• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trade Help

Im missing a few pokemon to complete my dex for shiny charm on pikachu version and need some exclusives from evee and can trade the pikachu exclusives for.

Need:
Ekans
Vulpix
Bellsprout
Koffing
Pinsir
Omanyte
Aerodactyl
3 Legendary Birds
Mewtwo

geojenn03

I could help with Ekans through Pinsir on your list if you wouldn't mind trading a regular and Alolan Grimer in return. Its what I'm missing from Eevee.

geojenn03

Welcome! Thanks for the trade, helped me out too :) For some reason it was really hard to find anyone interested in trading a Grimer

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I can get you both Vulpix and Bellsprout easily for you.