• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trade Forum Blacklist

yajsreym

Don't trade with groudon mazter. He is a cheat and owes me a Keldeo!

We had a deal. He would give me palkia and a keldeo and I'd give him a shiny palkia. He cheated me out of the keldeo!

After groudon mazter saw that I wasn't gonna take this lying down after 40 minutes of ignoring me he suddenly made things right. Still a cheat. Still wouldn't have given me the Keldeo if I hadn't warned people on his board about him.

Xadvid

Mastermind
Username of Scammer: thesmilingassass
In-Game Name: SmillinAssasn
Friend Code:5069-5221-8905
Description: He was suppose to offer me his "5IV" Shiny Totodile for my 6IV Ditto, however once we traded, I checked the IVs of the Totodile and it was 1IV rather than 5IVs like he claimed.

Attachments

• evidence.jpg
    evidence.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 92

CallMyName

Dont make trade offer with adamfitz fc is X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361 he a troller . I and him agree to trade my kyogre for his charmander but when he finally online he offer some random pokemon and never offer to trade the charmander we agree on then goes off and leave me waiting .IF he dont want to trade then dont post for trade then agree on trade then not trading it ,it is not nice he should be ashame

Last edited:

dar

Event Hunter
Username of Scammer: SuperSexyShinyGuy
In-Game Name: Kyle
Friend Code: 5386-8703-5926
Description: ok what happen was he had a post in shiny thread about have shinys looking for other shinys that he doesnt have so i traded him 19 shinys and he was going to trade me 20 shinys and clone backs too but i traded him and i have been trying to trade him but he wont trade me even when i try to trade him on 3ds i have sent 30 messages too him and hes like man stop freaking out but he said 30 min its been about 2 hours and still dont have them i can post every thing i have said and what he said too

will update if he trade me the pokemon and the ones that i was soposse to get

Last edited:

Sidhe111

Description: ok what happen was he had a post in shiny thread about have shinys looking for other shinys that he doesnt have so i traded he 19 shinys and he was going to trade me 20 shinys and clone backs too but i traded him and i have been trying to trade him but he wont trade me even when i try to trade him on 3ds i have sent 30 messages too him and hes like man stop freaking out but he said 30 min its been about 2 hours and still dont have them i can post every thing i have said and what he said too

He also sent me a message Claiming to want to clone my pokemon as well I did not trade him any however.

Description: ok what happen was he had a post in shiny thread about have shinys looking for other shinys that he doesnt have so i traded him 19 shinys and he was going to trade me 20 shinys and clone backs too but i traded him and i have been trying to trade him but he wont trade me even when i try to trade him on 3ds i have sent 30 messages too him and hes like man stop freaking out but he said 30 min its been about 2 hours and still dont have them i can post every thing i have said and what he said too

You're not alone Dar he scammed me aswell , however I declined his offer to clone my hoppip he did not trade me what he offered in return , I gave him a chance to return it but I was ignored. I have PM's to prove conversations.

dar

Event Hunter
You're not alone Dar he scammed me aswell , however I declined his offer to clone my hoppip he did not trade me what he offered in return , I gave him a chance to return it but I was ignored. I have PM's to prove conversations.

thanks it just is stupid he said i could trust him but look what happened

shinyclauncher1234

the shinyclauncher12
Okay,I just want to say this,DONT TRUST ZDAHL!!!!!!!!!

He took like 15 shinies from me because he wanted to clone them for his new game,he never returned them either,one of them isn't even mine!

His FC is. 1907 9456 5931

He's ignored all of my trade requests and ignored me on here too ;^;

I REALLY NEED SOME HELP ;-;

thanks it just is stupid he said i could trust him but look what happened

Just do a quick google search on his FC. He has scammed multiple people across multiple boards and trade forums. Known notoriously as PokeBreederKyle. Should just ban his IP or put his FC on blast. He's very persistent and recreates a new account under a new name when he's banned.

Description: Offered me two cloned pokemon for my Shiny hoppip , I accepted , he took my shiny and still hasn't traded me , I have Pm'd him three times now asking for my pokemon back or for him to make good on his offer no response even though he's online in pokemon and forums.

Default Re: Hi , about your offer

Yesterday, 8:58 PM

Quote Originally Posted by MistressD
ill clone my shiny deino and ponyta if i can clone hoppip

Hi , you offered the above and I'm happy to accept , you can just have the hoppip no need to clone it.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSexyShinyGuy
okay, whats your FC? i need to clone deino and pontya.

My 3DS code is 3196-3892-2140 - Trainer name Katra.

Can you nickname them?
If so - Ponyta Helios
and Deino - Taecyeon

5386-8703-5926 kyle, ill trade you for a trash pokemon at first. so dont be alarmed XD

Ok . I've Added you and I'm online when you are ready.

thank you so much! I will have your two done within 10 minutes =]

Hi , How much longer do you need? I have to go out soon :3

Im so sorry, Deino is being a baby. It wont clone =| ive messed it up 15 times XD

I know Cloning is soo touchy haha I've only managed to get it to work twice out of 30 tries so I just dont do it T_T

I do apologize very much. I will keep you updated =|

giratina519

ra ra ra IERUKANA?!
Okay,I just want to say this,DONT TRUST ZDAHL!!!!!!!!!

He took like 15 shinies from me because he wanted to clone them for his new game,he never returned them either,one of them isn't even mine!

His FC is. 1907 9456 5931

He's ignored all of my trade requests and ignored me on here too ;^;

I REALLY NEED SOME HELP ;-;

Zdahl gave clauncher back ONE shiny in an attempt to clear his name... When he and I ask him about it, all he does is laugh at us and continue to lie.

Please post some evidence / report PMs / something for evidence against Zdahl

SuperSexyShinyGuy has been permabanned.

Last edited:

ZakRs1

Completionist
I may have made a mistake reporting somebody, by which, I mean I did. I reported them via PM, it's the one about Meloetta for Shaymin + A shiny event dog. Please ignore this report, they dc'd for a while so I reported, but they returned and completed the trade.

shinyclauncher1234

the shinyclauncher12
shinyclauncher1234 - Today 1:02 PM Edit Report
Hey,you still have the rayquaza,wich is forsaken greninjas,SHE will also report you,you need to give the right gardevoir too

zdahl - Yesterday 11:10 PM Report
dont hate me i just proved a point is all and you made a deal i won fair trade you lost because your using all legendarys thats foolish

shinyclauncher1234 - Yesterday 10:14 PM Edit Report
Can you just give me the shiny vivillions in your brothers boxes,and the gardevoir and I can leave him and you alone,your brother will be banned and he won't be happy

shinyclauncher1234 - Yesterday 10:07 PM Edit Report
Gave you a gardevoir,that TREEKO IS MINE!!!! THAT AEGISLASH IS MINE please dude,I can give you all sorts of shinies if you'll just give me the gardevoir and vivillions back,please,you're going to be banned

zdahl - Yesterday 10:05 PM Report
i dont have em gave you an evee all i had

shinyclauncher1234 - Yesterday 9:57 PM Edit Report
Dude,give me my pokemon :(

shinyclauncher1234 - 9th February 2014 10:31 PM Edit Report
When can I have my pokemon back?

It's been like 2weeks

Some evidence on zdahl,can get more,I just don't have my pms anymore

giratina519

ra ra ra IERUKANA?!
He slandered me and claws, he's been a jerk the whole time. Just look through the VMs and you'll have all the evidence you need.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
I just got two hacked shinies in a random trade on PSS. I don't think the guy who traded them to me knew they were hacks, because I also got two legal ones and a Mewtwonite X. One was a Feraligatr, and I released it already, but the OT was BRANNAL. I also got a hacked shiny Mewtwo from Cerulean Cave in Johto; the ID is 48746 and the OT is three Japanese characters. Let me know if you want a screenshot of it.

Just a warning that these two OTs are not trustworthy.

Don't trade with PokémonMadness8, there a lire and cheat.