• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trade Forum Blacklist

Death Blade99

Breed/Trade/Collect
You need to explain WHY you were scammed. If you agreed to trade your shiny Genesect for his shiny Froakie, and you got what you asked for, then you weren't scammed. If he releases your Genesect after you give it to him that's his business, since the Genesect isn't yours anymore.

fixed thought i posted that sorry

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Psyenergy banned him on chat but he said he was a user here
I assume you mean this Jordan fellow said he was a user here, any idea what his username would be? We have 116 members on the forums with 'jordan' in their username in some way, none with I_am_Jordan it seems, and it's hard to match someone from the irc to here. And that's assuming they went with a similar name.

Death Blade99

Breed/Trade/Collect
I assume you mean this Jordan fellow said he was a user here, any idea what his username would be? We have 116 members on the forums with 'jordan' in their username in some way, none with I_am_Jordan it seems, and it's hard to match someone from the irc to here. And that's assuming they went with a similar name.

i have no clue what his username is i just have his ign and fc i thought i would post his stuff here so he doesn't scam anyone else

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
i have no clue what his username is i just have his ign and fc i thought i would post his stuff here so he doesn't scam anyone else

He has not made an account on Serebii yet I know this cause it's pretty easy to find info using the internet and his fc. sorry that you got scammed

Last edited:

Hopsin

Funk Volume
This happened last year in this forum this person just posted in the events thread, she traded me hacked pokemon claiming she got them from a friend... that person is Seraphina So any1 looking to trade with this decieving hacker please beware

This happened last year in this forum this person just posted in the events thread, she traded me hacked pokemon claiming she got them from a friend... that person is Seraphina So any1 looking to trade with this decieving hacker please beware
Not really sure if you're trying to accomplish anything here, but we can't really do anything if he/she did something a year ago, at least not without evidence. Did you at least trade back?

Lunafreya Nox Fleuret

Don't look here.
Not really sure if you're trying to accomplish anything here, but we can't really do anything if he/she did something a year ago, at least not without evidence. Did you at least trade back?

He is a liar. He traded me the shiny latias with the location "link trade" on white 2. That is impossible. I even asked him to pokecheck it and he claimed he did not know how to do it.

I am a good trader and have never scammed anyone.

AshBui

Banned
Username: thundy
In-game name: Cris
Friend Code: 1934 0919 1805
Description: A few days ago thundy made a post saying he was looking for a flawless 6 IV Lonely Zekrom in the Zekrom thread and listed the Pokemon he would trade for one. I saw that he mentioned that he had a 6 IV Bold Xerneas, 6 IV Hardy Xerneas, Jolly 5 IV Tyranitar, 5 IV Adamant Hitmontop, 5 IV Dragonite and a 5 IV Bold Sylveon, so I PM'd him and see if he'd be interested in my Pokemon. He was unusually stubborn to agree to a trade at first, and so I decided to offer more Pokemon, which he gladly accepted. Oddly enough right before we were about to trade he told me he no longer has Sylveon and Tyranitar so he offered me a Charizard instead. In exchange for his two "flawless" Xerneas, Charizard, Hitmontop and Dragonite, I offered him my flawless shiny Mewtwo, flawless shiny Heatran, flawless shiny Dialga, and flawless Zekrom. After trading I checked the IVs of all the Pokemon and noticed that the two Xerneas' IVs were far from flawless. thundy also lied about the nature of the Hardy Xerneas, which turned out to be Bashful. I PM'd him asking if he knew he traded me the wrong Xerneas but he hasn't responded still. I also noticed he deleted ALL of his posting history as if he wanted to cover his tracks. I'm not sure if thundy was intending to scam me in the trade since the other Pokemon were like he said they were, but all I know is that he lied to me about his two flawless Xerneas.

I have lots of Pokemon, and I clone before trading, so technically the only thing I lost was my time. But I figured it would be better than nothing to inform you all about another potential scammer. I reported all my PMs with him so you mods can investigate. :)

Last edited:
Description: A few days ago thundy made a post saying he was looking for a flawless 6 IV Lonely Zekrom in the Zekrom thread and listed the Pokemon he would trade for one. I saw that he mentioned that he had a 6 IV Bold Xerneas, 6 IV Hardy Xerneas, Jolly 5 IV Tyranitar, 5 IV Adamant Hitmontop, 5 IV Dragonite and a 5 IV Bold Sylveon, so I PM'd him and see if he'd be interested in my Pokemon. He was unusually stubborn to agree to a trade at first, and so I decided to offer more Pokemon, which he gladly accepted. Oddly enough right before we were about to trade he told me he no longer has Sylveon and Tyranitar so he offered me a Charizard instead. In exchange for his two "flawless" Xerneas, Charizard, Hitmontop and Dragonite, I offered him my flawless shiny Mewtwo, flawless shiny Heatran, flawless shiny Dialga, and flawless Zekrom. After trading I checked the IVs of all the Pokemon and noticed that the two Xerneas' IVs were far from flawless. thundy also lied about the nature of the Hardy Xerneas, which turned out to be Bashful. I PM'd him asking if he knew he traded me the wrong Xerneas but he hasn't responded still. I also noticed he deleted ALL of his posting history as if he wanted to cover his tracks. I'm not sure if thundy was intending to scam me in the trade since the other Pokemon were like he said they were, but all I know is that he lied to me about his two flawless Xerneas.

I have lots of Pokemon, and I clone before trading, so technically the only thing I lost was my time. But I figured it would be better than nothing to inform you all about another potential scammer. I reported all my PMs with him so you mods can investigate. :)
Sorry, everyone has been really busy lately and I normally don't check this thread. I know you reported all the PMs, but could you post a screenshot? Thanks.

AshBui

Banned
Instead of posting all eight images in this thread I figured it would be better to PM you the photos of all the PMs I received from thundy. But here's a photo of one PM that he sent me. I asked if his other Xerneas was flawless but from what I can tell he evaded the question, leaving me to hope that he was telling the truth. Here he agreed to trade by saying "other trades sound good" and offered me to give anything of his that I wanted.

Last edited:
Instead of posting all eight images in this thread I figured it would be better to PM you the photos of all the PMs I received from thundy. But here's a photo of one PM that he sent me. I asked if his other Xerneas was flawless but from what I can tell he evaded the question, leaving me to hope that he was telling the truth. Here he agreed to trade by saying "other trades sound good" and offered me to give anything of his that I wanted.

snip
Thanks for the screenies! Do you remember which thread(s) he posted in, so I can see if I can find his original message?

AshBui

Banned
I remember him posting in the Zekrom, Thundurus and Tornadus threads on the 6th gen trading forums. I believe he posted in a few others, but I do not remember which ones. :( I hope that helps!

Last edited:

Pathfinder

No Angel

Taken care of

Mr. Morshu

Mega Smaggron
Gotta welcome myself back here (2nd time, what fun!) anyways.

Username of Scammer: PokemonMadness8
In-Game Name: Jack
Friend Code: 3437-4421-7264
Description: well, first time he messaged me, he wanted me to clone a lot of his pokemon, but we never got to it after he canceled randomly. Next time we talked, he offered a 6Iv shiny gentle Gyarados "It's Kalos bred 6iv nature gentle and intimidate" for my 5IV timid Galvantula.
We traded, and i checked the Iv's like i always do, and it doesn't even have 1 31 IV, and it was caught route 22 by a person named Kareem (wish you could look at that stuff in the trade to avoid this kind of thing...)
so i messaged him back and he keeps telling me it has perfect IV's while ignoring anything else i say. I still have all the PM's that where sent.

Last edited:

Skullkraken

Masuda Methodist
Username of Scammer: OKCdatsME
In-Game Name: Colton
Friend Code: 2809-9539-3459
Description:
I went into the hidden ability thread asking for a sheer force Totodile, which I found out the hard way is not obtainable through my interactions with this person, who posted a request right after mine.

I get a PM from OKCdatsME claiming that he had a 6iv Sheer Force Adamant Totodile ready for trade. Initial interactions seemed normal enough. PM

After a brief discussion he asked for specific egg moves on his Purrloin and that he had my Totodile ready. His tone changes, however, once the trade actually happens. Over the course of three hours, I caught a Liepard in my friend safari and bred until I had a female 5iv Jolly Prankster Purrloin with both Foul Play and Encore.

Additional requests
Additional requests
OKCdatsME claiming to have the aforemenioned Totodile ready.

Come time to trade, we meet up online. I offered my Purrloin up, but for some reason he kept offering me this Impish Totodile with Torrent. Confused, I PM him asking why it didn't have its hidden ability or nature as originally claimed.PM
He then reveals that he did not have one at all so he was basically lying and wasting my time. He also dodged my question of why he claimed to have one in the first place. PM

From the wording of his initial messages, I was led to believe that he had what he said he had. There was no indication that the Totodile was not obtainable and at no point prior to breeding was this brought up. I accepted the Totodile after learning this anyways but it turned out to only have 2ivs and 1 terrible one. He disconnected immediately after the trade. After calling him out for ripping me off and asking why did he say he had one in the first place, he cut off all communication and stopped responding.

EKZ1505

I also had issues with OKCdatsME in the past. I was looking for a steel safari with Forretress not long ago, and he messaged me saying he had a steel safari and we should exchange. I was excited because he made it sound like he had what I was looking for, but after giving him my friend code and asking for his, he suddenly said he would not do so unless I gave him multiple 5IV bred Pokemon. I had never encountered someone asking for IV bred pokemon just to exchange safaris on this site, nor had I ever asked anyone to do that for me. I told him that I've both received and given friend safaris that I/the other person needed just to help each other out. He then acted very rude and commented how he thought that was stupid to help others out without getting anything in return. I found this very suspicious so I asked him specifically what was in his safari...he dodged the question initially but eventually responded with 3 steel pokemon that I already had (and did not at all ask for in my post in the friend safari thread). So basically, he tried to lie and scam me out of multiple IV bred Pokemon just to give me a safari I already had. Unfortunately, I do not have this message exchange anymore as it occurred towards the beginning of the summer and I was able to catch him in his lie, but I just wanted to support what Skullkraken posted above about OKCdatsME trying to scam others.

Last edited:

Pathfinder

No Angel
Username of Scammer: OKCdatsME
In-Game Name: Colton
Friend Code: 2809-9539-3459
Description:
I went into the hidden ability thread asking for a sheer force Totodile, which I found out the hard way is not obtainable through my interactions with this person, who posted a request right after mine.

I get a PM from OKCdatsME claiming that he had a 6iv Sheer Force Adamant Totodile ready for trade. Initial interactions seemed normal enough. PM

After a brief discussion he asked for specific egg moves on his Purrloin and that he had my Totodile ready. His tone changes, however, once the trade actually happens. Over the course of three hours, I caught a Liepard in my friend safari and bred until I had a female 5iv Jolly Prankster Purrloin with both Foul Play and Encore.

Additional requests
Additional requests
OKCdatsME claiming to have the aforemenioned Totodile ready.

Come time to trade, we meet up online. I offered my Purrloin up, but for some reason he kept offering me this Impish Totodile with Torrent. Confused, I PM him asking why it didn't have its hidden ability or nature as originally claimed.PM
He then reveals that he did not have one at all so he was basically lying and wasting my time. He also dodged my question of why he claimed to have one in the first place. PM

From the wording of his initial messages, I was led to believe that he had what he said he had. There was no indication that the Totodile was not obtainable and at no point prior to breeding was this brought up. I accepted the Totodile after learning this anyways but it turned out to only have 2ivs and 1 terrible one. He disconnected immediately after the trade. After calling him out for ripping me off and asking why did he say he had one in the first place, he cut off all communication and stopped responding.

I also had issues with OKCdatsME in the past. I was looking for a steel safari with Forretress not long ago, and he messaged me saying he had a steel safari and we should exchange. I was excited because he made it sound like he had what I was looking for, but after giving him my friend code and asking for his, he suddenly said he would not do so unless I gave him multiple 5IV bred Pokemon. I had never encountered someone asking for IV bred pokemon just to exchange safaris on this site, nor had I ever asked anyone to do that for me. I told him that I've both received and given friend safaris that I/the other person needed just to help each other out. He then acted very rude and commented how he thought that was stupid to help others out without getting anything in return. I found this very suspicious so I asked him specifically what was in his safari...he dodged the question initially but eventually responded with 3 steel pokemon that I already had (and did not at all ask for in my post in the friend safari thread). So basically, he tried to lie and scam me out of multiple IV bred Pokemon just to give me a safari I already had. Unfortunately, I do not have this message exchange anymore as it occurred towards the beginning of the summer and I was able to catch him in his lie, but I just wanted to support what Skullkraken posted above about OKCdatsME trying to scam others.

I took care of it. Let me know if OKC trys to do it again in the future.

Skullkraken

Masuda Methodist

willis7928

Dragon Tamer
Username of Scammer: Kevin24
In-Game Name: kevin
Friend Code: 3067 5372 2038
Description: Kevin24 operates an event trade shop under the name Kevin24's Event Shop. He posted in the Diancie thread that he was looking for codes. We negotiated a trade of 4 event Pokemon for 4 codes. None of the four came with their items, which I ignored because I can get more in game. However, 2 of the Pokemon were inexplicably missing their moves, one I was able to relearn with a heart scale, but the other was a Charizard that was supposed to have Powder Snow. After arguing with him for over an hour and giving him the link to the event dex page multiple times to which he replied, "Charizard can't learn Powder Snow (duh, that's why this one is special), he did finally trade me something else but wasted my time an energy and insulted my intelligence.