• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trade Help to complete Dex in Eevee

geojenn03

Hello,

I'm hoping to find someone to trade to complete my Dex in Lets Go Eevee. I need to trade for a Scyther and a Grimer, as well as trade evolution for Gengar, Machamp, and Golem. I'll be online for about the next 2 hours if anyone is available right now.

~Geojenn

te0001lm

Hi, I can assist you with the trade evolutions but not with the scyther and grimer as I am playing LGE. Drop me a PM please.

geojenn03

Trade Evolution completed, thanks for the assist!

Just need the two exclusives from LGP if anyone can help there.

~Geojenn

geojenn03

Hello again!

Still looking for someone willing to trade a Grimer, both regular and Alolan if possible. I'm looking to trade either LGE exclusives or Alolan LGE exclusives if anyone can help.

AmberAlert

Hi Geojenn,

I think we can help each other here. I'm also looking for help evolving my Haunter and Kadabra, so if you're still wanting trade evolution help, please let me know.

-Amb