• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trade Forum Blacklist

giratina519

ra ra ra IERUKANA?!
Nvm,you guys don't care :(
People care, but the mods need both sides of the story... I just want to ask you to cool down so you don't land yourself a ban. Also, I'm sure Rainy won't be coming back

Rainy Bluefoxie

I have taken care of this problem already. I was never ignoring anyone as i do have classes during the daytime and can't always be on. I have contacted and set up a time to finish my trade with clauncher.

shinyclauncher1234

the shinyclauncher12
I have taken care of this problem already. I was never ignoring anyone as i do have classes during the daytime and can't always be on. I have contacted and set up a time to finish my trade with clauncher.

I approve this,he HAS compntacted me

moocows

Username of Scammer: landonslate
In-Game Name: Landon
Friend Code:1564-3301-5079
Description: (was supposed to be a 2 for one trade Landonslate really wanted my 6iv shiny bagon and offered 2 6iv shiny in return grachomp and valcorona. only got the garchomp for the bagon and garchomp was only 4ivs )

gdpoketrader

User name : Rainy Bluefoxie
In-Game Name: Rainy
FC:1848 2512 2833
Description: Trade a 4IVs kalos bred Treecko for a 5IVs(he claims to be) shiny shaymin, But return in a 2IVs one.
Have pm records

Last edited:
I would like to ask someone to inform a serebii user by the name of Nenharm of this information regarding the movie14 victini's ribbon. He is saying that the victini he traded me (the movie14 as indicated by the ot name) for my shiny Darkrai is not supposed to have a ribbon, but both the database and the help thread say otherwise. He has not replied to me when I told him this both in game and private messaging so I do not think he wishes to have anything to do with me and asks for me to trade his hacked victini back. I'm looking to solve this in a civil manner considering it seems he did not know this even though he said the victini had a special ribbon on it. Note that he has given me back the pokemon I traded for it but since I traded the victini I had only just got it back and am looking to give back the victini if he still wants it. Note that I did trade another darkrai I have obtained and would like that back if he so wants this victini. Nenharm if your reading this sorry for whatever confusion there was in this trade.
Btw I don't know how to directly take the private messages and put them on here so I tried copy and pasting the conversation and it's saying that I cannot do this because of too many URLs. The source he used was bulbapedia.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
@ The both of you (GrassBlade/gdpoketransfer), please report the PMs (look at the pm and there should be a report button to the left corner), that way we can see the messages. If there are multiple, please only report the relevant ones, not all of it. Mention in the report reason that it's for a trade conflict/blacklist dispute or the such. Something showing that the Pokémon has only two ivs would be good too, gdpoketransfer.

(GrassBlade - the url restriction is to stop spambots, but generally we ask for PMs to be reported anyway rather than c+p'd).

moocows - any record of the trade agreement?

Okay i reported the quote pertaining to him saying that movie14 victini is not supposed to have a ribbon. If you do not see a reported pm pertaining to this let me know. Note I am not looking to ban nenharm. I only wish this situation be resolved without arguing. Btw when I report a pm does it show the other pms connected to said pm?

xDoN904™

ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹⓎ★ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹ★ⒷⓄⓎ
Username of Scammer: Mister_J
In-Game Name: James
Friend Code: 1177-7777-6819
Description: Claims to have 5IV Gentle Ditto, 6IV Jolly JPN Ditto and 5IV Cottonee plus various other 5 - 6IV pokes that i wasn't interested that he listed. But when i seen his Jolly Ditto, dead giveaway is its holding a Quick Powder and its in English, not Japanese as he said it was instead it was the Gentle no IV Ditto That is in Japanese nicknamed "31" so i denied the Tyrunt and Marill trade, but i traded the 5IV Froakie for the 5IV Ditto on the first trade, by then it was too late for Froakie. I sent video proof in one of the reports i sent. Plus he deleted me right after i disconnected after seeing the other two don't add up.

Last edited:

moocows

bobandbill i reported the PMs

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
Username of Scammer: Mister_J
In-Game Name: James
Friend Code: 1177-7777-6819
Description: Claims to have 5IV Gentle Ditto, 6IV Jolly JPN Ditto and 5IV Cottonee plus various other 5 - 6IV pokes that i wasn't interested that he listed. But when i seen his Jolly Ditto, dead giveaway is its holding a Quick Powder and its in English, not Japanese as he said it was instead it was the Gentle no IV Ditto That is in Japanese nicknamed "31" so i denied the Tyrunt and Marill trade, but i traded the 5IV Froakie for the 5IV Ditto on the first trade, by then it was too late for Froakie. I sent video proof in one of the reports i sent. Plus he deleted me right after i disconnected after seeing the other two don't add up.

I got the reports, and I saw the video. I'll be requesting the ban shortly, and I'll add that user onto the blacklist.

xDoN904™

ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹⓎ★ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹ★ⒷⓄⓎ
I got the reports, and I saw the video. I'll be requesting the ban shortly, and I'll add that user onto the blacklist.
Thank you for your time.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Mister_J has now been banned.
Okay i reported the quote pertaining to him saying that movie14 victini is not supposed to have a ribbon. If you do not see a reported pm pertaining to this let me know. Note I am not looking to ban nenharm. I only wish this situation be resolved without arguing. Btw when I report a pm does it show the other pms connected to said pm?
Report went through fine. I've sent them a VM about it.

Btw with the report what is shown is everything in the convo displayed for yourself when you report, quotes and all.
bobandbill i reported the PMs
Ah yes, so you did. I've sent him a VM to check the thread.

landonslate

Garchomp was 6IV's, he canceled the trade before I could send Volcarona and never returned a trade request. Im being framed.

junjun1

yeah that guy above landonslate is a scammer he just scammed me he said that he had a 6iv azumarill while it only has 2 ivs
THE VIDEO CAN BE LOUD TURN YOU VOLUME DOWN

Username of Scammer:landonslate
In-Game Name:landon
Description: (post the story of what happened here, including all evidence you may have) well was posting on shiny thread trading a shiny charmander and grenninja for carbink or shiny azumarill and this guy said he had 1 azumarill 6iv huge power with egg moves so i traded my charmander for that azurill and it turned out that is was 2iv and had no egg moves
well im just going to add a url t the video because im way to stupid on how to add pictures soo please turn your volume down because it can be very very loud sorry >.<

Attachments

• 2014-02-02 18.16.03.jpg
    2014-02-02 18.16.03.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
yeah that guy above landonslate is a scammer he just scammed me he said that he had a 6iv azumarill while it only has 2 ivs
THE VIDEO CAN BE LOUD TURN YOU VOLUME DOWN

Username of Scammer:landonslate
In-Game Name:landon
Description: (post the story of what happened here, including all evidence you may have) well was posting on shiny thread trading a shiny charmander and grenninja for carbink or shiny azumarill and this guy said he had 1 azumarill 6iv huge power with egg moves so i traded my charmander for that azurill and it turned out that is was 2iv and had no egg moves
well im just going to add a url t the video because im way to stupid on how to add pictures soo please turn your volume down because it can be very very loud sorry >.<

The video doesn't work. It's just an image.

junjun1

well im even more stupid because i can't add an url to the post because its limited by urls which i don't know how it works but go to youtube search for hypershadic11 the video should be there
and once again sorry for having to do a loop around it -_-

Amacitare

Ninja Cat
I have VM'd them to check the above post. Imo there's a chance the net died or they had to go somewhere else, so we'll see. If so I imagine the trade can be just continued next time, and hopefully that is indeed the case.

Amacitare - same deal, maybe you can complete the trade now? Although the timing does seem a bit odd there, Sidhe111, in the alleged disconnection (and if nobody wants them, why did you want 5 yourself? =p). If you're fine to complete that trade when next possible it'll be fine.

Just seeing this now, but I really don't care anymore. I really don't care about the Zygarde. I've been looking for an Italian Zygarde because I am just collecting them, even if they are pretty untradable. I have all the regions except for that. I am sitting here with two boxes almost full, anyways so whatever.

I know I traded with the correct user by the way. I had only one 'DJ' on my friends list. They showed the pokemon I was supposed to be trading for before trading over mudkips for the first pokemon. (The user in question also posted they have extra mudkips on the mudkip forum, which I noticed later.)

I can see the user in question has no intention in following up his/her part of the deal, and he/she has been careful to say nothing on here to draw suspicion. I got the "Oh sorry I was busy" thing seconds after they disconnected.

Either way, I just want the mods to remember the user in case the person decided to scam another user - I don't want other people to experience the annoyance.

yajsreym

Don't trade with groudon mazter. He is a cheat and owes me a Keldeo!

We had a deal. He would give me palkia and a keldeo and I'd give him a shiny palkia. He cheated me out of the keldeo!