1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Trade Help

Discussion in 'Let's Go, Pikachu & Eevee' started by Poptartsicle, May 15, 2019.

1. Poptartsicle

Poptartsicle Member

Im missing a few pokemon to complete my dex for shiny charm on pikachu version and need some exclusives from evee and can trade the pikachu exclusives for.

Need:
    Ekans
    Vulpix
    Bellsprout
    Koffing
    Pinsir
    Omanyte
    Aerodactyl
    3 Legendary Birds
    Mewtwo

2. te0001lm

te0001lm Well-Known Member

I should be able to help with some. Drop me a PM please.

3. geojenn03

geojenn03 Member

I could help with Ekans through Pinsir on your list if you wouldn't mind trading a regular and Alolan Grimer in return. Its what I'm missing from Eevee.

4. Poptartsicle

Poptartsicle Member

ok gimmie a minute to catch an extra 2 grimers

5. Poptartsicle

Poptartsicle Member

meet me in caterpie caterpie diglett

6. Poptartsicle

Poptartsicle Member

thx bud u really helped me out :)

7. geojenn03

geojenn03 Member

Welcome! Thanks for the trade, helped me out too :) For some reason it was really hard to find anyone interested in trading a Grimer

8. Captain Jigglypuff

Captain Jigglypuff Leader of Jigglypuff Army Staff Member Moderator

I can get you both Vulpix and Bellsprout easily for you.

9. Poptartsicle

Poptartsicle Member

I finished my dex i appreciate you willing to help though.