• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trade Forum Blacklist

Pathfinder

No Angel
TRADE FORUM BLACKLIST

Please read before posting and check back regularly for updates.

Note: This blacklist covers the 4th, 5th 6th, and 7th generation but there will only be one now to avoid confusion.

Welcome to the Trade Forum blacklist. Post here if you have been scammed in the trade forums. Remember to provide as much evidence as you possibly can (including screenshots of PMs and such, note that you can use the Report button on a PM to send an exact copy to all mods), so that we can determine if the scam happened.

Follow this form when you post, filling out as much as you can:

Code:
[b]Username of Scammer:[/b]
[b]In-Game Name:[/b]
[b]Friend Code:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b] (post the story of what happened here, including all evidence you may have)

Any members caught scamming will receive a 3 week ban, and be placed on the blacklist. They will also receive a Scammer Badge indicating this. Repeatedly scamming / scamming multiple people can result in a permanent ban from Serebii.Net forums.

Username of Scammer: frizzyash
In-Game Name: Frizze
Friend Code-3652-1666-9423
Reason: Stealing Pokemon.
Added by Hydrohs. Please PM him if you have any questions regarding this entry.

Username of Scammer: pokemon trainer jordan
In-Game Name: Jordon
Friend Code-2234-7376-4175
Reason: "Flawless Ditto Scam" - Said that he had perfect 31 IV dittos but they were only perfect in 1 or 2 stats. Screens + Details
Added by Moogles. Please PM him if you have any questions regarding this entry.

Username of Scammer: dasbun
In-Game Name: Diego
Friend Code-3698 0882 3620 (Soul Silver)
Reason: Theft and Possibly Running Multiple Scams on other users over the course of several months Screens + Details
Added by Moogles. Please PM him if you have any questions regarding this entry.

Username of Scammer: Otamon
In-Game Name: Cadence
Friend Code: 0344-9621-3477
Reason: "Flawless Ditto Scam"- offered and traded a Ditto that supposedly had 5 IVs, but the Ditto was only perfect in 2 stats.Screens + Details
Added by Tiffany. Please PM her if you have any questions regarding this entry.

Username of Scammer: JadeX
In-Game Name: Ruiyang
Friend Code: 5472-7429-4603
Reason: Offered 5IV Pokemon, but only traded Pokemon with 2 31 IVs. Upon investigation, another user was found to be scammed.

Username of Scammer: zRSx
In-Game name: Red
Friend Code: 4313-0869-2143
Reason: Offered a 5IV Pokemon, but when the trade commenced they only gave Pokemon with lower IVs, instead of what was promised. Screens + Details

Username of Scammer: ShockedPeak
Reason: Asked for money and personal information in exchange for Pokemon
Added by Archangel. Please PM him if you have any questions regarding this entry.

Username of Scammer: Chronic_XIX
In-Game Name Chronic
Friend Code: 4785-5739-7366
Reason: Scammed multiple users.

Username of Scammer: Rabbil
In-Game name: Rabbil
Friend Code: 0018-1556-1140
Reason: Gave a user a 3 IV Pokemon in exchange for a perfect shiny one, when they promised the user one with 5 IVs. Screens + details

Username of Scammer: Sgt.Frog
In-Game Name: Ricky
FC : 5112-4532-0955
Reason: Promised to evolve somebody's Pokemon, and they ran off with it and deleted/blocked the owner of the Pokemon.

Username of Scammer: Noob Bomber/$1,000,000's
In-Game Name: Tyler
FC: 3454-0540-4009
Reason: Scammed multiple users, along with using another account ($1,000,000's) for trading.

Username of Scammer: Mister_J
In-Game Name: James
FC: 1177-7777-6819
Reason: Didn't give the Pokemon that was promised.

Username of Scammer: SuperSexyShinyGuy
In-Game Name: Kyle
FC: 5386-8703-5926
Reason: Internet wide scammer
Alternate forum accounts: Thantophobia, Thantophobia93, tolbcitygaming, DButtersnaps, Ktolbert
Added by Shining Mew. Please PM her if you have any questions regarding this entry.

Username of Scammer: zdahl
In-Game Name:
FC: 1907 9456 5931
Reason: Scammed a user out of their Pokemon.

Username of Scammer: Conqquerx
In-Game Name: Chris
FC: 3265-5865-5496
Reason: Traded hacked Pokemon unknown to a user. The user noticed they were hacked, and requested a trade back but Conqquerx never responded even though they'd been online.

Username of Scammer: GaGalicious
In-Game Name: Ryan
Friend Code: 4339 2595 2142
Reason: Traded hacked Pokemon, and they knew they were hacked.

Username of Scammer: thundy
In-Game Name: Chris
Friend Code: 934 0919 1805
Reason: Trying to scam a user out of their pokes , and then attempting to cover it up.
Added by Archangel. Please PM him if you have any questions regarding this entry

Username of Scammer: OKCdatsME
In-Game Name: Colton
Friend Code: 2809-9539-3459
Description: Lying and Scammers users out of their Pokemon and when confronted about it cut off all communication.
Added by Archangel. Please PM him if you have any questions regarding this entry

Username of Scammer: Cavenaghi87
In-Game Name: N/A
Friend Code: N/A
Description: Tried to trade hacked mons that are normally shiny locked.

Username of Scammer AzrealThe2nd
In-Game Name: "Aziiko" in Alpha Sapphire, "Azreal A." on his 3DS
Friend Code: 4141-6317-0212
Description: Lying about its IV's/Trading a hacked Zekrom and possibly cloning the mon he recieved in exchange for the hacked Zekrom as well before finally wanting to trade back.

Username of Scammer: jorie
In-Game Name: jorie
Friend Code: 2621 3777 4070
Reason: Scammed a user out of a 5iv slowpoke, and then cut off communication.
Added by Archangel. Please PM him if you have any questions regarding this entry.

Username of Scammer: JLo
IGN: Alf
FC:4184 2239 4397
Reason: traded a hacked shiny 6iv muk with an illegal move in knock off and ignored all attempts to contact him after he was caught

Also remember this is only to report scammers. If you want to know if your Pokemon is hacked, find the thread in the main forum.

Below are tips for recording evidence when trading so that if your trade partner does not keep to his/her end of the deal and you are scammed, we can properly punish the offender.

Tips for Saving Trade Evidence
Since the majority of negotiation and such in SPPf's trade forums has to take place outside of the forums themselves, it can be hard to prove that your trade partner is a scammer, if that does intend to be the case. However, using these tips will give you a better chance of proving your side of the story.​

1) If your trade negotiation takes place in your Visitor Messages, all you have to do is show us the conversation. VMs can be seen by any moderator even if one or both user has a private profile, and even if the scammer deletes the VMs, we can still un-delete them to read them.

2) If your trade negotiation takes place via Private Messages, don't delete any of the PMs. Using the "Report PM" button in your PMs, you can send an exact copy of the PM(s) you received to all moderators, so we will know you didn't edit it. Just be sure to say in the description what the report is for, because not all moderators check this thread or even moderate this forum. Be sure you don't delete your PMs concerning the incident until it is resolved, because once deleted PMs cannot be recovered.

3) If your trade negotiation takes place outside of SPPf, such as in email or instant messaging (not recommended), take screenshots and save conversation logs. There isn't as much we can do with these, since they can be editted, but it's better than nothing. Try to negotiate through SPPf so that we can see what happened if anything goes wrong.

4) If your trade partner is a scammer, always be sure to get their in-game name, IDno, FC, and/or any other useful information. It's harder to change these things, so if the person creates a new account (not allowed), or the Pokemon were traded to other innocent people, they will be spotted before more people can get scammed.

Also, you should try to save this evidence before every trade with a new person just in case anything bad happens. Most people out there aren't going to take your Pokemon, but if it does happen, having better evidence can help us punish the people properly.

Last edited:

ImRyder

Username of Scammer-Frizzyash
In-Game Name-Frizze
What happened-Trade was suppose to be my Scizor, Torchic, and Chansey that was all ev trained for his Shiny Dolphan. We agreed to trade Scizor for a random, Chansey for a random, and then Torchic for the Dolphan to complete the trade but instead he left after the second one. After I PMed him to find out what happened he replied back with "Thanks for trading, enjoy the Dolphan" But I never got he Dolphan.

frizzyash

I traded this guy my donphan , the Pokemon he traded me were not even trained , when I threatens to report him for ripping me off he came up with this lie . I'm now out a shiny donphan and I'm very angry . I should not be blacklisted when I've done nothing wrong

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
Username of Scammer-Frizzyash
In-Game Name-Frizze
What happened-Trade was suppose to be my Scizor, Torchic, and Chansey that was all ev trained for his Shiny Dolphan. We agreed to trade Scizor for a random, Chansey for a random, and then Torchic for the Dolphan to complete the trade but instead he left after the second one. After I PMed him to find out what happened he replied back with "Thanks for trading, enjoy the Dolphan" But I never got he Dolphan.

here are printscreen to back this up

i_sent.png

as you can see he wanted me to ev train his pokes but i knew i could use it against him to get him to admit it.

friz.png

as you can see here he edited it to cut out the part where i said admit it

aaa.png

that sums it all up ...

Last edited:

ImRyder

Thanks again.

DutchEZmoder

Hello i just caught a Shiny Aipom in the friend safari. But because i had no use for it i decided to trade it in the chat channel.

Someone offered his 5x 31 iv's scyther with adamant nature and technician ability.

Copy-paste from chat:

[16:44] <asdf> hey would you be interested in a 5 IV adament technician scyther?
[16:45] <Jeroen> which iv is not 31?
[16:45] <asdf> sp def
[16:45] <Jeroen> could trade for the shiny aipom if you want
[16:45] <asdf> yeah sure!
[16:46] <Jeroen> 0189-8969-2486
[16:47] <asdf> 4038 6239 9691
[16:49] <asdf> alton your in game name?
[16:49] <Jeroen> no jeroen :p
[16:49] <asdf> are you connected
[16:50] <Jeroen> says you aren't available
[16:50] <asdf> try again
[16:50] <Jeroen> ?
[16:50] <asdf> im gonna reconnect
[16:50] <Jeroen> ok
[16:51] <asdf> are you sure your name isnt dutchEZmoder?
[16:52] <Jeroen> ehm yeah that could be the one :p sorry my mii is called Jeroen but ingame dutchezmoder yes
[16:52] <Jeroen> i think
[16:52] <asdf> ah ok
[16:52] <Jeroen> sec in battle with ditto :p
[16:52] <asdf> ok
[16:55] <Jeroen> thanks
[16:55] <asdf> ty
[16:59] <asdf> b
[17:01] <Jeroen> nice scam
[17:01] asdf No such nick/channel

The Scyther turned out to have 0 x 31 iv's.

His friend code is 4038-6239-9691 and Mii/ingame name is John. The OT of the Scyther was David. According to this i assume he got scammed and now scammed someone else...

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
Username of Scammer: pokemon trainer jordan: http://www.serebiiforums.com/member.php?170958-pokemon-trainer-jordan
In-Game Name Jordon
Friend Code 2234-7376-4175
What happened He posted on my shop asking for a charizard x stone for his perfect iv ditto which is 31 in all stats but 1 which was sp def like he said so i pmed him cause i wanted it. after exchanging codes he traded me a jap ditto for a heracrossite stone due to he change his mind about the charizard x stone. so i check the ditto and it only had perfect ivs in hp and def

here are the main messages needed
ditto_2.png

ditto.png

here is his offer for the stone as you can see it says perfect ivs and hidden ability but the ditto has has not got the ability and perfect ivs
jordon.png

here is the ditto traded i post logbook off poke gl when it's on their to show trade happened

image.jpg

def.jpg

image.jpg

sent.png

Last edited:

Ghoster23

Ghostly
It was the same with me, I'd post images but it doesn't seem to allow me.

thena823

Hi, I can confirm pokemon trainer jordan scammed me as well with the flawless ditto scam.

Peter Quill

star-lord
Pokemon Trainer Jordan has been banned and added to the list. Thanks for reporting.

EternalHatsukoi

Not a Member of this forum, but
Mii and Character name: Ben
Friend Code: 431306903579
I offered 3 Shiny Pokemon for his Shiny Mewtwo, He said he would trade it last for fear of being scammed, I figured since I would have to trade the three of them anyway.

Last edited:

SkiesBuizel

Traveler Trainer
I am not sure if this is a good idea to show someone private. Is there a rule about that?

Peter Quill

star-lord
Yeah, if they're not a member of the forum then there's nothing we can really do. I'm also not fond of bringing in someone's facebook name without their permission. If you want to talk about it more you can PM me.

EternalHatsukoi

Well just hoping to get his FC out there either way, he is still doing it around a couple of sites.

Last edited:

Akaeron

Username of Scammer: Nanamine~
In-Game Name: Bo
Friend Code: 4725 - 8422 - 4433
What happened
: He offer me Ralts Female perfect IVS etc & Dribull perfect etc.. and i offer to nanamine:

Pokemon: Ferroseed
Ability: Iron Barbs
Nature: Relaxed
IVS: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Egg.Move: Stealth rock, Leech seed , spikes

Pokemon: Larvitar
Ability: Guts
Nature: Adamant/Jolly
Egg.Move: Focus energy, pursuit, Stealth rock, Dragon dance.

We send both pokemon but i recived Fuking useless ralts and useles drillbur. Admins can chek inbox mails.

Sorry for my bad english i'm from spain.

Nanamine~

Username of Scammer: Nanamine~
In-Game Name: Bo
Friend Code: 4725 - 8422 - 4433
What happened
: He offer me Ralts Female perfect IVS etc & Dribull perfect etc.. and i offer to nanamine:

Pokemon: Ferroseed
Ability: Iron Barbs
Nature: Relaxed
Egg.Move: Stealth rock, Leech seed , spikes

Pokemon: Larvitar
Ability: Guts
Nature: Adamant/Jolly
Egg.Move: Focus energy, pursuit, Stealth rock, Dragon dance.

We send both pokemon but i recived Fuking useless ralts and useles drillbur. Admins can chek inbox mails.

Sorry for my bad english i'm from spain.

I don't believe making an honest mistake is scamming. If anything you're scamming me atm out of my account here :3 Like I said in the PM, I can give you another set.

TKDTJU

Pokeveteran
I don't believe making an honest mistake is scamming. If anything you're scamming me atm out of my account here :3 Like I said in the PM, I can give you another set.
If I may I just made a few trades with nanamine and he delivered exactly what he offered

Peter Quill

star-lord
Well I appreciate that.

What would be nice is if someone could forward me the PMs or something, but since nobody has and Nanamine is going out of his way to give another set there's not much I can do.