1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Trade Forum Blacklist

Discussion in '7th Gen Wi-Fi Center' started by Pathfinder, Oct 16, 2013.

1. sjbdcb711

sjbdcb711 Shiny Catcher

he just did the same thing to my brother. he took the shiny trevanant and shiny kangaskhan but never traded the shiny mew.

2. Tiffany

Tiffany Staff Member Super Mod

You can report wi-fi scammers here.

3. exsces

exsces EXS

Hey there, got scammed by JHVJUNIOR, his ingame name is Junior and his friendcode the following:
    2723 9870 3852

He posted to have darumakas up for trade. I sended him a PM asking if he had one with its hidden ability, he responded yes and asked me what I was offering, he decided to go for one of my IV bred koffings and yeah well Its obvious it didnt had its hidden ability so yeah there it is. :)

4. rhythmic

rhythmic Ball is life.

I don't know if this is ban worthy or even blacklist worthy, but it's still pretty suspect.

Username of Scammer: e20531989
    In-Game Name: E
    Friend Code: 5413 0327 7876
    Description: He/She wanted a 5IV flawless Bagon, for a Skarmory with Stealth Rock, Whirl Wind, Brave Bird. Before I pulled the trigger, I checked the summary of the Poke and saw that it had no Stealth Rock. I figured that since SR Skarm's pretty coveted atm, they'd have a bunch of it up for trade.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 15, 2014
  5. Tiffany

Can you show us the PMs, if possible?

And rhythmic, I don't think that exactly entails a black listing at this moment, but I will keep an eye on it and will ask the other TF mods to do so, also.

6. Charizard_Rulez84

Charizard_Rulez84 Pika Pika

Username of Scammer: Blue Boy
    In-Game Name: Lamios
    Friend Code: 1263-7136-8133

our trade was for my timid rotom 31/xx/31/31/31/31 for a 5iv bullet punch riolu i got the riolu with 5 iv but no bullet punch n can't even learn it via heart scale, i messaged him he originally said he would do trade back but that was over 24 hrs ago n he ignores my pm's n trade requests on 3ds since i see him there, he even changed so i can't tell if he's online here, i have the pm's still but don't know how to post them here

7. Peter Quill

Peter Quill star-lord

If you could forward the PMs to me I would appreciate it :)

8. Charizard_Rulez84

Charizard_Rulez84 Pika Pika

I sent u the messages hopefully I did It right and u got them, they were all kinda scattered there was one saying hope everything was ok I think I didn't send but if u need it I will, and he ignored all my sent trades I tried to do when I saw him online

9. Bluemiracle

Bluemiracle Biologist

Username of Scammer: Noob Bomber
    In-Game Name: Tyler
    Friend Code: 3454-0540-4009
    What happened: This user is claiming to trade 5IV pokemon when they are not. He traded me a 1 IV Pinsir when he said she was 5IV. He has not replied back, despite being on and he continues to post on the IV Bread Thread. Another user has also been scammed by him

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 25, 2014
  10. Wicked13

Wicked13 Competitive Breeder

Username of Scammer: Noob Bomber/ $1,000,000's (It's the Same person)
    In-Game Name: Tyler
    Friend Code: 3454-0540-4009
    Description: He gave me a 3 IV Pinsir for a 5IV Larvitar (he said his pinsir was 5IV) then I went to the IV judge in Kiloude city to check its IV's and it was a 3IV Pinsir (Attack, Sp. Attack and Speed) when I tried to start the trade again to give him back his 3IV Pinsir he quickly got offline, Then I messaged him here in the forum saying "I shall report you if you don't give me either my larvitar or the 5 IV pinsir" and he replied "I gave you the 5 IV Pinsir" I double and triple checked and the Pinsir was a 3IV Pinsir (Attack, Sp. Attack and Speed). He also did the same thing with the user Bluemiracle giving him a 1 IV Pinsir.
    Noob Bomber just posted on the IV Bred Trading Thread Looking for:

The Legend Of Tepig

I NEED

5-6 IV Staraptor
    5-6 IV Tyranitar
    5-6 IV Excadrill
    5-6 IV Amoonguss

I HAVE

5 IV Kangaskhan
    5 IV Skarmory
    3 IV Ditto

In Rairyan's screenshots it says he got the Pokemon from Marilland but the pokemon got his trainer Name as the video shows
    Video of the Pinsir
    Screen Cap 1.jpg

Last edited: Jan 26, 2014
  11. shinyclauncher1234

shinyclauncher1234 the shinyclauncher12

Nvm it was returned

Last edited: Jan 27, 2014
  12. Naoto Shirogane

Naoto Shirogane The Detective Prince

I looked into the case and it seems after you posted this he made another account. I have reported it but got more evidence and it shows that this trade happened too.

13. Tiffany

I'll go ahead and ask for the ban on that member and their alt accounts. If the other users can send information about the other scammers, that'd be wonderful. Thank you!

14. bobandbill

bobandbill Winning Smile Staff Member Super Mod

Ban on said member and a couple alt accounts have been just made, cheers for reporting those guys.

15. Amacitare

Amacitare Ninja Cat

Username of Scammer: Sidhe111
    In-Game Name: DJ
    Friend Code: 2036-8287-0256
    Description: I traded him a Zygarde for several items then we agreed to make another trade: His Shiny Samarott for 5 Zygardes. I traded him 4 Zygardes then he canceled the trade and disconnected the internet. I sent him a pm and he said he couldn't trade because he wasn't home. Haven't heard back from him since.
    I can provide sreenshots if requested.

16. Sidhe111

Sidhe111 New Member

I said i was at work I just got home from work and you slandering me all over this site? I only just joined and have traded with 4-5 people... and you think i could be bothered to scam for zygardes? there easy to get noone wants them

17. shinyclauncher1234

I'm sorry,i didn't mean to start all of this,I'll just forget about it

Last edited: Jan 31, 2014
  18. bobandbill

bobandbill Winning Smile Staff Member Super Mod

I have VM'd them to check the above post. Imo there's a chance the net died or they had to go somewhere else, so we'll see. If so I imagine the trade can be just continued next time, and hopefully that is indeed the case.

Amacitare - same deal, maybe you can complete the trade now? Although the timing does seem a bit odd there, Sidhe111, in the alleged disconnection (and if nobody wants them, why did you want 5 yourself? =p). If you're fine to complete that trade when next possible it'll be fine.

19. Sidhe111

Sidhe111 New Member

The problem isnt that i didnt want to complete the trade the problem is that it never happened for me? like at all i got 2 off of him for 2 stones and a masterball... I wanted 5 due to a bet with a friend that i couldnt get a whole box lol, But he only traded the previously mentioned 2 and i believe he was angry that i didnt trade him or he traded the wrong person himself.

20. shinyclauncher1234

Nvm,I'm fine with it after all of these reputation comments

Last edited: Jan 31, 2014
    giratina519 likes this.