• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trading 34 Phiones, Manaphys, and a Jirachi also most of the starters

tyranitar18

Dragon Tamer
shinys or just offer anything i will consider everything;munchlax;

Smacktard

Trade you Uxie, Carnivine, Regice, or Registeel for Jirachi and/or Manaphy?

Zaqq

Let Me Show You Them
Shiny Golem, (non-shiny) Ho-oh, or (non-shiny) Lugia for Jirachi. Interested?

Zaqq

Let Me Show You Them
I repeat, I'm incredibly interested in the Jirachi. I'll trade both of them for it if you like.

bricex2

the ultimate trainer
i'll

b34121a1828bc69c731ff7868893429b.png

dude i have levele 100 jirachi
i'll trade for both ho-oh and lugia fc on trainer card

Zaqq

Let Me Show You Them
Ho-oh is lv. 50, Lugia is 53. Neither is shiny. What's your FC info?

bricex2

the ultimate trainer
it's on the trainer card do you see

i need you help look i can't go on wi-fi until maybe tomorrow or next friday night if that's ok can you hold the ho-oh and lugia
5240-8869-2652

Zaqq

Let Me Show You Them
Me? Or Tyranitar? I'm OFFERING Ho-oh and Lugia, I WANT Jirachi. Is that what you're saying? or are you talking to Tyranitar? Sorry, I'm kind of multitasking, and I'm a little confused.

bricex2

the ultimate trainer
though

it's a really good jirachi i trained my self so it has good stats 2 so look i'll include a level 100 flygon i you can just for a few days
do you have an email
my email is
jalinx@gmail.com

bricex2

the ultimate trainer
i know you have ho-oh and lugia i have the level 100 jirachi i want the ho-oh and lugia