about them giving you a hacked Pokemon with evidence that is recent or the claim is not about you, then you really shouldn't be posting. Exceptions are made for those who talk sensibly during it, but whiteknighting isn't included in that. We don't care if someone traded nicely with you personally a few times. Plus it makes it much harder for us to actually follow what is being said!

Or see the above post! That is a sensible post right there.

Also; if you actually have proof that someone has asked you to post here to say so-and-so is innocent or whatnot then report it, don't just post a claim here with no backing.

Last edited:

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Double post for great justice! (Well, I said I would post about it and nobody did since then, so doing this so it isn't accidentally unnoticed or something). Bit late with this so sorry about that, had other stuff going on. Just a few select replies as a lot of the above is pretty pointless or irrelevant anyways.
I PM'd some of my anonymous cases to PM you if they feel it right.
On this note, so far the only person to come forward to say 'he gave me hacks after January' hasn't yet gotten back to me about proof any of those trades actually happened, so still waiting on that. Something though I guess? We shall see.

Regarding this:
Not to escalate this to this level, but if someone was murdered a year ago, and reported it now, would you ignore it? Just a thought.
And followed by this:
Yes, and no. No, it's definitely not a murder case, and no, a tarnish on his record will hardly do anything. Ikhana's case provided the scratch on his record, but look at him now. He's just as fine. And I was using a hyperbolic-metaphor there. I definitely did not try to compare apples to oranges.
Not comparing apples to oranges... if so, then why bring it up? I'd say that if you say 'what about murder' you are trying to compare something there. =|

On that note; no, I would not ignore a murder. Partly because forums do not run quite like a typical (western?) justice system, and partly because Pokemon trades is just a tad less serious a matter than, you know, murder.

That and in this case the previous hacking case was dealt with. Maybe an also off but at least closer case is someone doing graffiti, and then they get caught after doing it a few times and get their penalty. Later on someone says 'hey guys I just found this other piece of graffiti nobody saw before done by the same guy before he got caught!'. In such cases I imagine he doesn't get arrested again as the previous case already punished him for the action.

At any rate, nothing's likely to come from anything happening bac last October or whatnot due to that. As said, we want to know about any stuff done since then.
The same happened with my Celebi, it was hacked, someone told him what it should've been, and he comes back next day with a legal one. Exactly why I chose not to be compensated, and hold my peace; he either hacked another one to look legal, or scammed another poor soul of their legal one. Can you understand why I didn't want to be compensated now?
While it is suspect, there's always the chance he did just get them quickly, or alternatively he had them beforehand and was just trading hacked versions about until being caught out. Or as DannyB said:
But it is fishy he'd get a legal one the day after his other one was found to be hacked if that is what happened.
At the moment I can't say there is proof that the compensation was hacked, or that it was gotten by trading more hacked Pokemon/scamming others to get them.
That's not professional at all because I admitted my fault and made it up to everybody so why you? and do not forget your dogs are hacked too proof!.
I believe that was taken care by someone else at the time too? If so then like I said above, don't bring about old irrelevant cases too, please.
EDIT PMed Skit about the source. I'm also interested to know your hacked shiny XDs.
Got the forward from SoW about this, although I don't see any obvious proof a trade came from that person (anything remaining about that, NBrawl?), and wouldn't mind a link with the second source you mentioned too.
Ikhana:

Now I’m stating he made those hacks himself and spreaded them around in October, because it’s obvious he didn’t receive them from a Korean guy in person. He’s not prooved otherwise yet. He’s talking about anything and everything instead, running away from all the serious accusations and problems, again. And again and again and again.

@ The last point, no it isn't.

That is, at the moment. Yes, it is obvious he hacked in the past. And he got his punishment then after much discussion between the mods. So why are you bringing up stuff in October? Sure, he hasn't proved yet who he received them from, but that doesn't mean any compensation he traded were not legit or that he made any other illegal trades since then.

That and mind you him breaking other rules (be it spam, double posting, insulting others, etc) doesn't go here; that goes via the report button. This is only for current trade disputes, not old ones already dealt with and not stuff covered by other forum rules.

That said, the both of you could kindly not reply to each other in future as it just makes for a waste of words in the end, what with the lame insults and arguing and lack of relevant infomation raised.

I think that's everything I wanted to say for now?

Just curious, you're a movie nut, eh?
On this note, so far the only person to come forward to say 'he gave me hacks after January' hasn't yet gotten back to me about proof any of those trades actually happened, so still waiting on that. Something though I guess?
Correct, of my three people, one said they'd respond.

On that note; no, I would not ignore a murder. Partly because forums do not run quite like a typical (western?) justice system, and partly because Pokemon trades is just a tad less serious a matter than, you know, murder.
I'd hope it's not as serious, haha.

Like I said, Movie nut? I'm kinda imagining a group of people with rifles around a fire, awaiting a man's judgement (Gallipoli?)

At the moment I can't say there is proof that the compensation was hacked, or that it was gotten by trading more hacked Pokemon/scamming others to get them.
Right, just my cautions.

Got the forward from SoW about this, although I don't see any obvious proof a trade came from that person (anything remaining about that, NBrawl?), and wouldn't mind a link with the second source you mentioned too.
I'd like a little information on this guy as well. Obviously, he has rights to his privacy, so if not, then that's fine.
(He's gone for good anyway...)

That said, the both of you could kindly not reply to each other in future as it just makes for a waste of words in the end, what with the lame insults and arguing and lack of relevant infomation raised.
As you can guess, this is not the result I'm looking for. With all due respect, I'm kinda surprised someone like him is still on here. He's proved a hacker, he's proved a liar, he's very disrespectful, and he's immature. It surprises me.

...and you know the irony behind this? He knows his limit was met. He will PM me on another forum and tell me off all about this case.

I'm certainly dissappointed about how this turned out. I really wished for better (or worse? I do? We're now husband and wife?), but I can see this will be taken no further, and I accept that. I'd like a word on where he honestly got his Celebi, whether his source actually was his source or not. Obviously, this is going no where else, so what's there to lose? It's all to confirm if my speculations, instincts, observations and judgement skills were correct. Don't really need exactly who, just would like to know if it is true or not that his PM'd source did trade with him. I'll definitely never talk to him, however the same cannot be said for him. He's been on my ignore list, but that is best I can do. I hope you, BrawL, will never talk to me ever again. (and I never have to come back here again). So, I guess i can close (partially) my case of all threats.

Thank you bobandbill for your intervention, thank you SkittyonWailord for (inadvertently) helping out, thank you IkhanaGraveyard for being a great friend and Lord Zoroark for being inspirational to myself. And, both of you, it's great to see a voice of reason on the internet. Hopefully we can talk soon =P.

Last edited:

NoToRiousBrawL

Stones of Baked Clay
As you can guess, this is not the result I'm looking for. With all due respect, I'm kinda surprised someone like him is still on here. He's proved a hacker, he's proved a liar, he's very disrespectful, and he's immature. It surprises me.

Just because I didn't tell you about my sources doesn't mean BRAWL is the subject of your "conspiracy theory" I've already stated that I'm going to talk to the MODS about it take it or leave it ,After all disclosing sources is something forbidden in my book.

I don't think I need to say anything more and thanks for the good attitude you've been giving me throughout this issue :) .. GDL to u and your friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.