• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trade Forum Blacklist

sjbdcb711

Shiny Catcher
Username of Scammer Chronic_XIX
In-Game NameChronic
Friend Code 4785-5739-7366
What happened The user posted in the forum for evolution trading offering to help anyone who needed a pokemon evolved through trades. After sending him the pokemon he logged out. The user also pulled the same scam on the user Fated9. I don't have any evidence, because of my noob ignorance- and because I didn't think that a 4IV phantump was something someone was really going to steal (takes about 30 minutes to make). I doubt he will get banned now but maybe when he scams someone smarter than myself they can use this as supporting evidence...
he just did the same thing to my brother. he took the shiny trevanant and shiny kangaskhan but never traded the shiny mew.

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
1/1/2014

Username: None found- incident happened via Serebii wifi chat
Scammer's IGN: Calem
Scammer's FC: 3797-7428-1904 or 3797 7428 1904

Description:
This user with the friend code 3797-7428-1904 and IGN (In-game name) Calem scammed me out of a 5IV totodile with egg moves. He offered me a 5IV riolu with 5 max IVs. I naively traded, only to receive a riolu with one max IV in HP. He offered to battle and I also accepted. He quit halfway through when I was winning. After that I checked the riolu's IVs and they did not match what I requested. When I told him that it only had one max IV, he disconnected.

I am a trusted trader- I usually trade on the Serebii and Smogon forums under the username 'Lizilla' ad 'Lizilla89' If you have any issue with the validity of this, you can contact me on there.

I'm posting this it so that others don't make the same mistake that I did and so that his friend code is searchable in google.

Scammer's IGN: Calem
Scammer's FC: 3797-7428-1904 or 3797 7428 1904

[04:54] <WiFiGuest7559> 5 iv noibat
[04:54] <WiFiGuest7559> 5 iv goomy
[04:54] <WiFiGuest7559> 5 iv riolu
[04:56] <Liz> Hmmm... I might be interested in either a goomy or a riolu
[04:57] <WiFiGuest7559> which one?
[04:58] <Liz> I guess I'll go with a riolu. What type of IV spread does it have? 31/31/31/x/31/31 or 31/x/31/31/31/31?
[04:59] <Liz> I'm looking for 31/31/31/x/31/31
[04:59] <WiFiGuest7559> 31/31/31/x/31/31
[04:59] <Liz> Ah good
[04:59] <WiFiGuest7559> cool ur in luck
[04:59] <Liz> ok, lemme find my fc really quick
[05:00] <WiFiGuest7559> gimme a min as well
[05:00] <Liz> My FC is 380-3160-3355
[05:00] <Liz> kk
[05:03] <WiFiGuest7559> it says invalid
[05:03] <Liz> whoops
[05:03] <Liz> forgot a number
[05:03] <Liz> 2380-3160-3355
[05:03] <WiFiGuest7559> mine is 3797-7428-1904
[05:03] <Liz> kk adding you now
[05:03] <WiFiGuest7559> kk
[05:06] <Liz> calem, right?
[05:06] <WiFiGuest7559> yup
[05:08] <WiFiGuest7559> also what u want for the shiny?
[05:08] <Liz> Looking for other shinies and considering other things as well
[05:09] <Liz> I also have shiny Audino, Feebas, Ponyta, Sentret, Arcanine, Golett, Fletchling, Bergmite.
[05:09] <WiFiGuest7559> anything for the fletchling?
[05:09] <WiFiGuest7559> i have charmander aand starly
[05:09] <Liz> Its 4IV and only has big picks though
[05:09] <WiFiGuest7559> ok nvm then
[05:09] <Liz> which kinda stinks
[05:09] <Liz> haha
[05:10] <Liz> Yeah, I didn't have the best luck with that...
[05:11] <WiFiGuest7559> it's ok
[05:11] <WiFiGuest7559> u wanna battle?
[05:11] <Liz> Sure! Just let me check my battle box really quick
[05:11] <WiFiGuest7559> kk
[05:13] <Liz> ok, ready when you are :)
[05:13] <WiFiGuest7559> kk
[05:11] <Liz> Sure! Just let me check my battle box really quick
[05:11] <WiFiGuest7559> kk
[05:13] <Liz> ok, ready when you are :)
[05:13] <WiFiGuest7559> kk
[05:20] <Liz> uh oh
[05:22] <Liz> I just checked the riolu you sent me... it only has 1 max IV :/

Chatlog, what I actually received, and screenshots:
View attachment 11491

You can report wi-fi scammers here.

Hey there, got scammed by JHVJUNIOR, his ingame name is Junior and his friendcode the following:
2723 9870 3852

He posted to have darumakas up for trade. I sended him a PM asking if he had one with its hidden ability, he responded yes and asked me what I was offering, he decided to go for one of my IV bred koffings and yeah well Its obvious it didnt had its hidden ability so yeah there it is. :)

rhythmic

Ball is life.
I don't know if this is ban worthy or even blacklist worthy, but it's still pretty suspect.

Username of Scammer: e20531989
In-Game Name: E
Friend Code: 5413 0327 7876
Description: He/She wanted a 5IV flawless Bagon, for a Skarmory with Stealth Rock, Whirl Wind, Brave Bird. Before I pulled the trigger, I checked the summary of the Poke and saw that it had no Stealth Rock. I figured that since SR Skarm's pretty coveted atm, they'd have a bunch of it up for trade.

Screen_Shot_2014_01_14_at_11_16_47_PM.png

Last edited:

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
Hey there, got scammed by JHVJUNIOR, his ingame name is Junior and his friendcode the following:
2723 9870 3852

He posted to have darumakas up for trade. I sended him a PM asking if he had one with its hidden ability, he responded yes and asked me what I was offering, he decided to go for one of my IV bred koffings and yeah well Its obvious it didnt had its hidden ability so yeah there it is. :)

Can you show us the PMs, if possible?

And rhythmic, I don't think that exactly entails a black listing at this moment, but I will keep an eye on it and will ask the other TF mods to do so, also.

Username of Scammer: Blue Boy
In-Game Name: Lamios
Friend Code: 1263-7136-8133

our trade was for my timid rotom 31/xx/31/31/31/31 for a 5iv bullet punch riolu i got the riolu with 5 iv but no bullet punch n can't even learn it via heart scale, i messaged him he originally said he would do trade back but that was over 24 hrs ago n he ignores my pm's n trade requests on 3ds since i see him there, he even changed so i can't tell if he's online here, i have the pm's still but don't know how to post them here

Peter Quill

star-lord
Username of Scammer: Blue Boy
In-Game Name: Lamios
Friend Code: 1263-7136-8133

our trade was for my timid rotom 31/xx/31/31/31/31 for a 5iv bullet punch riolu i got the riolu with 5 iv but no bullet punch n can't even learn it via heart scale, i messaged him he originally said he would do trade back but that was over 24 hrs ago n he ignores my pm's n trade requests on 3ds since i see him there, he even changed so i can't tell if he's online here, i have the pm's still but don't know how to post them here

If you could forward the PMs to me I would appreciate it :)

If you could forward the PMs to me I would appreciate it :)
I sent u the messages hopefully I did It right and u got them, they were all kinda scattered there was one saying hope everything was ok I think I didn't send but if u need it I will, and he ignored all my sent trades I tried to do when I saw him online

Bluemiracle

Biologist
Username of Scammer: Noob Bomber
In-Game Name: Tyler
Friend Code: 3454-0540-4009
What happened: This user is claiming to trade 5IV pokemon when they are not. He traded me a 1 IV Pinsir when he said she was 5IV. He has not replied back, despite being on and he continues to post on the IV Bread Thread. Another user has also been scammed by him

75474.png

74674674.png

65475488.png

6546574.png

Last edited:

Wicked13

Competitive Breeder
Username of Scammer: Noob Bomber/ $1,000,000's (It's the Same person)
Description: He gave me a 3 IV Pinsir for a 5IV Larvitar (he said his pinsir was 5IV) then I went to the IV judge in Kiloude city to check its IV's and it was a 3IV Pinsir (Attack, Sp. Attack and Speed) when I tried to start the trade again to give him back his 3IV Pinsir he quickly got offline, Then I messaged him here in the forum saying "I shall report you if you don't give me either my larvitar or the 5 IV pinsir" and he replied "I gave you the 5 IV Pinsir" I double and triple checked and the Pinsir was a 3IV Pinsir (Attack, Sp. Attack and Speed). He also did the same thing with the user Bluemiracle giving him a 1 IV Pinsir.
Noob Bomber just posted on the IV Bred Trading Thread Looking for:

The Legend Of Tepig

I NEED

5-6 IV Staraptor
5-6 IV Tyranitar
5-6 IV Excadrill
5-6 IV Amoonguss

I HAVE

5 IV Kangaskhan
5 IV Skarmory
3 IV Ditto

In Rairyan's screenshots it says he got the Pokemon from Marilland but the pokemon got his trainer Name as the video shows
Video of the Pinsir
Screen Cap 1.jpg

Last edited:

shinyclauncher1234

the shinyclauncher12
Nvm it was returned

Last edited:

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
Username of Scammer: Noob Bomber/ $1,000,000's (It's the Same person)
Description: He gave me a 3 IV Pinsir for a 5IV Larvitar (he said his pinsir was 5IV) then I went to the IV judge in Kiloude city to check its IV's and it was a 3IV Pinsir (Attack, Sp. Attack and Speed) when I tried to start the trade again to give him back his 3IV Pinsir he quickly got offline, Then I messaged him here in the forum saying "I shall report you if you don't give me either my larvitar or the 5 IV pinsir" and he replied "I gave you the 5 IV Pinsir" I double and triple checked and the Pinsir was a 3IV Pinsir (Attack, Sp. Attack and Speed). He also did the same thing with the user Bluemiracle giving him a 1 IV Pinsir.
Noob Bomber just posted on the IV Bred Trading Thread Looking for:

The Legend Of Tepig

I NEED

5-6 IV Staraptor
5-6 IV Tyranitar
5-6 IV Excadrill
5-6 IV Amoonguss

I HAVE

5 IV Kangaskhan
5 IV Skarmory
3 IV Ditto

I have some Pictures of the 3IV Pinsir (can take video if needed) and also I have screenshots of the messages.

I looked into the case and it seems after you posted this he made another account. I have reported it but got more evidence and it shows that this trade happened too.

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
I'll go ahead and ask for the ban on that member and their alt accounts. If the other users can send information about the other scammers, that'd be wonderful. Thank you!

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Ban on said member and a couple alt accounts have been just made, cheers for reporting those guys.

Amacitare

Ninja Cat
Username of Scammer: Sidhe111
In-Game Name: DJ
Friend Code: 2036-8287-0256
Description: I traded him a Zygarde for several items then we agreed to make another trade: His Shiny Samarott for 5 Zygardes. I traded him 4 Zygardes then he canceled the trade and disconnected the internet. I sent him a pm and he said he couldn't trade because he wasn't home. Haven't heard back from him since.
I can provide sreenshots if requested.

Sidhe111

I said i was at work I just got home from work and you slandering me all over this site? I only just joined and have traded with 4-5 people... and you think i could be bothered to scam for zygardes? there easy to get noone wants them

shinyclauncher1234

the shinyclauncher12
I'm sorry,i didn't mean to start all of this,I'll just forget about it

Last edited:

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
I have VM'd them to check the above post. Imo there's a chance the net died or they had to go somewhere else, so we'll see. If so I imagine the trade can be just continued next time, and hopefully that is indeed the case.

Amacitare - same deal, maybe you can complete the trade now? Although the timing does seem a bit odd there, Sidhe111, in the alleged disconnection (and if nobody wants them, why did you want 5 yourself? =p). If you're fine to complete that trade when next possible it'll be fine.

Sidhe111

The problem isnt that i didnt want to complete the trade the problem is that it never happened for me? like at all i got 2 off of him for 2 stones and a masterball... I wanted 5 due to a bet with a friend that i couldnt get a whole box lol, But he only traded the previously mentioned 2 and i believe he was angry that i didnt trade him or he traded the wrong person himself.

shinyclauncher1234

the shinyclauncher12
Nvm,I'm fine with it after all of these reputation comments

Last edited: