• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trade Forum Blacklist

Falsetto

Aspiring Breeder
Don't trade with PokémonMadness8, there a lire and cheat.

I'm actually quite curious about this as well. I'm not sure why but this query might not have been addressed since you did not provide the required information in the proper formatting nor evidence. If you could that would be great since I'm wondering about this guy as well.

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
Don't trade with PokémonMadness8, there a lire and cheat.

Can you provide us with the evidence? There's also a form to fill out on the first page, that'll be super helpful for us following up on your claim. Thank you!

mapijs

Username of Scammer: Azazel26
In-Game Name: Azazel
Friend Code: 1907-9262-2414
Description: First of all, don't have any evidence like screenshots, know this may not get him banned or anything but i do want to warn everyone who is going to trade with him!
it was a trade of my aerodactyl 5iv with stealth rocks for his gardevoir 5iv, after the trade i checked iv's and they were CRAP.
So if you ever come across this guy, make printscreens or video proof

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Username of Scammer: Blank 669
In-Game Name: Andrew
Friend Code: 3995-7852-6441
Description: Ok, this guy posted in the Yveltal thread in the trade fourm, he said he'd trade a shiny thundurus for a Yveltal. I PM the guy, and we organize the trade. He sends me the thundurus in therian form, which I find odd, but I do the trade. I then go out and check the Ivs on it, and it's flawless. After that, I check the ability. It has Defiant, which can only be obtained in the dream radar. The dream radar legends are shiny locked. Plus, it would've had to have been in a dream ball, but it was in a luxury ball. So I go to PM the guy for a tradeback, but he suddenly went off of Serebii, yet he was still online on my PSS. I offer to trade him, but he denies me. And so here we are, the next day, and he still hasn't responded.

I'm actually quite curious about this as well. I'm not sure why but this query might not have been addressed since you did not provide the required information in the proper formatting nor evidence. If you could that would be great since I'm wondering about this guy as well.

Sorry i dident fill this out right but long story short i traded my 6iv shiny Genosect for what i thought was a 6iv Latios. It was a 1iv and when i pm him back he would not resoned. I dont have the pm's anymore because i dont come hear very much anymore because of people like this.

Last edited:

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
I looked for Azazel26 and Blank 669's accounts and they don't exist. Blank669 does, but not Blank 669. Did you mean this one instead? I just want to make sure.

mapijs

Azazel26 was his nickname in the seribii wifi-chat, i know that can and most likely will be a fake nickname, but still wanted people to know his ingame name and FC.

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Tiffany said:
I looked for Azazel26 and Blank 669's accounts and they don't exist. Blank669 does, but not Blank 669. Did you mean this one instead? I just want to make sure.
Yeah, that's him. Sorry for the confusion.

DarkAssasen

Dragon Tamer
Username of Scammer: Conqquerx
In-Game Name: Chris
Friend Code: 3265-5865-5496
Description: The deal was to trade my shiny Omastar, Mismagias, Eevee, Espeon, Jolteon, Froslass and Archeops for his shiny Snivy, Tepig, Mudkip, Raikou, Entei, Suicune and regular Xerneas. I'm 100 percent sure that all of them are hacked except for Xerneas, when I confronted him about it he told me that they were all from pokedit. Afterwards I demanded an immediate trade back but he's ignoring my pms.

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
Description: The deal was to trade my shiny Omastar, Mismagias, Eevee, Espeon, Jolteon, Froslass and Archeops for his shiny Snivy, Tepig, Mudkip, Raikou, Entei, Suicune and regular Xerneas. I'm 100 percent sure that all of them are hacked except for Xerneas, when I confronted him about it he told me that they were all from pokedit. Afterwards I demanded an immediate trade back but he's ignoring my pms.

Requesting the ban.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus

Requesting the ban.

I have also traded with this guy....I traded him just massive amounts of cloned legends (probably around 50-60) for an equally massive amount of Mega Stones and evolution items. I don't think the Mega Stones could possibly be hacked, but could the evolution items (like Dawn and Sun Stones)?

DarkAssasen

Dragon Tamer
I have also traded with this guy....I traded him just massive amounts of cloned legends (probably around 50-60) for an equally massive amount of Mega Stones and evolution items. I don't think the Mega Stones could possibly be hacked, but could the evolution items (like Dawn and Sun Stones)?
I don't think so, if I read correctly pokedit is for 4th and 5th gen so even if he did hack items he wouldn't be able to pass them through poke transfer since it takes items off of Pokemon automatically.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
I don't think so, if I read correctly pokedit is for 4th and 5th gen so even if he did hack items he wouldn't be able to pass them through poke transfer since it takes items off of Pokemon automatically.

Awesome, that's really helpful. Thanks :)

hugokyremrayquaza

Event Hunter
I have also traded with this guy....I traded him just massive amounts of cloned legends (probably around 50-60) for an equally massive amount of Mega Stones and evolution items. *I don't think the Mega Stones could possibly be hacked, but could the evolution items (like Dawn and Sun Stones)?

Actually, this information is incorrect. A new device called Datel Powersaves for 3DS allows you to, among other things, get an unlimited amount of any item, notably including Megastones.
Source: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=319889

Last edited:

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
The ban was moreso done because of the fact that the user who reported him wasn't exactly truthful with what they were trading, and the said reporter attempted to get their Pokemon back (they have a right to do so) but he wasn't responding even though they've been online since then.

Cutty

Forever now
Username of Scammer: GaGalicious
In-Game Name: Ryan
Friend Code: 4339 2595 2142
Description: So I traded my Shiny Pyroar, Clauncher, Shuppet, Gloom, Ralts and Drilbur for his Shiny event the Year of the Dragon which are: Horsea, Swablu, Trapinch, Bagon, Druddigon and Deino. After I got all those shinies I learned that they were obtained by this so called RNGer/hacker named Kyohack in an illegal way using external devices/pokesav/check/whatever and he even made his own fake GTS to distribute many event pokemon. I asked opinions about these event yotd shinies to some people in the Hack Check Thread in Gen V forum, and they considered the pokemon as being hacked. I had also asked other people, and they said those shinies could be legit/clones.
So basically it all comes back to me, and I don't feel content and happy about the shinies' fact. So I demanded a tradeback to Ryan (the person who traded me the hacked shinies). At first he promised me to trade tomorrow, but when I pm'ed him the next day, he just ignored me, and keep ignoring my other PMs till now. Basically he doesn't want to return my pokemon back.
Based on those facts and evidence which I'm sending to Tiffany, I hope something can be done about the Scammer. Thank you.

Last edited:

DragonMaster18

Username: Baei
In-game name: Jordan
Friend Code: 2234-7167-4406
Description: The deal was for my shiny 6iv honedge for his 4iv shiny fennekin. Upon receiving the fennekin I checked its ivs and it only has 1. I requested a trade back and he still has yet to answer me. DONT TRADE WITH THIS PERSON

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
Don't bring this into the thread, you guys. Leave it to PM/VM, and then if a mod needs to see it report it to us.