• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[TRADE] Need male pidgey, a common pokemon

diaoman

Need male pidgey, which is one of the easiest pokemon to catch. Reply if interested.

I offer:
- Pokemon with Pokerus
- Spiritomb eggs

Last edited:

diaoman

I need male pidgey so I can get it to learn whirlwind. So i can breed it with a skarmory and have a skarmory that knows whirlwind.

Aile

lugia master
i have a pidgey egg if it ends up female just breed it and see if you can get male
do you want that?

diaoman

yes

i have a pidgey egg if it ends up female just breed it and see if you can get male
do you want that?

Yes, so do you want a Pokerus infected meditite w/ psycho cut, or a spiritomb egg?