• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trade Forum Blacklist

Username of Scammer: Kevin24
In-Game Name: kevin
Friend Code: 3067 5372 2038
Description: Kevin24 operates an event trade shop under the name Kevin24's Event Shop. He posted in the Diancie thread that he was looking for codes. We negotiated a trade of 4 event Pokemon for 4 codes. None of the four came with their items, which I ignored because I can get more in game. However, 2 of the Pokemon were inexplicably missing their moves, one I was able to relearn with a heart scale, but the other was a Charizard that was supposed to have Powder Snow. After arguing with him for over an hour and giving him the link to the event dex page multiple times to which he replied, "Charizard can't learn Powder Snow (duh, that's why this one is special), he did finally trade me something else but wasted my time an energy and insulted my intelligence.
Charizard can't learn Powder Snow; it's a mistake on the event dex. Although if you really were insulted by his responses, send me a PM with screenshots of the PMs and hopefully I can deal with it.

Kevin24

Event Collector
i could have responded better and i would like to apologize how i handled it. i was frustrated on my part. but seriously trying to say i am a scammer for this? i traded you another pokemon by request. sorry for my attitude earlier. i didn't scam you out of anything

i could have responded better and i would like to apologize how i handled it. i was frustrated on my part. but seriously trying to say i am a scammer for this? i traded you another pokemon by request. sorry for my attitude earlier. i didn't scam you out of anything
Don't worry, I can't blacklist you since it was just some confusion brought about by the event dex. I'll try and get it fixed.

willis7928

Dragon Tamer
Charizard can't learn Powder Snow; it's a mistake on the event dex. Although if you really were insulted by his responses, send me a PM with screenshots of the PMs and hopefully I can deal with it.

Thank you for your response and clearing up that confusion. Kevin and I have worked it out so I won't waste your time any further.

Xzurae

Username of Scammer: dar
In-Game Name: I'm not sure.
Friend Code: 4639-9231-6928
Description: He asked me to trade him a gengar and diancie code for something off of a list of pokemon he had. He said he wanted to make sure the codes worked first. (Guess I should have known here.). I sent them to him, he said they worked and asked what I wanted for them. I responded, but he hasn't been online in over a week and a half now.

dar said:
Xzurae said:
dar said:
do they still work and what event pokemon do u prefer pm me back please
To be honest, I'm not sure if they work still. I'm willing to send you the code first and if it works we can trade.
ok i can check

dar said:
Xzurae said:
dar said:

Oh, and I'm looking for Darkrai, Jirachi and Shiny Rayquaza. I'll take other offers though :)
i have those

dar said:
Xzurae said:
dar said:
Xzurae said:
dar said:

Oh, and I'm looking for Darkrai, Jirachi and Shiny Rayquaza. I'll take other offers though :)
i have those

When would you like to trade?
when ever u can but i wont trade til i know it works

dar said:
Xzurae said:
Diancie: A4AAQX7WT2X7K79H
Gengar: A4Z86JPXYQMH5AZH
ok it work what would u like for them

I can take actual screenshots if you'd like.

pokemonjeff

interested trader
Username of Scammer: dar
In-Game Name: I'm not sure.
Friend Code: 4639-9231-6928
Description: He asked me to trade him a gengar and diancie code for something off of a list of pokemon he had. He said he wanted to make sure the codes worked first. (Guess I should have known here.). I sent them to him, he said they worked and asked what I wanted for them. I responded, but he hasn't been online in over a week and a half now.

I can take actual screenshots if you'd like.

I would wager he is just reaaaally busy with holidays/schools. It seems unlikely he would attempt to scam now and risk a blacklist, after so many years of trading here reliably. He is generally a good trader and irl stuff can happen. I can't say definitively, but yea. I wouldn't expect this out of him.

From there, I strongly recommend trading first, and in general, avoid trading for codes. If you aren't after specific events and just want the event mons, I can cover him and send you some. I've got them (actually, I think he just had the same ones I did LOL). I'll shoot you a pm about it, hopefully we can resolve this in a manor that you aren't mad at him still and he learns to not be dumb and go on vacation while someone is waiting for mons from him. I'm not sure what would possess him to do that, but I know a lot of people are very busy with holidays and finals this month and it has personally delayed many of my trades.

Sorry this happened to ya though. I've been on that end and its just a huge pain in the rear.

dar

Event Hunter
sorry i have been extermely busy with the school its final year and i have been getting stuff straigthen out and family problems i have them ready to go when ever you are online

Last edited:

starrybluecat

Username of Scammer: xxmegaglurakxx

In-Game Name: maike

Friend Code: 1891 2587 4290

Description: Me and this person made a deal for my legitimately caught shiny lugia for an event keldeo that he even CLONED. After the trade was done (probably cloning the lugia after the trade was done), he wanted to trade back. The lugia was ut and I did nothing wrong and then he says I'm a liar and deciever. I never said i didnt ev train it, but i didnt level it up. It only had like a few exp points. I don't think he should get banned, but someone should talk to him. Its not fair that he wants to a trade back, especially since he cloned his keldeo and I can't clone anything. He pretty much got something for free. Then he says I didn't catch it, but I told him I caught it before I started a new game, traded it to my fiances game, and transferred it to my new game. He doesnt listen. Idk what to do or if hes trying to scam me, but I'm done talking to him. I didn't delete my pms if any mod wants to read them. I can't prnt scrn or take a picture of our conversation because I'm on a phone. I think he's like a young kid, or atleast he acts like it. I don't know but if he wants to trade he needs to be mature.

Last edited:

Miss Alexis

Event Collector :)
Username of Scammer: xxmegaglurakxx

In-Game Name: maike

Friend Code: 1891 2587 4290

Description: Me and this person made a deal for my legitimately caught shiny lugia for an event keldeo that he even CLONED. After the trade was done (probably cloning the lugia after the trade was done), he wanted to trade back. The lugia was ut and I did nothing wrong and then he says I'm a liar and deciever. I never said i didnt ev train it, but i didnt level it up. It only had like a few exp points. I don't think he should get banned, but someone should talk to him. Its not fair that he wants to a trade back, especially since he cloned his keldeo and I can't clone anything. He pretty much got something for free. Then he says I didn't catch it, but I told him I caught it before I started a new game, traded it to my fiances game, and transferred it to my new game. He doesnt listen. Idk what to do or if hes trying to scam me, but I'm done talking to him. I didn't delete my pms if any mod wants to read them. I can't prnt scrn or take a picture of our conversation because I'm on a phone. I think he's like a young kid, or atleast he acts like it. I don't know but if he wants to trade he needs to be mature.

The lugia was ut and I did nothing wrong and then he says I'm a liar and deciever. I never said i didnt ev train it, but i didnt level it up. It only had like a few exp points.

When making a trade, when you claim that the Pokemon is ut (untouched) that means that the Pokemon should be the same level as it was caught/distributed, without ANY experience points, not infected with pokerus, no changed move set and no ev points.

When you ev train a Pokemon you are also giving it experience points
When you throw a Pokemon into daycare it is also gaining experience points

If it were me and I received your lugia expecting it to be untouched and it wasn't, I would request a trade back right away too. I am a cloner as well but because this pokemon has been touched I wouldn't even clone it. However you will never be 100% sure what or where that lugia has been or been through while it isn't in your possession, but at least you can keep this civil and get your Pokemon back, and if Keldeo is really that important to you, if needed to be, I can clone an extra one for you.

Last edited:

starrybluecat

Username of Scammer: Cavenaghi87
In-Game Name: unown
Friend Code: unown
Description: I tried to warn this person, but found out they're rude and stuck up, so instead of helping, I will report them, as they still didn't take the hacked Pokemon off their trade list. And they double posted.

Hello trainers!

I have some legendarys for trade and looking for the same too BUT non shiny, i prefer to have the legendarys i wish in a regular pokeball.

FT:

6IV shiny european Genesect, Modest nature and Download ability. The OT Plasma event pokemon in a event ball of course.

3IV Genesect, Jolly nature and with Download ability, this is not a shiny Genesect but is a OT Plasma event pokemon too.

6IV shiny Shaymin, Timid nature and with natural cure ability, i looking for exactly the same but a non shiny Shaymin. It can also have 5IV so a 6IV is NOT a must.

5IV Meloetta, Modest nature and Serena Grace ability, it's SPR2013 Event pokemon and i want really good deal for this one.. non shiny Ho-Oh and Lugia at least 5IV and both with modest nature should make the deal!

3IV Diancie, Adamant nature and Clear Body ability, this is the japanese cloned version and i'm open for any offers with this one.

3IV Diancie, This one has Modest nature and Clear body ability and is not a cloned pokemon, but it's japanese too.. I'm open for offers with this one too!

6IV shiny Cresselia, Sassy nature and Levitate ability. This pokemon is in a regular ball.

3IV Celebi, Timid nature and with Natural Cure ability, this one has Hidden power and is a WIN2011 event pokemon.

3IV Celebi, Modest nature and with Natural Cure ability, this is also like the Celebi above a WIN2011 event pokemon.

6IV shiny Celebi, Bold nature and Natural Cure ability, this one is also a WIN2011 event pokemon. ATTENTION, this is a hacked pokemon. If you want to have this one then you ACCEPT that it's a hacked pokemon. I'm searching for a good deal for this one too anyway.

6IV shiny Darkrai, Serious nature and with Bad Dreams ability, it's in a dark ball!

6IV shiny Lugia, Docile nature and with Pressure ability, a pokemon in a masterball.

6IV shiny Mewtwo, Serious nature and with Pressure ability, this Mewtwo is in a regular pokeball.

6IV shiny Mew, Sassy nature and with Synchronize ability, this Mew is like Mewtwo above in a regular pokeball.

6IV Giratina, Lonely nature and with Pressure ability, the OT for this pokemon is SUM2013.

6IV non-shiny Darkrai, Docile nature and with Bad Dreams ability, this is a 2012MAY event pokemon.

6IV shiny Entei, Hardy nature and with Pressure ability. This legendary is in a regular pokeball.

3IV shiny Jirachi, Quirky nature and with Serena Grace ability, the OT for this one is WISHMKR, ATTENTION: This is also like the 3IV shiny Celebi above a hacked pokemon, if you want this one then you accept that it's a hacked one.

Please PM me for faster answer!

On this page http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?618212-Shiny-Trading-Thread&p=17597819#post17597819

Miss Alexis

Event Collector :)
Username of Scammer: Cavenaghi87
In-Game Name: unown
Friend Code: unown
Description: I tried to warn this person, but found out they're rude and stuck up, so instead of helping, I will report them, as they still didn't take the hacked Pokemon off their trade list. And they double posted.

On this page http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?618212-Shiny-Trading-Thread&p=17597819#post17597819

Even though it is against the rules to trade and offer hacks, this thread is just used to report scammers. You can always report someones post by using the bottom left button of their post.

Welcome to the Trade Forum blacklist. Post here if you have been scammed in the trade forums. Remember to provide as much evidence as you possibly can (including screenshots of PMs and such, note that you can use the Report button on a PM to send an exact copy to all mods), so that we can determine if the scam happened.

-
--
-

Also remember this is only to report scammers. If you want to know if your Pokemon is hacked, find the thread in the main forum.

**EDIT: When someone is trading a hack, it is technically scamming someone out of there legit/legal Pokemon 3:

Last edited:

Pathfinder

No Angel

Diamond04

Username of scammer: Chi Dao
Name in game: Summer
Friencode: 4484-8857-0723
Description: I want a Lucario with balanced stats and a good nature for a reasonably good Samurott.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Username of Scammer: Eventgod
In-Game Name: Felicia
Friend Code: 2423-3699-6588
Description: He tried giving me a Shiny Crawdaunt that was in a Cherish Ball, but the game wouldn't allow it. I PM'd him about it and he first, tried to say Crawdaunt had an attack that made it impossible to trade away then tried to pass it off first as a Third Generation Event. I told him there was no Cherish Ball back then and he replied back saying it was an Unlisted Fourth Generation Event.

When I told him I sent a PM to another member who's more knowledgeable about events for confirmation, he pretty much stopped PMing back.

Pathfinder

No Angel
Username of Scammer: Eventgod
In-Game Name: Felicia
Friend Code: 2423-3699-6588
Description: He tried giving me a Shiny Crawdaunt that was in a Cherish Ball, but the game wouldn't allow it. I PM'd him about it and he first, tried to say Crawdaunt had an attack that made it impossible to trade away then tried to pass it off first as a Third Generation Event. I told him there was no Cherish Ball back then and he replied back saying it was an Unlisted Fourth Generation Event.

When I told him I sent a PM to another member who's more knowledgeable about events for confirmation, he pretty much stopped PMing back.
Ban + Scammer badge has been applied and I will add em to the blacklist shortly.

EKZ1505

Username of Scammer: AzrealThe2nd
In-Game Name: "Aziiko" in Alpha Sapphire, "Azreal A." on his 3DS
Friend Code: 4141-6317-0212
Description: AzrealThe2nd and I agreed to a trade of his "4IV" shiny nicknameable Zekrom for my 2011 shiny event Entei. After completing the trade, I went to check the IVs and memories as I typically do for all my trades, and the IV checker came back saying that every IV was perfect. It's fairly common knowledge that 6IV shiny legends (with a good nature too, I should add) caught in ORAS are essentially impossible, so it was clearly hacked. Additionally, he lied about the IVs, as I would never have traded for it in the first place had I known it had 6 flawless IVs. Immediately I sent a message to him saying that I wanted a trade-back as I knew it was hacked, and sent him a trade request in game. He denied that it was hacked and that it was "his" Zekrom (but did agree to trade back), denied my in-game trade request, and went offline, saying he'll "be there in a bit" to complete the trade-back. After I saw him go offline, I became very uncomfortable about doing a trade-back, as I feel very strongly that he cloned my Entei before wanting to trade-back. There was no reason to go offline and deny my trade request AFTER agreeing to do the trade-back, especially when considering he later (rudely) told me that he needed to get the trade-back done so he could complete many other trades at the time.

I'm sure he will deny any of this to the mods, as he already has to me, and of course I don't have any video evidence of him cloning my Entei. The fact is though that he clearly hacked a Zekrom he caught, and he 100% lied to me about its details (even after I told him it was hacked, he still swears it is "legit"), hoping I wouldn't notice or wouldn't care, so at the very least the hacking and lying about it deserves this report to hopefully prevent others from being scammed. Below is our negotiations, but to any of the mods, please let me know if you need anything else from me, like to see the Zekrom itself, or any of the "rude" messages that followed later (I don't think they're relevant in determining whether he's a hacker/scammer, but I do have them saved if needed).

AzrealThe2nd said:
EKZ1505 said:
AzrealThe2nd said:
EKZ1505 said:
AzrealThe2nd said:
EKZ1505 said:
AzrealThe2nd said:
EKZ1505 said:
AzrealThe2nd said:
EKZ1505 said:
AzrealThe2nd said:
EKZ1505 said:
AzrealThe2nd said:
EKZ1505 said:
AzrealThe2nd said:
EKZ1505 said:
Hey, I'm after nicknameable shinies with decent to good IVs right now and saw your post about shiny breeding. I think you might be underestimating how long it takes to hatch a shiny though lol anyway, I have a list in both the shiny and event trading thread. Let me know if anything interests you. I would also be interested in shiny ORAS-caught Dialga, Thundurus, or Zekrom that nicknameable as well

I'm not underestimated i'm just posting minimized amounts of time to look more appealing. I have a shiny zekrom out of the three you mentioned and i can nickname it since it is my OT.

Haha fair enough, just wanted to make sure it was something you didn't do before and thought it could be done so quickly. What are Zekrom's nature and IVs out of curiosity? What would you be interested in in return? And is there anything you really want to shiny breed? I have pretty much all the ones I really wanted from either my own breeding or from others here, so I'm pretty open to suggestions. Not sure if you can clone to keep one for yourself, but I'm open to suggestions if you do want to breed then if you see other things off my list you want in return

The zekrom is Naughty i believe but it could be naive i get those two natures confused a lot. I would want a special event pokemon like a 2011 legnedary dog or something in return since is soft reset for 8 days to get the zekrom.

No I understand, I've SR a few myself and they can be a pain. I have all 3 of those legendary shiny beasts from the event. Which one do you want from Zekrom? I can trade the other 2 as well if that interests you and we figure out 2 others to trade

Entei is my top priority followed by raikou, suicune just completes the set.

Cool. I would trade the shiny event Entei for Zekrom if you could nickname Zekrom "Blackout." If you happen to catch a shiny Dialga or Thundurus from Alpha Sapphire too, I would trade either Raikou or Suicune for either. Or, if you would rather breed, I would be interested in any of these shinies with good IVs (even if the IVs aren't flawless):

Pidgey, Timid, Defog egg move, normal ability
Deino, Modest or Timid
Weedle, Jolly
Kabuto, Adamant, Rapid Spin egg move, normal ability
Aerodactyl, Jolly, Wide Guard egg move, hidden ability
Ferroseed, Brave, Leech Seed and Spikes egg moves, normal ability

Pokeballs and gender don't really matter to me, let me know what you think!

Hello?

Huh?

Sorry the messages glitched and i just got a new message from you that was no different from the last. I'm ready to trade if you are, i re-nicknamed the zekrom "Blackout" its naughty with 4 IVs

Send a couple trade requests but you must have stepped away. I'm online and ready whenever

I don't see you online, what is your in game name?

Andy, just like it says in my signature lol

Do you have connection issues? it said the trade was cancled

Yeah unfortunately we're gonna need to trade back as this Zekrom is hacked

Its legit and its mine but sure i'll be there in a bit.

Last edited:

Pathfinder

No Angel
Username of Scammer: AzrealThe2nd
In-Game Name: "Aziiko" in Alpha Sapphire, "Azreal A." on his 3DS
Friend Code: 4141-6317-0212
Description: AzrealThe2nd and I agreed to a trade of his "4IV" shiny nicknameable Zekrom for my 2011 shiny event Entei. After completing the trade, I went to check the IVs and memories as I typically do for all my trades, and the IV checker came back saying that every IV was perfect. It's fairly common knowledge that 6IV shiny legends (with a good nature too, I should add) caught in ORAS are essentially impossible, so it was clearly hacked. Additionally, he lied about the IVs, as I would never have traded for it in the first place had I known it had 6 flawless IVs. Immediately I sent a message to him saying that I wanted a trade-back as I knew it was hacked, and sent him a trade request in game. He denied that it was hacked and that it was "his" Zekrom (but did agree to trade back), denied my in-game trade request, and went offline, saying he'll "be there in a bit" to complete the trade-back. After I saw him go offline, I became very uncomfortable about doing a trade-back, as I feel very strongly that he cloned my Entei before wanting to trade-back. There was no reason to go offline and deny my trade request AFTER agreeing to do the trade-back, especially when considering he later (rudely) told me that he needed to get the trade-back done so he could complete many other trades at the time.

I'm sure he will deny any of this to the mods, as he already has to me, and of course I don't have any video evidence of him cloning my Entei. The fact is though that he clearly hacked a Zekrom he caught, and he 100% lied to me about its details, hoping I wouldn't notice or wouldn't care, so at the very least the hacking and lying about it deserves this report to hopefully prevent others from being scammed. Below is our negotiations, but to any of the mods, please let me know if you need anything else from me, like to see the Zekrom itself, or any of the "rude" messages that followed later (I don't think they're relevant in determining whether he's a hacker/scammer, but I do have them saved if needed).

The Ban + Scammer badge has been applied and I'll be adding him the blacklist shortly. Sorry you had a bad experience here ;/

Ultimategodzilla

Dragon Trainer
The Ban + Scammer badge has been applied and I'll be adding him the blacklist shortly. Sorry you had a bad experience here ;/
Excuse me, but I was about to trade him for a shiny roselia, and I'm not so sure he's actually a scammer. If he were he wouldn't ask for HA Pokemon in exchange for a shiny. I feel like this all could have been a huge misunderstanding, as shiny legendaries in ORAS CAN BE 6IV, it just takes a huge amount of luck, trial and error, and patience. I feel more investigation into this matter is neccisary.
Note: this is not meant to antagonize anyone, I just would like some more clarification on what actually happened.

Last edited: