• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trade Forum Blacklist

EKZ1505

Excuse me, but I was about to trade him for a shiny roselia, and I'm not so sure he's actually a scammer. If he were he wouldn't ask for HA Pokemon in exchange for a shiny. I feel like this all could have been a huge misunderstanding, as shiny legendaries in ORAS CAN BE 6IV, it just takes a huge amount of luck, trial and error, and patience. I feel more investigation into this matter is neccisary.
Note: this is not meant to antagonize anyone, I just would like some more clarification on what actually happened.

I'll PM you in further detail when I get home to avoid cluttering this thread, but I think the details here clearly summarize it. Fact is he absolutely lied about the Zekrom, which is clearly hacked, as he scammed me out of my Entei.

Last edited:

gerehead

I'll PM you in further detail when I get home to avoid cluttering this thread, but I think the details here clearly summarize it. Fact is he absolutely lied about the Zekrom, which is clearly hacked, as he scammed me out of my Entei.

Yeah, I too had a weird interaction with him. I saw his post and visited his user page to see what else he was looking for. He promptly PMed me asking why I was in his page. I answered I was looking to hopefully make a trade but I did not have the exact pkmn he was looking for, I had the same poke just from a different event. He quickly said he would take it and that he could offer anything. I told him what u was looking for and asked for some info too, I was alittle nervous being he literly just joined. He then Quickly and in a short manner told me that he would not trade with me and sorry for waisting my time.

So there might be more to this there might not... just make sure to be safe. I've been on this forum for years now and really appreciate the good users and great staff here that try and keep out the riff raff!

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич

I would say just because it is a shiny 6 IV doesn't mean it's hacked, especially if he did actually SR, although 8 days seems a bit short unless he's talking about in game days. I've seen a few shiny 5 IV legendary pokemon on nugget bridge. Maybe they are hacked but I know some of those guys do deep hack checks to see if it's legit. I can maybe recommend a good hack checker to you from nugget bridge if he is willing to do that for you just to be 100%. I would hate someones good luck to be mislabeled although it is weird he was wrong about the IV's.

I was in the middle of a trade discussion with him for a gen IV mew. What made me suspicious of him was that he was A) new, B) offering "anything" C) didn't have a list or spreadsheet although he has 'everything'.

I asked for the HA shiny japanese mewtwo with redemption proof but he never got back to me but that was just yesterday I pm'ed him.

I think a hack check would be in order if any body here can do that, I can only do what anyone else can do and check visible data.

EKZ1505

Ok I finally got around to trying to see if the shiny 6IV Zekrom in question could be used on Battle Spot on my sister's Alpha Sapphire this weekend (didn't want to potentially ruin my own ranking points in Rating Battles on my Omega Ruby if the Zekrom did turn out to be hacked lol) since a couple people had doubts about 6IV shiny legends from ORAS being possible. Battle Spot doesn't have perfect hack checks, as I've run into shiny Primals and Kanto birds in rating battles, which is not possible since everything needs to have the blue pentagon, but it does catch most other things.

Unfortunately for my trading partner, I was not able to use this Zekrom. The other 5 Pokemon I brought I've been using on my own main VGC team for dozens of Rating Battles on Battle Spot, and also to participate in live VGC events where everyone's teams are checked for hacks, including my team. So basically, since my 5 legal Pokemon + Zekrom were not allowed on Battle Spot, I am 110% certain that the Zekrom is unfortunately hacked in some way, which confirms what I reported earlier. If anyone still has any questions about it, feel free to PM me!

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
Ok I finally got around to trying to see if the shiny 6IV Zekrom in question could be used on Battle Spot on my sister's Alpha Sapphire this weekend (didn't want to potentially ruin my own ranking points in Rating Battles on my Omega Ruby if the Zekrom did turn out to be hacked lol) since a couple people had doubts about 6IV shiny legends from ORAS being possible. Battle Spot doesn't have perfect hack checks, as I've run into shiny Primals and Kanto birds in rating battles, which is not possible since everything needs to have the blue pentagon, but it does catch most other things.

Unfortunately for my trading partner, I was not able to use this Zekrom. The other 5 Pokemon I brought I've been using on my own main VGC team for dozens of Rating Battles on Battle Spot, and also to participate in live VGC events where everyone's teams are checked for hacks, including my team. So basically, since my 5 legal Pokemon + Zekrom were not allowed on Battle Spot, I am 110% certain that the Zekrom is unfortunately hacked in some way, which confirms what I reported earlier. If anyone still has any questions about it, feel free to PM me!

thanks for double checking for everyone! I think it's best to be 100% sure in case someone just got really lucky by chance, but yea he seemed a little shady so your initial concerns were totally valid.

Lt. BLEU™

Top Class Lieutenant
Username of Scammer: WaterMasterDD

In-Game Name: David

Friend Code: 2380-6424-3024

Description: (post the story of what happened here, including all evidence you may have) : Following his post in the Ditto section of the trade forums, I sent him a PM. He said, he'll take a 6IV Ditto for any event Pokemon. I asked him if he was willing to trade me a Hoppa and he readily agreed. As I asked him for his FC, he said he'd like to check if the Ditto was actually the one with 6IV. I clearly denied because, I do not trust people to check and return back, and I said we'd rather not trade. To this he asked me to trade for the Hoopa instead and that we'd trust each other, and trade. We did so and upon checking, the Hoopa turned out to be a very bad hack. It has a footprint ribbon instead of a classic ribbon. And, it's obtain date is from 2011. When I asked him to trade back, he started denying about it being hacked and said that he obtained it in a fair trade. I still insisted that he traded back or give me another Pokemon. To this, he said that he had another Hoopa which he had obtained on his own and would trade that to me. I asked him about the details of the Hoopa and if it had a proper ribbon. To this he started cribbing about how my Ditto had the markings, which I had clearly given to show that all of it's IVs were perfect. At this point, I was frustrated and said that he;d either trade me back my Pokemon or I'd a mod to look into the matter. After this, he stopped replying and went offline.

EDIT: I have reported his PMs.

EDIT: He has promised to trade me a legit Hoopa he obtained by himself. I shall edit this later if something goes south.

EDIT: Everything has been settled.

Last edited:

AceTrainerBen

Username of Scammer: jorie

In-Game Name: jorie

FC name: King Rex

Friend Code: 2621 3777 4070

So from the beginning,
about 2 weeks ago, they are new to the forum and asked me to breed a ha foongus and a ha slowpoke. I welcomed them to the forum, and They then proceeded to list some pokemon to trade in return, they mentioned a 5iv slowpoke to trade, and so 1 week later and i bred the 2 pokemon, we then went online today to trade, but they traded me a different slowpoke with only 4 ivs. I then tried to trade back but kept being ignored on pss. I then went on to send a pm asking to trade back my original for something else, asking what happened? and mentioned they forgot the slowpoke i also bred.

20 minutes later I saw him online again and noticed his in game message changed from "looking for a ha amoonguss" to "6iv fletching for trade" (very suspicious considering how hard it is to get a 6iv poke without cloning/hacking etc)....

So, I asked to trade again , and it went to the trade preview screen and I noticed in the 20 minutes, they had already bred offspring from my foongus as the repeat ball and nature were the same, but the gender was different and it was level 1. I declined that trade.

Once he eventually found the original i saw the level was now at 14 instead of 1 (as if it had been in the daycare!) i then accepted the offer to trade their slowpoke and my foongus back to one another, BUT as the trade was going through the connection failed and i was prompted to turn off the power. Almost as if they tried to clone or something. I'm now stuck with his 4iv slowpoke as the trade never went through. Ive sent another pm but haven't received anything replies back.

all of the pm's sent to me have been reported.

EDIT:

I'm having trouble uploading pics but have taken them and can provide them via email if needed, advice is welcome as i'd like to post them if possible. I've also added them to my imgur

yours sincerely Ben

Last edited:
Username of Scammer: jorie

In-Game Name: jorie

FC name: King Rex

Friend Code: 2621 3777 4070

So from the beginning,
about 2 weeks ago, they are new to the forum and asked me to breed a ha foongus and a ha slowpoke. I welcomed them to the forum, and They then proceeded to list some pokemon to trade in return, they mentioned a 5iv slowpoke to trade, and so 1 week later and i bred the 2 pokemon, we then went online today to trade, but they traded me a different slowpoke with only 4 ivs. I then tried to trade back but kept being ignored on pss. I then went on to send a pm asking to trade back my original for something else, asking what happened? and mentioned they forgot the slowpoke i also bred.

20 minutes later I saw him online again and noticed his in game message changed from "looking for a ha amoonguss" to "6iv fletching for trade" (very suspicious considering how hard it is to get a 6iv poke without cloning/hacking etc)....

So, I asked to trade again , and it went to the trade preview screen and I noticed in the 20 minutes, they had already bred offspring from my foongus as the repeat ball and nature were the same, but the gender was different and it was level 1. I declined that trade.

Once he eventually found the original i saw the level was now at 14 instead of 1 (as if it had been in the daycare!) i then accepted the offer to trade their slowpoke and my foongus back to one another, BUT as the trade was going through the connection failed and i was prompted to turn off the power. Almost as if they tried to clone or something. I'm now stuck with his 4iv slowpoke as the trade never went through. Ive sent another pm but haven't received anything replies back.

all of the pm's sent to me have been reported.

EDIT:

I'm having trouble uploading pics but have taken them and can provide them via email if needed, advice is welcome as i'd like to post them if possible. I've also added them to my imgur

yours sincerely Ben
Since it looks like they haven't been on in a while, I'd give them a couple days to respond. If nothing happens, I'll get in touch with an admin to decide the proper course of action. Thanks for bringing this to our attention and sorry your trades didn't go as smoothly as you hoped!

AceTrainerBen

The ban has been applied. I'll be adding them to the blacklist+applying the scammer badge as well shortly.

Sorry you got scammed Ben.

Much appreciated, thank you :) I was over it almost immediately but I had to report it for the good of the forum/community. I can honestly say I didn't get any satisfaction from this.

I Wasn't swindled too a huge degree but misinforming someone about ivs by pm (and possibly pss), time wasting and blatant disregard for others is unacceptable, so dems the rules I guess.

Thanks again for the swift but fair judgement of everyone involved , I sincerely hope they learn from this...

Yours sincerely,

Ben

Last edited:

twiztid420

shiny hoarder
User: JLo
IGN: Alf
FC:4184 2239 4397

I offered to trade a shiny haunter for his shiny muk, upon completion of the trade I inspected the muk, it was 6iv fully trained and had active pokerus, having hatched my own high iv shinies before I knew it was possible but the OT was suspicious so I Googled it and apparently the OT auslove.tv is a very well known hacker who gives away pokemon over wondertrade, also note the muk had an illegal move: knock off
Which I caught after finding out it was generated, I have posted a visitor message and pm'd him about the muk. But so far have been ignored. I hate posting in this thread but sometimes for the good of the community you must, I would hate to see someone lose a legit competitive shiny rather than me losing a random encounter shiny.

Last edited:
User: JLo
IGN: Alf
FC:4184 2239 4397

I offered to trade a shiny haunter for his shiny muk, upon completion of the trade I inspected the muk, it was 6iv fully trained and had active pokerus, having hatched my own high iv shinies before I knew it was possible but the OT was suspicious so I Googled it and apparently the OT auslove.tv is a very well known hacker who gives away pokemon over wondertrade, also note the muk had an illegal move: knock off
Which I caught after finding out it was generated, I have posted a visitor message and pm'd him about the muk. But so far have been ignored. I hate posting in this thread but sometimes for the good of the community you must, I would hate to see someone lose a legit competitive shiny rather than me losing a random encounter shiny.
Sorry it turned out to be a hack :l If it isn't too much trouble, I'd like to give the user a couple more days to respond; it's possible he has just been busy and has been unable to respond. I'll send a PM soon, and if nothing happens then, I'll contact an admin. Thanks!

twiztid420

shiny hoarder
Alrighty thanks

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Don't know if he's been mentioned. But watch out... AdventureSnivy has a lot of hacked pokemon on the omega ruby gts. I've seen almost infinite rows of his pokemon that can't be traded and he just displays them on GTS just because he can.

BR4VE

Omega Ruby Base on Route 118, Right Side Beach
Don't know if he's been mentioned. But watch out... AdventureSnivy has a lot of hacked pokemon on the omega ruby gts. I've seen almost infinite rows of his pokemon that can't be traded and he just displays them on GTS just because he can.
This is the 7th Generation Wi-Fi Center forum, not the XI Generation (Omega Ruby) Wi-Fi Center forum... Thank you for the heads up though. I've noticed "what appears to be hacked" Pokemon in the Ultra Moon GTS. Example would be, several level 100 shiny Dodrios for trade in the GTS. Sometimes a benefit of the doubt can be given, because maybe, these rare Pokemon were legitimately cloned by Crystal Versions P.C. method. It'd be nice to be sure. Just staying away from suspected hacked Pokemon is what I do. If Pokemon has a strange OT, a Legendary Lv1 in a Master Ball, or a perfect IV'd shiny, with, or without egg moves, is a red flag to me.

Last edited: