• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trade Forum Blacklist

ohjeezitskim

Username of Scammer: Ticklicous
In-Game Name: Melody
Friend Code: 4441-9532-3251
Description: (post the story of what happened here, including all evidence you may have)

In my trade shop she was asking for a trade between my shiny krabby for a TRU Arceus, and then wanted to also have a Lansat Berry, I told her it would be a bit extra for a Lansat Berry as they are for trade and not for free. She then said she would trade it for a 6IV shiny eevee, I said I didn't want it if it was non-kalos bred (because hacks /rng) she told me that she bred it herself to have 6IVs and then worked to get a shiny. I said okay, I have a friend who would want one even if it didn't originate from Kalos and told her to pick something else from my trade shop. She picked a 5IV furfrou and I proceed to work on furfrou and we traded. Instantly I noticed it was level 5 / and nickname (wasn't too happy, was looking for UT and non-nicknamed, but because I didn't say anything about that, I just traded anyway.)

I got it back, and some things set off red flags, so I posted in the hack check thread and told me it most likely is hacked and to post here;

Pokemon Species: Eevee
Nickname: Baxter
OT: Natalia
IDno: 12614
Shiny?: YES
EV's: ALL EV's (all random, in all stats.)
IV's: 6IV (31/31/31/31/31/31)
Nature: Bashful
Characteristic: Likes to thrash about
Ability: Adaptability
Moves: Detect (8/8) Attract (24/24) Dig (16/16) Hyper Voice (16/16)
Level Caught at: Was told it was hatched
Current Level: 5 (With NO exp gained into next level)
Stats: HP:23 ATT:13 DEF:12 SPA:12 SPD:14 SPEED:12
Location Caught: Unova - Besides that unknown
Egg?: Yes
Pokeball Caught In: Pokeball
Any other notes?:
Was told they spent lots of time breeding for flawless shinies on 5th gen and it was hatched by them but it being level 5 with absolutely no experience gained into the next level with all random EVs, all moves being maxed with maxed IVs.. I don't know seems fishy?

Quote from her in my shop;

Aaaah! Well this eevee is bred by me. In my Black version I was such a hardcore breeder. XD I spent a few years to get all my breeding stock to 6ivs and worked for shinies from there. I have many more Pokemon to transport even, I just ran out of my pokebank trial. XP But yeah, I would only keep Pokemon with 6ovs then continue to breed for egg moves, shiny, 6ivs, and all combos.

Shop link to page with convo

And quote from the hack-check thread;

I'm going to say that OT is a hacker. They edited the SId and changed it slightly, but that was on the account of @tickle, the same uploader who has all of the other pokemon matching the OT and ID number you posted.

shiloh224

veteran trainer
chatroom username: unkown
in game name: trishan
friend code:unkown
story: OK, so i was on the chat room not too long ago and i saw a WiFi guest advertising a shiny 6 iv timid greninja. i pm'd him and asked what he was looking for. he was looking for kalos competitive shiny pokemon. i offered a 4 iv adamant shiny tyrantrum, he wasn't interested. then i offered a 5 iv timid shiny noibat. he was interested in it. he asked me if it was battle ready, i honestly replied no and offered to level it up and give it the guys desired move set. i should have become suspicious when he said he wanted it as it is, heck, i should have become suspicious that he would trade a 6 iv for a 5 iv, especially when greninja is better. so i offered to at least give it an item, a life orb. of course he agreed. once we traded friend codes and entered the trade. i showed him the noibat and he showed me the greninja, at least it was shiny. i asked him again if it was 6 iv, and he said yes. however he was honest and said it had the hasty nature. but he kept insisting it had 6 iv's and told me to look at its summary before trading (which is stupid because the summary page doesn't show iv's) the only place i can check iv's is at kiloude city. i decided to trust him and traded my noibat. however when i looked at it, it had no ivs. i lost my noibat for a terrible pokemon that's only good for show-and-tell.
let me get one thing straight, i'm posting this here for two reasons: to point this guy out as a potential scammer. and i'm posting this here in hopes that his guy made a simple mistake instead of lying and will willingly do a trade-back. the thing that bugs me is that after the trade, he vacated the chat room and went offline. im a guy who's always ready to give second chances. i hope that Trishan will contact me and give me back my noibat. but if not then i want o expose him as a scammer and warn you guys about him. a lesson i learned: if their wrong about the nature, then their probably wrong about the iv's. and vice-versa.

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
chatroom username: unkown
in game name: trishan
friend code:unkown
story: OK, so i was on the chat room not too long ago and i saw a WiFi guest advertising a shiny 6 iv timid greninja. i pm'd him and asked what he was looking for. he was looking for kalos competitive shiny pokemon. i offered a 4 iv adamant shiny tyrantrum, he wasn't interested. then i offered a 5 iv timid shiny noibat. he was interested in it. he asked me if it was battle ready, i honestly replied no and offered to level it up and give it the guys desired move set. i should have become suspicious when he said he wanted it as it is, heck, i should have become suspicious that he would trade a 6 iv for a 5 iv, especially when greninja is better. so i offered to at least give it an item, a life orb. of course he agreed. once we traded friend codes and entered the trade. i showed him the noibat and he showed me the greninja, at least it was shiny. i asked him again if it was 6 iv, and he said yes. however he was honest and said it had the hasty nature. but he kept insisting it had 6 iv's and told me to look at its summary before trading (which is stupid because the summary page doesn't show iv's) the only place i can check iv's is at kiloude city. i decided to trust him and traded my noibat. however when i looked at it, it had no ivs. i lost my noibat for a terrible pokemon that's only good for show-and-tell.
let me get one thing straight, i'm posting this here for two reasons: to point this guy out as a potential scammer. and i'm posting this here in hopes that his guy made a simple mistake instead of lying and will willingly do a trade-back. the thing that bugs me is that after the trade, he vacated the chat room and went offline. im a guy who's always ready to give second chances. i hope that Trishan will contact me and give me back my noibat. but if not then i want o expose him as a scammer and warn you guys about him. a lesson i learned: if their wrong about the nature, then their probably wrong about the iv's. and vice-versa.
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?308288-Scammed-in-SPP-wifi-!-Post-here!

Investigating the other claims. Thank you for reporting!

Eclair~

ES member Eclair
EDIT: I just realized one way the Eevee could have gotten the EVs on it with no exp. If someone used the stat boosting items like Protein, Carbos etc. that'd explain it. I don't know if it is a hack or not anymore. lol

In regards to Ticklicous being a scammer, I've carefully read it all here, Kim's shop and then some. I am hoping Ticklicous isn't a scammer but the EVs part with no exp. and hatched is what makes me think he is. (That is, if mons hatched in 5th gen were lv. 5 when hatched, I forget) I'd like to help by posting the following, the reason for my interest in Ticklicous is because, he actually tried to trade with me in my own trade shop. One thing that's in this post is the following mons he was offering, including the alleged hacked Eevee. http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?620677-The-GOTT-Trade-Shop&p=17036113#post17036113
This is what he says he has for trade in that post and later on he admits none are namable or from kalos:
-Bashful 6iv shiny male eevee
-Relaxed shiny metagross
-Rash shiny male luxray
-Adamant 6iv shiny male feebas (can be evolved)
-Gentle shiny female axew
-Naughty shiny male jigglypuff
-Shiny sinnoh starter trio

The reason for me posting the mons he offered is to help track down anyone who may have received those mons and confirm if they were scammed or not. Now, I don't have the PM anymore but basically I didn't reply to his post later on in my shop is because I missed it, in the PM I said this and I ended up not trading with him after seeing none of the mons were from kalos. (Since I know shinys get through bank) Now, I am in no way taking sides here, only trying to help and this is all I can help with (Besides saying I can't find any contradictions besides what I said earlier), hope he isn't a scammer and sorry if I butted in when I shouldn't have and I'm not getting involved further with this. lol

Last edited:
Time: March 30th, 2014
Serebii Forum Name: penguin100
Pokemon X/Y 3DS Name: Liam
Pokemon Black/White DS Name: Liam
3DS Friend Code: 2879-0750-4270
DS Pokemon Black code: 1549-4517-3636

The problem:

We made a trade involving my legit event Meloetta for what I assumed was a legit Shaymin he said he had. I wanted to do the trade on Pokemon Black to finish my Gen 5 dex off before Nintendo shuts down their WiFi service in May, then transfer the Shaymin over to Y. I came to find that the Shaymin he gave me was hatched from an egg by the Day Care couple, with "Liam" as the original trainer. I wanted Liam to either reverse the trade or find a legit Shaymin to offer, however he basically told me it was my problem and refused to do either. After suggesting having the Serebii mods moderate this issue, he tried to resolve the issue by claiming he had access to a Shaymin on Diamond/Pearl by use of a Professor Oak letter he acquired from an event he attended (there was never an event for this item, according to Wikipedia). I traded back his egg Shaymin for another Shaymin that appeared normal, except it had "Liam" as the trainer name. I tried importing this into Pokemon Y, however I was greeted with an error message by the PokeTransfer app. He claimed it must be an issue with my game, however all other Pokemon that were transferred had no issue. At this point, he said a trade back for my Meloetta is off table since he traded it away to another person, so now it has come to reporting him here. This is the first problem I've ever had in the 5+ years of trading Pokemon online (1 year on the Serebii forums with lots of friends made), so this really was a sour moment encountering this individual. I'd like to submit our conversations as proof (he admits his errors). EDIT: All conversations now submitted.

Last edited:

Emperorj

In-Game Name:selim
Friend Code:096309532302
Description:
i met him as a passerby and we started to trade. i offered him a zygarde and he offered me a shiny empoleon. i accepted. after that he left the trade and i saw the empoleon had 6 perfect ivs and a premier ribbon. i added him to my favorite list so i could keep track of him. he refused to trade with me again.

Last edited:

Xadvid

Mastermind
Username of scammer: Acepkm
IGN: Ben
FC: 3067 - 4545 - 8436
Description of trade: The deal was I trade him my flawless Sylveon for his flawless Lapras. Once we traded, I checked the IVs of Lapras and it only had 1IV in HP. I've sent 2 PMs to him but he has yey to reply. I also stated that I do equal trades (5IV for 5IV, 6IV for 6IV) in the Shiny Trading Thread as well

LudaChris78

Username of scammer: TeamRocket22
IGN: Qiao Pide
FC: 2595 - 1375 - 2948
Description of trade: This guy really wanted a shiny Kalos bred 5IV zubat. He told me he was willing to trade me three shiny 5IV pokemon for it. In the messages, you can clearly see that he tells me he's going to trade me these 5IV shinies: Moltres, Flareon, and Blastoise. He even told me which IVs would be missing for some of the pokemon. I was in a bit of a rush since I had to go somewhere but I told him let trade quickly. Afterwards I've replied to this guy shortly after trade that I wanted a trade back because his IVed shiny pokemon aren't what he said they (they were all different). The Moltres doesn't even have any IVs (in the message you clearly see he says 5ivs). The Blastoise only has 4IVs (missing attack and speed, he said 5ivs), and the flareon is missing Defense as it's IV (he clearly said missing special attack). I gave him a few days to see if he'd respond but he hasn't and you can see he's posted in other threads since then on his profile.

Mr. Morshu

Mega Smaggron
Username of scammer: QPIverson
IGN: Iverson
FC: 4313-1032-2309
Description of trade: he PM'd me, asking for my shiny timid 31/xx/31/31/xx/31 charizard in turn for his Native 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (he specified that it had the IV's i was looking for, which in all of my posted trades says 31/xx/31/31/31/31). since i was looking for a different deoxys that the one he offered, he said he would throw in an ability capsule, i accepted the offer and added him. when we traded, i received the ability capsule and deoxys and promised, but when i checked the IV's it had no 31 IV's, I've attempted to contact him a few time after, he's been online since the trade and seems to be ignoring my PM's

pokemonjeff

interested trader
Username of Scammer: 3fiddy In-Game Name: 3fiddy Friend Code: 0963-1007-3370 Descriptioon: we said in a pm we should trade my pumpkaboo 5 iv for his duskull (5 iv) I nicknamed my pumpkaboo jack, but he offered a non 5 IV duskull. I calculated it on serebii calculator. It wasn't even near 5 IV. I declined the trade. How can I add pictures?

If you didn't trade, no scam occurred. If the duskull is level 1 (as you would expect) then the IV calculator won't be even remotely accurate. Unfortunately, you'd need to trade for the poke and then check with the IV judge/level it up and check.

Even if its not 5iv, if you didn't trade then all he is guilty of is wasting your time.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
In-Game Name:selim
Friend Code:096309532302
Description:
i met him as a passerby and we started to trade. i offered him a zygarde and he offered me a shiny empoleon. i accepted. after that he left the trade and i saw the empoleon had 6 perfect ivs and a premier ribbon. i added him to my favorite list so i could keep track of him. he refused to trade with me again.
The forums can't do anything about passerby trades, unless the person is a registered member here then nothing can be done about it

pokefreakceetje

Anothet scammer: username: [Masters]mysterion. Ign mikasa. Friendcode: 4313 1024 9566. He offered me a shiny scyther once. We traded then. Later I knew we did it wrong. Today we should trade mine darkrai then for a random because he should get darkrai. But I traded a shiny accidentally. I want my shiny back. He should get darkrai for that shiny. His shiny scythers are clones same natures same ivs shiny same gen. I want my shiny back because of that.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Username of Scammer: 3fiddy In-Game Name: 3fiddy Friend Code: 0963-1007-3370 Descriptioon: we said in a pm we should trade my pumpkaboo 5 iv for his duskull (5 iv) I nicknamed my pumpkaboo jack, but he offered a non 5 IV duskull. I calculated it on serebii calculator. It wasn't even near 5 IV. I declined the trade. How can I add pictures?

it said it wad between an amount but it wasn't near 31. And even he didn't scammed me he can scam other people. And the calculator sure works. It calculates between what amount. It wasn't near that amount.

I have traded with 3fiddy half a dozen times and he has NEVER scammed me. I'm not sure what you're talking about here - if you didn't trade, then how do you know what Duskull's IVs were in the first place? And if you didn't trade, then he didn't scam you.

IV calculators do NOT work on level 1. You cannot trust them unless you know the Pokemon's stats at level 50 or level 100. If you want to know if a Pokemon has flawless IVs at level 1, go to the IV checker in Kiloude City. I'm not a mod, but I don't see any evidence here that you were scammed unless you can show that you actually went through with a trade and the Duskull you got does not have 5IVs according to the Kiloude City guy.

Anothet scammer: username: [Masters]mysterion. Ign mikasa. Friendcode: 4313 1024 9566. He offered me a shiny scyther once. We traded then. Later I knew we did it wrong. Today we should trade mine darkrai then for a random because he should get darkrai. But I traded a shiny accidentally. I want my shiny back. He should get darkrai for that shiny. His shiny scythers are clones same natures same ivs shiny same gen. I want my shiny back because of that.

No offense, but your posts are VERY difficult to understand. It will help you out a lot in getting your scams corrected if you write complete sentences that are easy to follow.

Have you asked him for your shiny back? You have to have evidence that you didn't get what you asked for or that he is purposely ignoring your contacts.

pokefreakceetje

Ok sorry for tgat 3fiddy then. I shall trade with him. And sorry for that complicated part. I'm a dutch studentwho isn't done with school. So sorry. And I'm on my phone. It won't autocorrect sometimes.

Last edited:

pokefreakceetje

Yes 3fiddy.

Is that a joke? Some time ago we wanted to trade Scyther for Darkrai, but then you never replied anymore until yesterday. Then we wanted to trade today, I offered you the Scyther but you didn't want it, so there was no trade.

The only part, I can prove that is wrong, is that you wanted to trade your Darkrai for a random, because I still have all pms and you never said anything about it.

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
Next time PM members to work out things, and then show them to a moderator/let us know if things have been worked out. Don't spam up the thread. Thanks!
Anyways, I'm looking into the other reports. A few of the claims/reports don't exactly seem like something that should be punished, however. I only see a few valid claims here, to be honest. Other members pointed out why.
Mr. Morshu, do you have screenshots of the IV checker in Kiloude? That'd help a ton with your claim.

Last edited:

Death Blade99

Breed/Trade/Collect
Username:IDK it was on the wifi chat
Ign:Jordan
FC:4296-4125-5258

Psyenergy banned him on chat but he said he was a user here i scammed me out of my 6iv hasty shiny genesect for his shiny froakie he said it was calm 31/x/31/31/31/31 but it really was 31/31/31/x/31/31 he said he released my genesect and claimed it a "hack" since it was cloned yet i got it straight from SmeargleRocks here on the forums i had Genesect hack checked on smogon and Agoinst said it was legit

Heres his last words he is I_Am_Jordan

bull crap i'm innocent
[22:50:46] <I_Am_Jordan> lol
[22:51:07] <WiFiGuest815> you'll thank that
[22:51:52] <I_Am_Jordan> i know
[22:51:56] <I_Am_Jordan> hahaha

Last edited:

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Username:IDK it was on the wifi chat
Ign:Jordan
FC:4296-4125-5258

Psyenergy banned him on chat but he said he was a user here i scammed me out of my 6iv hasty shiny genesect for his shiny froakie he said he released my genesect and claimed it a "hack" since it was cloned yet i got it straight from SmeargleRocks here on the forums

Heres his last words he is I_Am_Jordan

bull crap i'm innocent
[22:50:46] <I_Am_Jordan> lol
[22:51:07] <WiFiGuest815> you'll thank that
[22:51:52] <I_Am_Jordan> i know
[22:51:56] <I_Am_Jordan> hahaha

You need to explain WHY you were scammed. If you agreed to trade your shiny Genesect for his shiny Froakie, and you got what you asked for, then you weren't scammed. If he releases your Genesect after you give it to him that's his business, since the Genesect isn't yours anymore.