• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trade Forum Blacklist

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparky3000

Username of Scammer: Cashtrion
In-Game Name
Friend Code
What happened: I got a hacked pokemon from her that she claim she got a friend, (she didn't know till I told her ) and I asked her for a Refund and she refuse. heres the lucario: https://www.pokecheck.org/?screenshot=4296072

Last edited:

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod

Rainy Bluefoxie

Taken care of

Last edited:

Christina706

Pokemon Collector
Username of Scammer: johnjohn95
In-Game Name: john (ID: 52038)
Friend Code: 0176 1763 8253
What happened: Long story short, he took my legit mew for dexing and never gave it back.

Long story:

Because I have most of the legendaries, I was helping people with dexing legendaries. This person called johnjohn95 asked for help for dexing arceus, celebi and mew. Because the way he talked seemed suspicious I took a hacked arceus and celebi (received from trade) to him, and a legit mew. He took them, and in return he was giving me his latios, rayquaza and electabuzz so that I could trust him. He said he wanted to check my pokemons so he went and then he never came back again. I PMed him many times, and he said that my arceus and celebi were hacked, and I was like, okay, then return them to me. But he only returned the hacked arceus for his electabuzz. He then said he wants a legit celebi otherwise he wont return me my mew and hacked celebi. I raged out at him, telling him how he was the one asking for help and not me, and that I gained nothing because I already had a rayquaza and latios. He was like, okay then, I will trade you a shiny meditite and that he would help me dex shaymin for a legit celebi, and that he would give my mew and hacked celebi back. I did get the meditite and dexed shaymin, but he still did not give me back my mew and celebi. He then said he would try to trade with another dude with the hacked celebi so that he could get a darkrai, and since I don't have a darkrai he said he would lend that to me so that I could ask someone else to clone it for me (I dont know how to clone myself). I have been repeatedly asking me how the trade has been going, whether he would return me my mew at least, but few days ago I received this:

HIM: i don't a have a legit darkrai yet you want a fake the it's oka i'll give you... -.- but you know something ?? i am so bored with all these ...we had a deal, so either you keep going with that or report me don't care really ...

ME: Ok then I will have you in my signature permanently then :/
Can I release your two pokemons that I still have or do you want them back?

HIM: you think a signature would make me feel bad ?? do as you like don't like people like you ,who don't trust anyone, anyways ... -.-

-
I am really pissed at him and would like him to be banned. All of the trade took place in the PM, and if you like I will send the PMs to you.

Last edited:
I would like to report kattarraa for trading me a hacked ferrothorn for my shiny heatran
in game name tamari, FC 2796-0702-9912, our conversation is still in my pm's of our trade, https://www.pokecheck.org/?screenshot=4119807&la

i would like to add myself to the blacklist for utilizing 3rd party software to edit my pokemon to make them more desirable and fulfill the requests of other serebii users. i have hereby messaged !irachi! to close my section of our tradeshop, and all pending trade requests are hereby void. anyone who sees this who i have traded with in the past, i have not cloned anything i have recieved in trades, so i most likely have it still if i do not have it, then it is somewhere in the trade market. if you would like to trade back, just pm me and include what i traded to you and what you traded to me. im sorry to all those who i lied to, and i do regret taking the easy way out in terms of obtaining good pokemon. the only reason i am not going to be posting this in my tradeshop is because i do not want to ruin !jirachi!'s shop's good reputation. he has nothing to do with this and had no idea that i was doing this, so please leave him out of it.
would be appreciated a mod take care of these users rather skip over them!!!!!!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
First matters:

@ Eeveelover824 - did you get a tradeback yet?

no bobanbill sorry for the late response he fled from serebii i lost my near flaweless dw rhyhorn :/ he did trade ollie his jirachi back though...

arc4angel100

Username of Scammer: BE123
In-Game Name: NA
Friend Code: 5115 3876 9027

What happened: Traded their TRU manaphy for my WIN2011 Celebi and they said that it wasn't cloned. I checked it and it is cloned. This is the link https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=4893278

My celebi is still on my account as I checked the manaphy and found out it's cloned. This is the link to the celebi https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=4893330

Then they accused me of cloning it and refusing to trade back, despite showing proof that its not cloned.

I will send the PM's to the mods, to show the conversation.

pokemonjeff

interested trader
Well, the idea of a clone is that its an exact copy. If it is cloned, the only way you can really prove that is if you have two copies of the same or pokecheck proof, and its entirely possible to obtain a pokemon without ever knowing it was cloned. Even if it is cloned, cloned =/= hacked. Its completely allowed, albeit in an incredibly difficult and painful manor.

However. If someone asked for a non-cloned pokemon, and one was knowingly traded that was cloned, then that person should give a refund and an apology. Proving that one way or another is rather difficult, but if he said it wasn't and you can prove it was, he should still refund you for it.

arc4angel100

Well, the idea of a clone is that its an exact copy. If it is cloned, the only way you can really prove that is if you have two copies of the same or pokecheck proof, and its entirely possible to obtain a pokemon without ever knowing it was cloned. Even if it is cloned, cloned =/= hacked. Its completely allowed, albeit in an incredibly difficult and painful manor.

However. If someone asked for a non-cloned pokemon, and one was knowingly traded that was cloned, then that person should give a refund and an apology. Proving that one way or another is rather difficult, but if he said it wasn't and you can prove it was, he should still refund you for it.

I know, but he agreed before we traded that it was definitely not a clone, and the pokecheck clearly shows that its been cloned more than 100 times. Then he started accusing me of cloning to try and get out of it.

Edit: @ Be123 Stop spamming the thread. I've already sent the PM's to the mods they will see what you said

Last edited:

Be123

I know, but he agreed before we traded that it was definitely not a clone, and the pokecheck clearly shows that its been cloned more than 100 times. Then he started accusing me of cloning to try and get out of it.
I agreed nothing, I only say: Wanna trade now? My fc is ..."

Mare

CHANSEY hunter!
Username of Scammer: johnjohn95
Friend Code: 1421 7536 5076
What happened:

Requested a trade from him, my Win2013 Keldeo for his Shiny Mew. When I had recieved the Mew from him, I had noticed that all was well but that it had a Premier Ribbon.. meaning it wasn't legit.

He had also stated it was not cloned, hacked, etc.

Upon connacting him for a trade back, I recieved messages such as "IT'S LEGIT!! OMG! JUST CHECK IT ON POKECHECK!", etc. WHen prompting a immediate trade back he simply stopped replying to me, after several PMs + a VM message.

Edit:

He keeps insisting that I am wrong, and that the pokemon is legit, and that I have to check it with pokecheck. I'm going to assume that he downloaded the Mew off pokecheck, and is telling me to check it on there to try and swindle me into believing it wasn't a download.

Edit:
http://i39.*******.com/2pzb7tt.jpg <-- Him telling me via PMs it was not cloned or hacked.

http://i42.*******.com/33f6txx.jpg <-- Him pretty well admitting to downloading the Mew. (May be hard to see because of the quote breaking)

Last edited:

Mare

CHANSEY hunter!
Both of them have been taken care of. Sorry that you got scammed =/

No worries, I just lost one of my spare Keldeo.
Better me with something I don't care about then someone losing something they really, really loved. :)

Thanks for taking care of the problem. :)

Ausgirl

Username of Scammer: Shiny Froslass
In-Game Name: Jesse
Friend Code: 1808-3045-5838
What happened: He traded me two pokecheck pokemon and one of Dressa's non-redis pokemon

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.