• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trades you regret

Leonhart

Imagineer
Back when I first played Red version, I ended up trading my Level 100 Mewtwo for a Level 10 Mew, which I regretted since the Mew ended up being hacked.

AuroraBeam

I had a legit mew from a Toys'r'us event and an aquaintaince at school who wanted to trade his jirachi for it. At the time I knew about the emerald cloning glitch & offered to clone both so each of us could have both. He told me his was legit--it wasn't. It's not so bad since I didn't lose anything, but he did straight up lie to me and I stressed out a lot trying to sneak our games to-and-fro school...

jskylinegtr

Sabine Cerrado and Angela Ken Rojas fan.
Semi-regret a trade that i sent my level 100 Kyurem to someone for his/hers Pokerused Shiny Charizard, met at Route 5 at Level 1 and posted to the GTS. had to defuse my Kyurem to hurry and get that Charizard before it is traded away.

Minuy600

Eon Fan
As a kid, I was always interested in Pokémon that got past their evolution level without evolving and vice versa, so at the Dutch Pokémon Day in 2010, I went ahead and traded for a level 40 Magikarp gotten in HGSS. What I traded away was a level 100 Arceus. Yikes. Probably was illegal... but what if it wasn't?